Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/15 :  12:20:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
If you think the BBC is left-biased then you're ****ing deluded.

Imagine thinking being anti-facist is a problem.

You can claim Kinnock is worse than cummings if you want, or say that what cummings did was OK, the fact is, Kinnock wasn't involved in writing the rules, Kinnock wasn't riddled with the virus, Kinnock didn't put his family in his car to 'test his eyes'. Cummings is the hypocrit here, not me.

Absolutely delighted to hear of Farages sacking yesterday, bet that's got you all a bit worked up :D At least you've still got Turbogammon Ferrari on there, **** knows why they're still willing to put up with that.

This is an example of the left wing delusion that we see now on a daily basis. Total denial anything their lot do is wrong, but blaming everyone else. What a snowflake. Kinnock is as bad as Cummings, they both broke the rules, but the hysteria was over Cummings and Kinnock was never mentioned, and that was the BBC. Did they BBC condemn him ? No, they started a witch hunt against Boris for not sacking him. The BBC are so far left now they are beyond help, and the fact you think thats a delusion is beyond me, the snowflakes ive seen denying the riots in London were bad, in fact blaming a poorly trained officer for lefty asshats throwing bikes at them.

And as for Farage, LBC have become the more and more left wing, and i've never paid any attention to LBC anyway, or Farage on there. The Brexit Party stopped having meaning after we finally got out of the EU. So no, I wasn't bothered at all, but we still left didn't we. What a result for common sense. I bet that still stings like a bitch to you retarded lefties.

I didn't deny it. Cummings is a hypocrit, Kinnock is not. If you are in charge of making the rules, and then don't abide by them, you're worse than someone who just broke the rules.

How can you refute that?

Oh yes, we've well and truly left the EU haven't we, and Boris' oven-ready deal is SO READY TO GO!... Oh wait, no it isn't. It's 'unfair' according to the man himself. The laughable thing is, the swathes of idiots that voted for brexit are likely to be the ones hurt by it the most. I don't suppose it'll affect me very much, but it'll affect the poorer. What a retard I am to be thinking of them.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - arpz on 2020/06/15 12:22:04
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/15 :  12:24:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
As for BBC bias, you have heard of Laura Kuenssberg, the political editor? Right?

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  07:05:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
These protestsers wanting statues removed are ****ing idiots.

Especially the Winston Churchill one, these people need to remember that people like churchill and all the others sacrificed themselves to give us our freedom that we have today and that needs to be honored and respected.

They boarded up his statue and the cenotaph , ****ing shocking it came to that. These people should be ashamed.

Exactly. Like it or not, the whole country was built on slave trade. We cant rewrite history. Where do we stop with this shite? Do we just nuke Africa seeing as the entire human race can be traced back to Africa? Shameful stuff.

No one is trying to rewrite history. People wanted a plaque to say that Colston wasn't just straight up wonderful, that's all, couldn't get it, no one wanted to do that. So instead, black people were forced to walk past a celebration of a slave trader. I don't know how you can justify it

Thats ********. They wanted a plaque and didnt get one so decided to tear it down? These arseholes would have taken it down regardless of whether it had a plaque or not. If the plaque was such an issue why wait until protests/riots following the murder of someone in another country, before they tear it down? They are opportunists and its disgraceful.

As I said, the whole country was built on slave trade. People cant just tear statues down because hundreds of years later things have changed. It is vandalism pure and simple - where does it end? If anything it should be a positive reminder that the human race has evolved from the days of slavery.

The same applies for taking down tv shows like Little Britain and the many others that were taken down. That is a dangerous game imo. Not that I was a fan of them or anything but we cant just delete historical programmes because it doesnt fit with modern thinking. Again, where does it stop?

Unfortunately, it is engrained in human nature to have biases such as racism. Black people also have biases. Until we evolve again it will never go away. Its like protesting against ourselves. At least in the U.K. we are miles ahead of other counties. London is one of the most multi-cultural cities on the planet.

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2020/06/16 07:22:30
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  07:35:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can claim Kinnock is worse than cummings if you want, or say that what cummings did was OK, the fact is, Kinnock wasn't involved in writing the rules, Kinnock wasn't riddled with the virus, Kinnock didn't put his family in his car to 'test his eyes'. Cummings is the hypocrit here, not me.

