of 3

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,077 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2023/08/04 :  18:52:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Didnt Fracus post an update on HU Facebook just a few days ago?

But yea, never do something offical. I still dread trying to do the NEC USB bundle properly XD

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2023/08/04 :  19:21:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

But yea, never do something offical. I still dread trying to do the NEC USB bundle properly XD

Not from what I can see. Darwin posts links to Brutal Kuts stuff in the group but that's about it.

Fracus is no longer a part of or part owner of HU. He gave up his share in January.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/04 :  19:23:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Oh I did the USB late last year. Was a real pain but happy to have it done. Never got the new fixes Kevin mentioned in November last year. Either way I brought all the missing / incorrect stuff.

pepperpot123
Starting Member

Canada
10 posts
Posted - 2023/08/04 :  21:14:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pepperpot123's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm hoping the store comes back online. I spent a pretty penny to have the cloud downloads for stuff I know you can't get anywhere else (TNC and Sharkey Catalog etc..)..
I know nothing lasts forever and I got everything on a drive...Better do more backups just in case I guess

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,077 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  06:01:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:

Oh I did the USB late last year. Was a real pain but happy to have it done. Never got the new fixes Kevin mentioned in November last year. Either way I brought all the missing / incorrect stuff.

no one has gotten the updates to my knowledge.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  06:49:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

no one has gotten the updates to my knowledge.

Doesn't surprise me. I had to argue with Kevin about releasing the mix for his new album in WAV.

He gave the old I can't hear a difference on my studio speakers excuse. Eventually got it released though.

Tbh I'm only missing the Nu Energy 100 mix. Mainly because I don't want to pay what he is asking just to get the mix.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,077 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  14:00:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
despite not being able to hear above 16kHz anymore, even I would find that excuse to be in poor taste. If they want us to pay premium for their track, at least we we should get CD quality!

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  18:48:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
despite not being able to hear above 16kHz anymore, even I would find that excuse to be in poor taste. If they want us to pay premium for their track, at least we we should get CD quality!

Yeah well I won the argument. :)

So for those that missed out initially on the WAV mix it's in the DJ mix folder of the new album.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2023/08/07 :  18:34:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Lethal Theory used to be great but then they went premium which basically meant overcharging for a handful of tracks behind subscription that pretty much killed them off. Joey continued with the "not so powerstomp 3" album and this latest one, I don't know what that was supposed to be.

HU again, god knows what's happening but they haven't been on the ball for years so expect nothing to avoid disappointment i guess.

I stupidly bought this is power stomp vol 3 about 8 days ago via the website and its not turned up yet. Messaged through website contact form 2 days ago and no reply. Will try again in a few days and if not il request paypal refund. This is the 2nd time this happend to me now with buying from labels and stuff just not coming.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  06:36:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
quote:
Lethal Theory used to be great but then they went premium which basically meant overcharging for a handful of tracks behind subscription that pretty much killed them off. Joey continued with the "not so powerstomp 3" album and this latest one, I don't know what that was supposed to be.

HU again, god knows what's happening but they haven't been on the ball for years so expect nothing to avoid disappointment i guess.

I stupidly bought this is power stomp vol 3 about 8 days ago via the website and its not turned up yet. Messaged through website contact form 2 days ago and no reply. Will try again in a few days and if not il request paypal refund. This is the 2nd time this happend to me now with buying from labels and stuff just not coming.

Does the CD come with digital tracks?

Main reason for asking is the CD's tracks are cut down in length from the full versions given to backers and I would assume available digitally.

Will check the online stores version and see if it matches the digital.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  06:46:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Main reason for asking is the CD's tracks are cut down in length from the full versions given to backers and I would assume available digitally.

https://mega.nz/file/NFAzXRaK#_PdSvKu32Il0LMX6JvsLiYEQVCV9tP8i8rRevrJq76s

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  08:19:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It doesnt say +digital on the lethal theory website shop but i collect cds so digital is no good for me and i dont really mix so not botherd about full length either.

Lara B/Galaxia

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  09:04:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It doesnt say +digital on the lethal theory website shop but i collect cds so digital is no good for me and i dont really mix so not botherd about full length either.

Fair enough. I believe Joey is sending things himself. So it may take a little extra time if he is away.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  10:35:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
Yea i did asume that to be honest but to average person who isnt aware of that detail its not good. Il give it a little while longer anyhow.

Lara B/Galaxia

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,077 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2023/08/08 :  18:06:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
The same is true for Al Storm, but he doesnt appear to take too long to send stuff, even when he had covid.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page