Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Moved: How to get your event sticky in the forums
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/02/10 :  07:35:11  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I have got a few requests on this in the last few weeks. To be fair, if you wish to have your event as a sticky (positioned at the top of the thread / event list - like this topic) in the event forums (any country) all you need to do is put the HappyHardcore.com logo on your flyer at a standard size (to the rest of the logos / sponsors on the flyer). Please email silver@happyhardcore.com for a print version of the logo.

Once you have your flyer done, show one of the mods the flyer with the logo on it and it's sticky. Your offline flyer and online flyer must be the same, people abusing this good faith promotion will be publicly shamed and not welcome on the site :)

Alternately if you take out advertising for your event on the site you can have the sticky automatically. For pricing contact me.

Thanks!

Alert moderator
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/02/10 :  08:10:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
If i had money i would have my own event every week! :(

Alert moderator Go to top of page
TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/02/20 :  14:29:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
we have events about every month or so, we will more than likely put the happyhardcore.com logo on them from here on out to show support.

Suae
Starting Member

Australia
16 posts
Suae is verified hardcore artist Suae has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/06/08 :  05:59:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Suae's homepage
sorry just saw this post silver boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! sup man!

i read in the aussie events that only mods could post up... so i thought id post the hardcore disco event thread in this board...

anyhoos.. seeya in oz soon mate!

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/06/08 :  07:03:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Suae:
i read in the aussie events that only mods could post up... so i thought id post the hardcore disco event thread in this board...

From the upper menubar, choose events, and from there choose "Add Event".

godsblade10
Starting Member

Australia
6 posts
Posted - 2008/02/06 :  11:19:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godsblade10's homepage
wat does publicly shamed mean?

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2008/02/06 :  11:38:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage
lol gotta be kidding. did you complete grade 12? :) jks

simdog

Sweden
457 posts
simdog has attended 31 events
Posted - 2008/02/06 :  11:43:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit simdog's homepage
novaboy i thought you told me you were 15, if thats correct you havn't finished yr 12 either rofl

IcarusTheory
Starting Member

United States
6 posts
Posted - 2009/02/06 :  04:02:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit IcarusTheory's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by godsblade10:

i think it's whats about to happen to you....

srsly tho, i heard that it means they are gonna tie you up and have a bunch of glow-stickers beat you to death while they force you to listen to fiona apple...

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/02/06 :  04:15:41  Show profile  Send a private message
it's when you get tar & feathered and run off a site for digging up a two year old topic =P

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/02/06 :  04:29:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by godsblade10:

they make you shoot seventeen american regulation size footballs out of your anus.

IcarusTheory
Starting Member

United States
6 posts
Posted - 2009/02/06 :  14:38:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit IcarusTheory's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
it's when you get tar & feathered and run off a site for digging up a two year old topic =P

does that apply to one year old topics as well?
/runs and hides/

JVD
Starting Member

Netherlands
15 posts
JVD has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/03/09 :  23:43:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JVD's homepage
how come i can`t find Tranz Mission anywhere on this site??

here`s the link i found on a Dutch partysite i use daily

http://partyflock.nl/party/145969:Tranz_mission_2009.html

Edited by - JVD on 2009/03/09 23:45:36
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/03/10 :  02:03:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
If an event is not on the site please add it, you get credited for it in your profiles. We would love to have every event out there on the site it but sometimes promoters don't know about the site or forget etc.

Brendan420
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2011/09/01 :  14:57:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Brendan420's homepage
Hello ravers I would very much appreciate if the event I have submitted can be posted. We don't have many raves in Scotland so it would be great if you could allow the event to be posted thank you.

If you need me to edit it that can be done not a problem :)

Thank you :)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/09/02 :  00:51:17  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brendan420:
Hello ravers I would very much appreciate if the event I have submitted can be posted. We don't have many raves in Scotland so it would be great if you could allow the event to be posted thank you.

The mods Nexus and Mortis (still here?) will get to it in 24-48 hours, please let me know if it takes longer.

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page