Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 New vlog from me calling out the BBC and Labour
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2021/11/05 :  23:13:55  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage

Alert moderator
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/11/09 :  06:45:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Did you expect anything else ?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2021/11/09 :  10:22:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Did you expect anything else ?

I should expect balanced reporting but that is seriously lacking at the tax payer funded BBC

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2021/11/10 :  00:37:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
I don't want to go into details about how today is the situation of public-service broadcasting in Great Britain! I noticed that the service of BBC has been extreamly reduced to the situation, which had existed in the past. Lots of stations are available by Pay-TV only and I'd like to the have the option over here in Germany as well, because we still are forced to pay lots and lots of money for a program, which calls itself being our insurance for a neutral broadcasting, although the majority of it rather should better be called being an informercial for the German green party "Buendnis 90/Die Gruenen".
At the beginning of 2021 there was a survey of the trainees at our PSBs and the results were that approx. 90% of them either would vote for Die Linke, Buendnis90/Die Gruenen or SPD, which all define themselve being on the left political wing.
Before the Bundestags elections all PSBs had totally blanked out, what the consequences would be if certain political parties are voted. Now, after the election, they start such kind of discussions, although even everything already was well known before! You even have no possibility to stop this way of self-financing ********, because German laws force you to pay for it and German politicans are forced to approve any request for fund-raisings. There are leftist journalists, who are even not working for any German PBS, but earn hundreds of thousands Euros by their self-owned production companies, which produce progams for German PBSs.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2021/11/10 00:40:39
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2021/11/11 :  19:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
I don't want to go into details about how today is the situation of public-service broadcasting in Great Britain! I noticed that the service of BBC has been extreamly reduced to the situation, which had existed in the past. Lots of stations are available by Pay-TV only and I'd like to the have the option over here in Germany as well, because we still are forced to pay lots and lots of money for a program, which calls itself being our insurance for a neutral broadcasting, although the majority of it rather should better be called being an informercial for the German green party "Buendnis 90/Die Gruenen".
At the beginning of 2021 there was a survey of the trainees at our PSBs and the results were that approx. 90% of them either would vote for Die Linke, Buendnis90/Die Gruenen or SPD, which all define themselve being on the left political wing.
Before the Bundestags elections all PSBs had totally blanked out, what the consequences would be if certain political parties are voted. Now, after the election, they start such kind of discussions, although even everything already was well known before! You even have no possibility to stop this way of self-financing ********, because German laws force you to pay for it and German politicans are forced to approve any request for fund-raisings. There are leftist journalists, who are even not working for any German PBS, but earn hundreds of thousands Euros by their self-owned production companies, which produce progams for German PBSs.

The left are taking over the whole media. I would not be surprised if the BBC in the UK they most likely vpted Labour, Lib Dem or perhaps Green and SNP for Scottish. They would have all voted to remain in the EU by 99% which is what this is all about. Get Labour elected and get us back into the EU.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/11/11 :  20:59:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Rubert Murdoch and his crones aren't dead yet, so I doubt BBC is taking over British Media yet.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/11/14 :  08:41:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Watch GB News then, its refreshing tbh

DUNE.wtf

Netherlands
24 posts
Posted - 2021/11/14 :  17:39:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DUNE.wtf's homepage
There is only one solution.. Press the off button.. Let them not have a grip on you.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2021/11/15 :  01:24:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DUNE.wtf:
There is only one solution.. Press the off button.. Let them not have a grip on you.

It's no use at all! Even if you are able to prove that you either not watching or listening to their programs, you still need to pay for their service, simply because you technically have the ability to watch their broadcasts. Otherwise I technically have the tool to become a father of a child, but this doesn't automatically allows me to ask for child benefits, simply because I do have the tool to produce children.
I really like to watch to the news and especially their documentations, but to my opinion there are many shows that are boring as hell and are considered to be a valuable to force the people pay for it, although they are not. I'd like to have access to am minimalist programm, but please stop them to produce nothing else like hot air!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2021/11/15 01:25:34
DUNE.wtf

Netherlands
24 posts
Posted - 2021/11/15 :  04:29:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DUNE.wtf's homepage
Agree they should exist but then for real things, like it was intended, not the abuse of media that is happening right now, because that stuff is just mental..

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2021/11/15 :  23:53:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
The only thing I watch live TV for is the odd bit of football these to be honest. I definitely don't rely on it for news.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page