Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 Gaming forum
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Only administrators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  15:37:15  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Poll question:
Gaming and hardcore music for some reason seem to go hand in hand (we have lot of gamers on the site), what do you think about a new gaming forum section?
Choices:
Good idea
Meh...
Could be good
Not a good idea
A .... section would be better (please write)

View results

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  15:38:17  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
This was actually a suggestion and I thought it was a good idea since there is a lot of gamers on the site :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  15:53:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
im up for that idea. but i'm willing to bet that it would be a while before we see that cause as silver said before, he has alot of stuff to do

A new forum area takes 1 min to setup :)

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  16:16:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
Could be good idea, its really hard to say. Totally depends how activly people will use it, also it takes time to properly start working. Of course the good side is, that if there are enough gamers, people can have "meet ups", tournaments etc in online games :)

Edited by - whispering on 2005/11/02 16:18:36
whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  16:21:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
Nothing wrong with trying something new.

DJBasehead

United Kingdom
312 posts
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  16:31:16  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Could be good idea, its really hard to say. Totally depends how activly people will use it, also it takes time to properly start working. Of course the good side is, that if there are enough gamers, people can have "meet ups", tournaments etc in online games :)

i totally agree i put could be good like people on the forum could meet up on games like WoW but how many peole would use it?

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  16:38:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage
I like the idea

swansea247
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,625 posts

41 hardcore releases
swansea247 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  17:15:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit swansea247's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
im up for that idea. but i'm willing to bet that it would be a while before we see that cause as silver said before, he has alot of stuff to do

A new forum area takes 1 min to setup :)

in that case do it

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  17:33:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
If the new area is made, i want a permission to edit all topic subject names in that area as i see fit. Because to it work properly, the topics about certain games have to have the game title and in some cases platform in the subject. Because if its full of "this is the best game ever" topics, its really hard to find the ones people might be intrested.

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  17:50:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
I don't really care as I am not into games that much. I come here for the Hardcore chat and news mostly. I just won't use it, that's all.

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  17:52:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
I don't really care as I am not into games that much. I come here for the Hardcore chat and news mostly. I just won't use it, that's all.

*edit* Oh and I didn't vote cos there is not a vote for "I don't care either way".
Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Needforspeed

United Kingdom
393 posts
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  18:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message
hmm since it only will take you 1 min go for it ...a talent showcase would be cool too :)

Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  20:45:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage
Good Idea. =)
no more to say

clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  20:53:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
If the new area is made, i want a permission to edit all topic subject names in that area as i see fit. Because to it work properly, the topics about certain games have to have the game title and in some cases platform in the subject. Because if its full of "this is the best game ever" topics, its really hard to find the ones people might be intrested.

Total agree with you on that.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  21:54:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage
I voted for "Could be good" because I know if there was one all the talk would be about GTA type games and rarely some good games. That's just my opinion though.

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  22:28:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
I think it would be a good idea. A great idea in fact.

Meeting up for playing online would be freakin sweet. Game reviews and freakin stratergies. Maybe even a clan. I mean if we have a whatpulse team, why not a clan?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page