Absolutely delighted to hear of Farages sacking yesterday, bet that's got you all a bit worked up :D At least you've still got Turbogammon Ferrari on there, **** knows why they're still willing to put up with that.

This is an example of the left wing delusion that we see now on a daily basis. Total denial anything their lot do is wrong, but blaming everyone else. What a snowflake. Kinnock is as bad as Cummings, they both broke the rules, but the hysteria was over Cummings and Kinnock was never mentioned, and that was the BBC. Did they BBC condemn him ? No, they started a witch hunt against Boris for not sacking him. The BBC are so far left now they are beyond help, and the fact you think thats a delusion is beyond me, the snowflakes ive seen denying the riots in London were bad, in fact blaming a poorly trained officer for lefty asshats throwing bikes at them.

And as for Farage, LBC have become the more and more left wing, and i've never paid any attention to LBC anyway, or Farage on there. The Brexit Party stopped having meaning after we finally got out of the EU. So no, I wasn't bothered at all, but we still left didn't we. What a result for common sense. I bet that still stings like a bitch to you retarded lefties.

I didn't deny it. Cummings is a hypocrit, Kinnock is not. If you are in charge of making the rules, and then don't abide by them, you're worse than someone who just broke the rules.

How can you refute that?

Oh yes, we've well and truly left the EU haven't we, and Boris' oven-ready deal is SO READY TO GO!... Oh wait, no it isn't. It's 'unfair' according to the man himself. The laughable thing is, the swathes of idiots that voted for brexit are likely to be the ones hurt by it the most. I don't suppose it'll affect me very much, but it'll affect the poorer. What a retard I am to be thinking of them.

Thats delusion, because you are finding order in people breaking rules. Cummings broke the rules, as did Kinnock, as did Tahir Ali, MP from Labour who went to a funeral. In fact a lot broke the rules, so why were there no massive cries all over the media to sack Kinnock ??????? Simple question, why was there no massive media attention to them? Media bias. Simple answer.

I don't refute any of it, Cummings was an idiot, as was Kinnock and Ali, and they either all keep their jobs or they all lose them.

Are are a retard, because your hypocrasy is laughable, people are idiots for voting for brexit yet you are concerned about them. The fk you are, you are just praying for things to get bad for them, that's the truth of left wing attitudes. You WANT people so suffer because of their beliefs just to prove your point. And if they did, you'd actually not care 2 sh!ts, and be like "Well you reap what you sow" So don't try to pretend you care anything about them, you don't.

Whole reason there was a witch hunt on Cummings was because he was behind the sucessful Brexit campaign, and they haven't forgotten.

Oh and by the way, the fact you mention Laura Kuenssberg , to me, shows where you're at. She is the most biased , and quite frankly terrible corespondent on the BBC. If you think she's good, you need looking at

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  08:43:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How can you refute that?

Thats delusion, because you are finding order in people breaking rules. Cummings broke the rules, as did Kinnock, as did Tahir Ali, MP from Labour who went to a funeral. In fact a lot broke the rules, so why were there no massive cries all over the media to sack Kinnock ??????? Simple question, why was there no massive media attention to them? Media bias. Simple answer.

I don't refute any of it, Cummings was an idiot, as was Kinnock and Ali, and they either all keep their jobs or they all lose them.

Are are a retard, because your hypocrasy is laughable, people are idiots for voting for brexit yet you are concerned about them. The fk you are, you are just praying for things to get bad for them, that's the truth of left wing attitudes. You WANT people so suffer because of their beliefs just to prove your point. And if they did, you'd actually not care 2 sh!ts, and be like "Well you reap what you sow" So don't try to pretend you care anything about them, you don't.

Whole reason there was a witch hunt on Cummings was because he was behind the sucessful Brexit campaign, and they haven't forgotten.

Oh and by the way, the fact you mention Laura Kuenssberg , to me, shows where you're at. She is the most biased , and quite frankly terrible corespondent on the BBC. If you think she's good, you need looking at

No, I'm not 'finding order', I'm stating that being a hypocrit and a rule breaker is worse than just being a rule breaker. It's two things, instead of one. Two. Get it? Two things.... I could understand the trouble if we were talking about double digits or more but this is literally the difference between one and two, keep up.

