Page: 
of 18

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  09:38:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
Silver, i remember when i first talked to him the topic came up about you not liking him. He said this..

"back in 2001 he got you a gig at a concert becuase you were apparently on your ass and in return you mail vinyls for free to him."

What a complete lie, I didn't even run the store in 2001, in fact HappyHardcore.com did not even have forums until around March 2001, 4-5 years ago would also make him make Cammy like 12 years old or something... and I wasn't in Australia in 2001.

When talking about this with Weaver he has never met Cammy before, and said that CD's don't exist. Weaver said he would post in this thread about his interactions with Cammy so I will leave that upto Weaver to talk about rather than me talk for him.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  10:07:33  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Um, how can I person think they can get away with this?

Let alone have the idiocy to do it?

djprawn
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  13:36:16  Show profile  Send a private message
I can totally confirm that 'DJ Cammy' is sadly a fake.

I had him as a live guest on my DCandPrawn show, knowing he had used Vynal Vortex's mix, i was suspicious but gave him the benifit of the doubt and let him play.

During the show DJ Cotts confirmed that DJ Cammy was playing other peoples mixes again, and just talking over them in his manic style.

I have not confronted Cameron about this yet as i believe it is a more serious psycological problem for him and i was trying to solve it more subtly. He is insecure, which is why he created the 'superstar dj' split personality, to now take this away from him will be damaging to his mental stability.

But it is out now ... so Cameron we know you love the music, you have definately proved that.

You need to make a choice - be a listener or take up a hobby, start dj'ing. The sooner you take it all back the easier it will be, trust me.

I have met two more people following in Cammys footsteps, one of which i know has had direct contact with him over the phone.

Cammy you need to tell everyone and more importantly yourself, that all you are doing is damaging the scene you aparently care about and that what you have done is extremely cruel to legitimate dj's like myself.

Its gotta stop Cameron.

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  13:47:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
Excellent post, Prawn. Let's hope Cammy is now willing to make the change.

dj-dave-curtis
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  13:58:14  Show profile  Send a private message
yea well said prawn, we had him on our show and at one point he was ment to be scratchin but he was chattin away in the chatroom, and as some one pointed it out he had some excuse i cant remember what he said, but he was scratchin and chattin away :| WTF
im sorry cammy but sort it out!
what your doing is rong, your not kidding anybody any more except yourself!
sort it out!

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  14:48:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage
in an unrelated note i'll be DJing at NYE NEC this year and hope you all turn out to support me. my tracklist will include the following:

DJ Six - intro (OMG TEH HARDCORE!!ONE MIX)
Sy & Unknown - Badgers On Acid (not 'K Complex, The *TING* & Syfoon', that is just a huge conspiracy)
Generic 80's Song (DJ Six I WISH I WAS TEH LOL DJ MIX)

nothing like other peoples stupidity to bring a smile to my face

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  15:09:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djprawn:
it is a more serious psycological problem for him and i was trying to solve it more subtly. He is insecure, which is why he created the 'superstar dj' split personality, to now take this away from him will be damaging to his mental stability.

I've new a couple of compulsive liars in my time and it's really not healthy, they get themselfs into stupid situations through mouthin off and causes a lotta trouble. At end of the day they dont mean harm but you cant blame other people for slappin them about when they lie personally about them, but the thing is they never change no matter how much they get caught out.

Boy from where i grew up was like that from a good family and everything jus couldnt stop lying, got threw outta every school he ever went to because of it and was always getting beat up over his lies. His parents didnt really help cos they didnt stick by him much kinda jus threw him out as soon as he was 16, but never no what he's put them through and they need to think of there other kids aswell. Last time i met him he'd just got outta jail where he'd had to put himself into isolation cos he was gettin bullied so badly and his stuff stolen.

At the end of the day though people cant jus let them get away with saying whatever they want, he does sound a grade a tit this cammy and i've heard that tune he made others were on about further up post and it's terrible. Pure chipmunk'd shitty vocal and thats it but kids think it's immense. Simple minds simple pleasures and all that but i think thats cammys name well and truely ruined.

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  15:45:16  Show profile  Send a private message
love that sound clip on ya link cotts lol!

*I LOVE YOU*

enVias2
Starting Member

Australia
16 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  17:54:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit enVias2's homepage
the cammy in segment? that was awesome :D

Adam0r

United Kingdom
37 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  18:24:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Adam0r's homepage
I'm sorry but to be quite frank, DJCammy's behaviour sickens me. I can't remember precisely which station it was for, but he pretended his "girlfriend" who he "gets more sex than we'll ever get in our lives every night" off of, was typing on IRC on his behalf. In reality, he'd changed his text colour to pink and 'strtd 2 tlk lyk dis'-- kinda thing. I gussed something a bit fishy was going on, but didn't say anything. Then he started blabbing on about his non-existant recording studio (to accompany his non-existent girlfriend). Gah... someone take his shovel off him, or he'll be popping his head out the other side of the globe some-day soon :)

Like I said.. makes me sick - especially when there are budding DJ's out there not getting noticed enough.. and you know who you are! :)

Anyway, first post ever on HHC, shame it had to be such a negative one! Just my two cents on the whole DJCammy situ.

Peace out guys'n gals!

Adam

- Hardcore Til I Die..

danjel

Sweden
295 posts

13 hardcore releases
danjel has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  19:06:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danjel's homepage
Well... thanks for this tread! It cleard some things out for me.
He has claiming for me that he was DJ Scorch to me. I don´t know who DJ Scorch is so I belived him at first.
He was mixing live for me and he Scrached like Scorch do.
Last week I asked him why he call himself Scorch here and Cammy on other places. Then I told me that he never said that he vas DJ Scorch. Wierd boy that Cammy....

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
tunnelrush has donated money to the site tunnelrush has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  19:47:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
BAHAHAh this thread just keeps getting better. This guys' the biggest liar ive seen.

<Sennheiser HD25's/Technics RPDJ 1200
<Tracktion 2

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  19:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage
curiousity got the better of me i heard dj rankin aaa my ears lol this other faker sounds like a omplete w*nker lol cant the producers of the songs and mixes sue him wuold be funny i would attend court just to see his face LOL lmao Rofl

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  20:05:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
well as long as he doesnt use my mixes especially when i do mine for free, or have he?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Uproar
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,644 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  20:21:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Uproar's homepage
Ph33rViper, if you live down the street from Cammy, you should go to his house and have it out with him. Show him the error of his ways, preferably with a kick in the teeth.

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page