Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammer's apology
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  00:52:03  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
It seems like he admitted it years ago.... "it was all about me, me, me" and even Storm seems to agree... "Now i'm sorry"... "YOU WHAT?" "for what i've done".

And "Sorry for all the things i've said"... Storm: "****ing hilarious".

It's all there in black and white!!

Alert moderator
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  05:30:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
Gammer & Klubfiller makes a Summer Anthem Remix that was featured on Summer Anthems 2014.

Released digitally

Gammers goes to Dubstep

Bangs in Dubstep
I was expecting a Dubstep remix but... well, banger.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  08:30:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
This may sound harsh but it's just my view:

Gammer can apologize until he's blue in the face and it still will not make a single difference about how i feel towards him.

Countless times i have seen on Gammer's FB feed people giving him love and kind words, but he says nothing to them, however if anyone posts something negative he is all over it like a rash.

The whole "Together We Rise" debacle was the final straw for me, dedicated fans such as myself paid their cash and bought the releases and were promised frequent releases every 2 to 3 weeks, then without explanation the whole thing stopped. Surely the paying support deserve some kind of explanation ? I personally felt shat on.

As his reputation grew for making the shite he does now, so has his MASSIVE ego, which i am not a fan of.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  11:19:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sterichie26:

Gammer can apologize until he's blue in the face and it still will not make a single difference about how i feel towards him.

Countless times i have seen on Gammer's FB feed people giving him love and kind words, but he says nothing to them, however if anyone posts something negative he is all over it like a rash.

The whole "Together We Rise" debacle was the final straw for me, dedicated fans such as myself paid their cash and bought the releases and were promised frequent releases every 2 to 3 weeks, then without explanation the whole thing stopped. Surely the paying support deserve some kind of explanation ? I personally felt shat on.

As his reputation grew for making the shite he does now, so has his MASSIVE ego, which i am not a fan of.

It's just music, he can make whatever he wants, it's weird that people don't get that.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  12:46:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

It's just music, he can make whatever he wants, it's weird that people don't get that.

This is true. He can make whatever he wants to.

Mine and I suspect most peoples problem with Gammer is that he is a dick.

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  13:18:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
quote:

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  14:52:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
quote:

Sometimes being a big DJ and being a dick run parallel

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  17:00:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
or being famous in general.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/02/20 :  15:00:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
I dunno what happened with Gammer, one minute he was golden bollocks, next minute he was black balled.

What actually happened ? Bare in mind ive not looked at hardcore for the last 7 years maybe more ?

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2019/02/20 :  16:20:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
Basically shat on his fans and the scene by completely turning his back, created a label and then pulled the plug without so much as an explanation to all the paying fans who supported it and has verbally rinsed many people on social media, he has an awful attitude. From what i have seen on and around social media he has upset an awful lot of people who once supported him.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/02/20 :  17:05:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
No wonder he seems to stay in the USA.

Glad I never had him on social media tbh.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/02/20 :  21:30:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
No wonder he seems to stay in the USA.

Glad I never had him on social media tbh.

Yes, I used to but it was sickly, all of these sycophantic fans tonguing his hoop, with that amount of ego polishing it's not surprising what a bell end he was when faced with criticism.

Had to give up and delete him

DjCirrus

United States
61 posts
Posted - 2019/02/20 :  22:55:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjCirrus's homepage
quote:

I want to say that Cotts is the same way but im not sure. He seems like a nice guy based on his videos and how he has really appreciated his fans.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/02/21 :  13:47:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Gammer always came across as a snidey bell whiff tbh, even at the start. I never took to him or his music, couple of tracks I liked , like Resauce, New feeling and a few he did with Dougal.

It's no wonder when the modern sound took off, the old skool jumped ship tbh. They had the sense to get out before it got silly.

Although I do wish Slipmatt would don the 94/95 hat again.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2019/02/21 :  18:42:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Gammer always came across as a snidey bell whiff tbh, even at the start. I never took to him or his music, couple of tracks I liked , like Resauce, New feeling and a few he did with Dougal.

It's no wonder when the modern sound took off, the old skool jumped ship tbh. They had the sense to get out before it got silly.

Although I do wish Slipmatt would don the 94/95 hat again.

Yep, even back in his UK hardcore prime I always thought he was an arrogant prick despite being a fan of his music and DJ sets. One of those people who you just never knew what version of him was going to turn up.

baakaara

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2019/02/21 :  23:19:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit baakaara's homepage
Gammer turning his back on the UK Hardcore scene was just like the Daleks turning on Davros in the DR Who Classic "Genesis Of The Daleks".

wonder if he actually cares that a lot of people think he's actually a toilet. ?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page