If you're going to call someone a retard, try to make sure that you spell all the words correctly in the very sentence making the claim. Having said that, hypocrisy is a bit of a theme here.

Yeah, a vast majority are idiots, they're voting for a dream that they can't define. Nothing tangible. Sucked in by the promise that they'd be sticking it to the elite and ?350 million a week to the NHS. I'm not praying for things to get worse but I can see why you'd think that might be the case - you're framing it up in the way that you personally see things, and how you'd respond. That's exactly what I'd expect from a single issue voter. It is possible to feel compassion for other people, not everything has to be a football match.

The vast majority of the media were in support of brexit. Larua Kuenssberg is not good, no, she shows insane bias towards the tories. Going as far as to break electoral law on election day by talking about how things weren't 'looking good' for labour based on postal votes. It's quite amusing really, both sides seem to always say that the BBC is biased for the other team.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  08:54:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Especially the Winston Churchill one, these people need to remember that people like churchill and all the others sacrificed themselves to give us our freedom that we have today and that needs to be honored and respected.

They boarded up his statue and the cenotaph , ****ing shocking it came to that. These people should be ashamed.

Exactly. Like it or not, the whole country was built on slave trade. We cant rewrite history. Where do we stop with this shite? Do we just nuke Africa seeing as the entire human race can be traced back to Africa? Shameful stuff.

No one is trying to rewrite history. People wanted a plaque to say that Colston wasn't just straight up wonderful, that's all, couldn't get it, no one wanted to do that. So instead, black people were forced to walk past a celebration of a slave trader. I don't know how you can justify it

Thats ********. They wanted a plaque and didnt get one so decided to tear it down? These arseholes would have taken it down regardless of whether it had a plaque or not. If the plaque was such an issue why wait until protests/riots following the murder of someone in another country, before they tear it down? They are opportunists and its disgraceful.

As I said, the whole country was built on slave trade. People cant just tear statues down because hundreds of years later things have changed. It is vandalism pure and simple - where does it end? If anything it should be a positive reminder that the human race has evolved from the days of slavery.

The same applies for taking down tv shows like Little Britain and the many others that were taken down. That is a dangerous game imo. Not that I was a fan of them or anything but we cant just delete historical programmes because it doesnt fit with modern thinking. Again, where does it stop?

Unfortunately, it is engrained in human nature to have biases such as racism. Black people also have biases. Until we evolve again it will never go away. Its like protesting against ourselves. At least in the U.K. we are miles ahead of other counties. London is one of the most multi-cultural cities on the planet.

You don't know what they would've done. Why couldn't they add a plaque? Like I said, add context. like they intend to with the TV shows etc.

All of that shit is definitely a distraction though, I'll agree on that point. The statues, the TV stuff, I think are all valid arguments to be having but throwing it in with the BLM movement just dilutes the message.

Children aren't racist. So I think that's total bollocks. And we're not that far ahead. Black people are forty times more likely to be stop and searched, five times more likely to have force used against them, twice as likely to be detained under the mental health act, to name just a few stats that I can remember without Googling. It's a ****ing good job our police don't have guns.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  10:47:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don't know what they would've done. Why couldn't they add a plaque? Like I said, add context. like they intend to with the TV shows etc.

All of that shit is definitely a distraction though, I'll agree on that point. The statues, the TV stuff, I think are all valid arguments to be having but throwing it in with the BLM movement just dilutes the message.

Children aren't racist. So I think that's total bollocks. And we're not that far ahead. Black people are forty times more likely to be stop and searched, five times more likely to have force used against them, twice as likely to be detained under the mental health act, to name just a few stats that I can remember without Googling. It's a ****ing good job our police don't have guns.

Perhaps not but then again neither do you and you are the one offering the plaque as an excuse for tearing down a statue.

Children arent racist? Dont know where to start with that. When I was younger, I remember racism was always a lot worse in younger people who didnt understand the extent of what they were saying when they called someone a racist name. You are living in a fantasy land if you think racism doesnt exist in younger age groups.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/16 :  11:01:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Not really offering it as an excuse, but you can say 'We can't have people doing this sort of thing' and then what? Nothing changes - the plaque was attempted for years and years, nothing changed so is that alright? Presumably for you, it would be alright, because you're not troubled by it. I think it would trouble black people though, if they were suffering various types of oppression daily to have to walk past a literal celebration of a man who inflicted it on thousands.

