Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,368 posts
Posted - 2020/06/10 :  11:00:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

Alert moderator Go to top of page
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/10 :  13:59:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
The outrage was present, it was widely reported and denounced. The difference is, Labour people haven't been actually riddled with the virus while taking their jaunts around the country.

The hypocrisy goes up a notch when you're the person that actually came up with the rules and slogans.

Honestly, if lefty is supposed to be an insult then I'll take it. Having compassion for other people isn't a negative trait in my eyes.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/11 :  07:28:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:

And what about the fking labour ******* MP's like Kinnock who did it way before Cummings, once we were locked down he decided to leave london, and visit his parents in Wales for his fathers birthday, there were pictures, where was your outrage then eh ? The fking hypocrisy is laughable of left wingers.

The Labour supporters have been doing my head in a lot lately. One rule for them and a different one for everyone else. No wonder they keep losing elections!

They are absolute idiots, they deny everything, and just point the finger at others. Its a dangerous time tbh because they are the core of organisations like Antifa. Thankfully now people are waking up to them, after the last lot of riots, and seeing their are hijacking the whole thing for their own end, which is pretty much Anarchy, tearing down all monuments, labelling everyone that doesnt agree with them as a racist. Shows how stupid they are when they deface Churchills monument as a racist, but it was the guy he won a war against was the real racist, but I guess racism against Jewish people doesn't count in their book. Shows how stupid they are tbh.

Starmer is even worse than Corbyn from what I can see. Absolutely clueless. Especially when I see MP's like Dawn Butler attacking the likes of Priti Patel saying she doesnt understand racism, LMFAO Please, that was pure comedy in the HoC.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/11 :  07:32:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
The outrage was present, it was widely reported and denounced. The difference is, Labour people haven't been actually riddled with the virus while taking their jaunts around the country.

The hypocrisy goes up a notch when you're the person that actually came up with the rules and slogans.

Honestly, if lefty is supposed to be an insult then I'll take it. Having compassion for other people isn't a negative trait in my eyes.

This is an exact example of the denial and Hypocrisy the left use to deflect everything from their own, and just blame those in opposition. So Kinnock came from the highest infected area (London) and drove to a different country, with different rules, because in case its not clear now, Wales has it's own set of rules, and English people were not allowed in unless with official business. And Kinnock went a few weeks into the initial lockdown. But thats OK, its still Cummings fault ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And having compassion for others isnt a negative trait ? I don't even know what you are trying to say there, because all i've seen from the left are riots, lies, racism, and hypocrisy. I see nothing for fellow man in any of that.

Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,368 posts
Posted - 2020/06/11 :  07:59:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

And what about the fking labour ******* MP's like Kinnock who did it way before Cummings, once we were locked down he decided to leave london, and visit his parents in Wales for his fathers birthday, there were pictures, where was your outrage then eh ? The fking hypocrisy is laughable of left wingers.

The Labour supporters have been doing my head in a lot lately. One rule for them and a different one for everyone else. No wonder they keep losing elections!

They are absolute idiots, they deny everything, and just point the finger at others. Its a dangerous time tbh because they are the core of organisations like Antifa. Thankfully now people are waking up to them, after the last lot of riots, and seeing their are hijacking the whole thing for their own end, which is pretty much Anarchy, tearing down all monuments, labelling everyone that doesnt agree with them as a racist. Shows how stupid they are when they deface Churchills monument as a racist, but it was the guy he won a war against was the real racist, but I guess racism against Jewish people doesn't count in their book. Shows how stupid they are tbh.

Starmer is even worse than Corbyn from what I can see. Absolutely clueless. Especially when I see MP's like Dawn Butler attacking the likes of Priti Patel saying she doesnt understand racism, LMFAO Please, that was pure comedy in the HoC.

I saw that Priti Patel video. Did you see the BBC version compared to the full video? They cut most of it out.

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  07:50:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I saw that Priti Patel video. Did you see the BBC version compared to the full video? They cut most of it out.

Yeah they would do, because it showed the labour MP as an absolute idiot. A black woman suggesting Priti Patel has no idea about racism. Its sad but I think everyone of colour has probably experienced racism at some point. And this has to stop. But unfortunately BLM is being hijacked by the left, and used as a means to push left wing agenda's.

Take the monuments, the slavers one in Bristol, Colston or whoever he was, I had no idea what it represented, but I think its removal was justified, just not the way it was done. If people are allowed to tear down monuments they don't like, where is the line drawn ? They defaced Churchills, calling him a racist, even in America they defaced Arnold's statue, calling him a racist. I mean WTF has Arnold Schwazenegger ever done that's racist ???

