Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/15 :  05:11:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it depends where you are in england,the further north you go the less raves there are.they're all in london or there abouts.i'm on the same boat,always wanted to go to raves when i was younger and now that i'm old enough there is none about here. so when i want to go to a rave i gotta travel 200 miles to london

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Voltage

United Kingdom
94 posts
Posted - 2002/03/15 :  17:50:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Voltage's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
it depends where you are in england,the further north you go the less raves there are.they're all in london or there abouts.i'm on the same boat,always wanted to go to raves when i was younger and now that i'm old enough there is none about here. so when i want to go to a rave i gotta travel 200 miles to london

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"

Let me know when u come to a london rave m8

Forward to the New School.

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  09:14:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
i have yet to xperience any hardcore parties/raves/radio from any country apart from my own, UK. I would love to go to othere countries to see wot hardcore is like somewhere else.

But for true hardocre fans, you must come over to England, you really must, coz it is the nuts. I mean the amount of hardcorebeing made now here its amazing. 99% of hardcore has always come from the UK but 99 really saw it die down, and it woznt till small events broght it back up alittle, when Slammin Vinyl put on an event at the sanctary on 11/11/01 with new choonage starting to come thru. Now amny new labvels and many new faces are poping up all the time.

way to much to talk about here but you ca find all sorts of info on sites. in the uk the name happy hardcore is hardly ever used now. Hardcore or Hard Dance is a more useable name for it now,

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page