I meant like toddlers really, it's not inherent. It's a learned thing.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/17 :  08:02:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

No, I'm not 'finding order', I'm stating that being a hypocrit and a rule breaker is worse than just being a rule breaker. It's two things, instead of one. Two. Get it? Two things.... I could understand the trouble if we were talking about double digits or more but this is literally the difference between one and two, keep up.

If you're going to call someone a retard, try to make sure that you spell all the words correctly in the very sentence making the claim. Having said that, hypocrisy is a bit of a theme here.

Yeah, a vast majority are idiots, they're voting for a dream that they can't define. Nothing tangible. Sucked in by the promise that they'd be sticking it to the elite and ?350 million a week to the NHS. I'm not praying for things to get worse but I can see why you'd think that might be the case - you're framing it up in the way that you personally see things, and how you'd respond. That's exactly what I'd expect from a single issue voter. It is possible to feel compassion for other people, not everything has to be a football match.

The vast majority of the media were in support of brexit. Larua Kuenssberg is not good, no, she shows insane bias towards the tories. Going as far as to break electoral law on election day by talking about how things weren't 'looking good' for labour based on postal votes. It's quite amusing really, both sides seem to always say that the BBC is biased for the other team.

You really aren't that bright are you.

a) So basically because Cummings orchestrated Brexit, the left are still enraged. I'm afraid you are going to have to suck that up and move on you little retard, because you lost, and trying anything to get the man sacked, is petty, and pathetic. Typical of any modern lefty.

b) If you are going to use the word hypocrite, at least spell it correctly, I mean really !!!

c) Unfortunately brexit voters can envisage the dream after we leave, and it's already starting to take shape. Changes have been made already that are positive. Covid has stalled all that, but we will pick up. Thankfully Boris has stuck to his word and not granted an extension.

d) The vast majority of media WERE NOT in favour of Brexit, neither were the HoC, or many CEO's of companies, including the bank of England. So how you can claim the opposite is really quite worrying, simply because you believe what you say. As i've said before, delusion is a common trait in the modern brainwashed idiot lefty. A simple google search on Laura Kuenssberg shows her bias against the right, even more so now. The media is in question for bias to the left then and now, with the BBC at the top of the pile for that, but also fake news. BBC reporting on election day, stating that things weren't looking good for Labour isn't bias, its fact. Labour, under Corbyn, lost a landslide, and under Starmer, will do again, the fact they employ racists like Lammy and Butler to prominent positions makes me laugh, it makes sure Labour are completely un-electable for the next decade. Now the government needs to get in the schools and universities and remove the teachers / lecturers preaching and brainwashing the students to "the ways of the left" because that's where it all happens which is why here in Wales , they dropped the voting age to 16 in a vein attempt to buy votes from the youth, who quite frankly are clueless at 16 to politics.

So your claim to have compassion for people yet you condemn a man for caring about his child. You are claiming Cummings was on a jolly up, and that his kid had no baring on that. Makes me wonder who the real hypocrite is here.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/17 :  08:34:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

You really aren't that bright are you.

a) So basically because Cummings orchestrated Brexit, the left are still enraged. I'm afraid you are going to have to suck that up and move on you little retard, because you lost, and trying anything to get the man sacked, is petty, and pathetic. Typical of any modern lefty.

b) If you are going to use the word hypocrite, at least spell it correctly, I mean really !!!

c) Unfortunately brexit voters can envisage the dream after we leave, and it's already starting to take shape. Changes have been made already that are positive. Covid has stalled all that, but we will pick up. Thankfully Boris has stuck to his word and not granted an extension.

d) The vast majority of media WERE NOT in favour of Brexit, neither were the HoC, or many CEO's of companies, including the bank of England. So how you can claim the opposite is really quite worrying, simply because you believe what you say. As i've said before, delusion is a common trait in the modern brainwashed idiot lefty. A simple google search on Laura Kuenssberg shows her bias against the right, even more so now. The media is in question for bias to the left then and now, with the BBC at the top of the pile for that, but also fake news. BBC reporting on election day, stating that things weren't looking good for Labour isn't bias, its fact. Labour, under Corbyn, lost a landslide, and under Starmer, will do again, the fact they employ racists like Lammy and Butler to prominent positions makes me laugh, it makes sure Labour are completely un-electable for the next decade. Now the government needs to get in the schools and universities and remove the teachers / lecturers preaching and brainwashing the students to "the ways of the left" because that's where it all happens which is why here in Wales , they dropped the voting age to 16 in a vein attempt to buy votes from the youth, who quite frankly are clueless at 16 to politics.