Now it moves onto TV Shows. The inbetweeners and Little britain removed because they offend some people, and now Fawlty Towers is to be removed. Sorry but this is something I am not going to accept, that the snowflake left wing of this country dictate what I can see. And the BBC are the worse of the lot.

We are rapidly moving towards a snowflake society and that's going to cause more problems than good.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,484 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  08:44:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
They are trying to remove Baden Powell's statue in Poole. It is our only statue and guess who suggested it? Thats right the former Labour candidate:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18512313.baden-powell-statue-residents-say-will-protect-effigy/

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,484 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  08:48:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Yeah they would do, because it showed the labour MP as an absolute idiot. A black woman suggesting Priti Patel has no idea about racism. Its sad but I think everyone of colour has probably experienced racism at some point. And this has to stop. But unfortunately BLM is being hijacked by the left, and used as a means to push left wing agenda's.

Yet had Cummings said something that would be misinterpreted as slightly off then they would have been all over it like a rash.

The bias at at the BBC is out of control.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  09:51:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
If you think the BBC is left-biased then you're ****ing deluded.

Imagine thinking being anti-facist is a problem.

You can claim Kinnock is worse than cummings if you want, or say that what cummings did was OK, the fact is, Kinnock wasn't involved in writing the rules, Kinnock wasn't riddled with the virus, Kinnock didn't put his family in his car to 'test his eyes'. Cummings is the hypocrit here, not me.

Absolutely delighted to hear of Farages sacking yesterday, bet that's got you all a bit worked up :D At least you've still got Turbogammon Ferrari on there, **** knows why they're still willing to put up with that.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,484 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  09:59:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

You can claim Kinnock is worse than cummings if you want, or say that what cummings did was OK, the fact is, Kinnock wasn't involved in writing the rules, Kinnock wasn't riddled with the virus, Kinnock didn't put his family in his car to 'test his eyes'. Cummings is the hypocrit here, not me.

Absolutely delighted to hear of Farages sacking yesterday, bet that's got you all a bit worked up :D At least you've still got Turbogammon Ferrari on there, **** knows why they're still willing to put up with that.

I am not actually a huge supporter of Farage. I don't dislike the man but I have never really followed him much

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  12:03:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

The bias at at the BBC is out of control.

Didn't BBC have a fall out with the current mayor of london, who happens to be a lefty?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  13:26:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
These protestsers wanting statues removed are ****ing idiots.

Especially the Winston Churchill one, these people need to remember that people like churchill and all the others sacrificed themselves to give us our freedom that we have today and that needs to be honored and respected.

They boarded up his statue and the cenotaph , ****ing shocking it came to that. These people should be ashamed.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/12 :  20:33:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:

Especially the Winston Churchill one, these people need to remember that people like churchill and all the others sacrificed themselves to give us our freedom that we have today and that needs to be honored and respected.

They boarded up his statue and the cenotaph , ****ing shocking it came to that. These people should be ashamed.

Exactly. Like it or not, the whole country was built on slave trade. We cant rewrite history. Where do we stop with this shite? Do we just nuke Africa seeing as the entire human race can be traced back to Africa? Shameful stuff.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/13 :  08:53:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

This is an example of the left wing delusion that we see now on a daily basis. Total denial anything their lot do is wrong, but blaming everyone else. What a snowflake. Kinnock is as bad as Cummings, they both broke the rules, but the hysteria was over Cummings and Kinnock was never mentioned, and that was the BBC. Did they BBC condemn him ? No, they started a witch hunt against Boris for not sacking him. The BBC are so far left now they are beyond help, and the fact you think thats a delusion is beyond me, the snowflakes ive seen denying the riots in London were bad, in fact blaming a poorly trained officer for lefty asshats throwing bikes at them.

And as for Farage, LBC have become the more and more left wing, and i've never paid any attention to LBC anyway, or Farage on there. The Brexit Party stopped having meaning after we finally got out of the EU. So no, I wasn't bothered at all, but we still left didn't we. What a result for common sense. I bet that still stings like a bitch to you retarded lefties.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/15 :  12:15:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:

Exactly. Like it or not, the whole country was built on slave trade. We cant rewrite history. Where do we stop with this shite? Do we just nuke Africa seeing as the entire human race can be traced back to Africa? Shameful stuff.

No one is trying to rewrite history. People wanted a plaque to say that Colston wasn't just straight up wonderful, that's all, couldn't get it, no one wanted to do that. So instead, black people were forced to walk past a celebration of a slave trader. I don't know how you can justify it

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page