Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/02/26 :  04:06:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

The US is so big and varied the healthcare issue is a cluster****, I am curious to see where we go with it.

As long as Health Care is a profitable entity, it will never be "universal" in the grand scheme of it being offered openly to all citizens. There's just too much greed, and just enough people who back up non-universal healthcare in the voting pool. Even if we offered tiered options, with the basic level being what everyone gets, and then you can purchase higher tiers, those would become even more gaped as policy makers would start including more things for their premiums, which would wind up being just as it is now.

We have let people abuse the welfare system for so long, that it's become the thing to do. I'm a teacher, and another teacher told me one of her students told her she was just going to stay home and "collect her checks" instead of getting a job. We need to re-establish a will to work and rise up; people should be able to obtain higher options through working. But at the same time, how do you "cut those people off" without some big uproar? You can't. Something is going to have to happen and I feel Trump is taking those...extreme steps; we've just waited too late as a country and now it's a big no-no.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page