So your claim to have compassion for people yet you condemn a man for caring about his child. You are claiming Cummings was on a jolly up, and that his kid had no baring on that. Makes me wonder who the real hypocrite is here.

a) No, it doesn't have anything to do with brexit. He broke the rules that he created, so he should be sacked. We've seen the results of his actions - shitloads of people completely ignoring lockdown rules and using the 'Cummings defense'. Again, you're calling me a retard, but you're still the one that can only see this through the brexit lens - one issue voter.

b) You don't need spaces before exclamation marks, even if you've got three of them in a row. You really aren't that bright, are you?

c) Are you able to actually state what it is that you're getting from brexit that makes you so happy?

d) The very fact that brexit happens shows that the media were in support of it -

An hour after victory was declared for the Leave side in the referendum, Tony Gallagher, the editor of the Sun, Britain?s biggest-selling newspaper, crowed: ?So much for the waning power of the print media?. In common with the overwhelming majority of the British press, the Sun had throughout the campaign made no secret of its support for Brexit, and had, just days before the referendum, emblazoned its front cover with a Union Jack and the message ?BeLEAVE in Britain?. (https://www.cairn-int.info/article-E_HERM_077_0080--brexit-and-the-media.htm)

Re: Kuenssberg -

It was a fact, and she broke election law to tell us about it. She shows a clear bias to the tories, but you're not going to accept it and will just say the opposite is true. However, just a quick link to her Wikipedia doesn't have much in the way of suggestions of a bias in the other direction - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Kuenssberg#Bias_allegations

The fact that you're trying to say labour are racist, while supporting Boris Johnson is totally laughable.

If you believe the Cummings version of events in its entirety and give him the benefit of the doubt at every single turn, you still have to concede that he decided to take his family in his car for a 30 mile drive to 'test his eyesight'. That's not a man caring for his child, is it?

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  07:32:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
Arpz you are the perfect stereotype of the typical lefty idiot that is causing a lot of problems in the UK right now. And if you don't think Lammy and Butler are racists, shows the denial most left wing voters are in. I guess you'd say Jeremy Corbyn wasn't an antisemetic.

Your detraction from the "bleeding obvious" is how lefties think and act.

So glad your labour party are completely un-electable.

Completely Brainwashed... Its sad to see.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:31:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I am not here to talk politics.

I hate politics now and want nothing to do with them.

Please don?t use the word retard.

As a disabled person I have had that term used against me all my life. It isn?t a nice word to use. As for someone who claims to be compassionate for others maybe you need to think a little more about what you say before criticising others.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:45:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, you voted for the ones who are least likely to help people in your situation.

And I'm with Corbyn, **** Isreal as a state, not its citizen.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:46:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I am not here to talk politics.

I hate politics now and want nothing to do with them.

Please don?t use the word retard.

As a disabled person I have had that term used against me all my life. It isn?t a nice word to use. As for someone who claims to be compassionate for others maybe you need to think a little more about what you say before criticising others.

I'm using his words.

edit: I'm assuming you're talking to me because I'm the one claiming to have compassion?

Edited by - arpz on 2020/06/18 08:50:34
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:49:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Arpz you are the perfect stereotype of the typical lefty idiot that is causing a lot of problems in the UK right now. And if you don't think Lammy and Butler are racists, shows the denial most left wing voters are in. I guess you'd say Jeremy Corbyn wasn't an antisemetic.

Your detraction from the "bleeding obvious" is how lefties think and act.

So glad your labour party are completely un-electable.

Completely Brainwashed... Its sad to see.

Yeah, he isn't anti-semitic. You've just swallowed the ******** that says you can't criticise Israel without being an anti-semite. I'm really not the brainwashed one.

I notice you haven't actually refuted any of my points, you've just repeated your claims that I'm an idiot. Still waiting to hear about these glorious brexit results.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.4 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page