Printer friendly
Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
Caliga
Starting Member

United Kingdom
17 posts
Posted - 2006/05/22 :  14:29:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Caliga's homepage  Reply with quote
In my personal oppinion, i think it really depends on the person and the intensity of the drug in which you are taking. For example, despite being a regular weed smoker in the past (a good 5 years from the age of 12 >_<) i think that this certain drug has its upsides aswell as many downsides. I found that there was nothing better for enhancing my creativity than a good joint before i starting sketching/making a song/doing my GCSE's (dear god what was i thinking) its a great relaxant but it does come with its bad point. I.E Paranoia (i experienced it at times, not everyoine does) Memory Loss, Mood Swings. I think what i learned from this, which i think should apply to all drugs, its f**king awesome - but in moderation. Now when/if i do a drug, it will be very occasional at a party or rave and in a small amount.

Its safer, you feel it more without the need to take more, and the most important thing for me it doesnt become an everday habit and saves money=] Hey im probably wrong on all this but meh!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
chronicleavez
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2006/06/07 :  21:33:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NOISY:
Do u think drugs are bad im in 2 minds about it some r and some arent i mean come on whats wronge with extacy i think it is totally safe unless u get a dodgy one what do u think hey

youre a dickhead for even asking that question on a hardcore forum..hardcore is practially designed for listening to when youre off your face on little ones!

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/06/07 :  21:50:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by chronicleavez:
youre a dickhead for even asking that question on a hardcore forum..hardcore is practially designed for listening to when youre off your face on little ones!

Your an idiot. Dont stereotype hardcore. There are plenty of people in it for the music. When I got into hardcore I never even knew about rolling.

Righteous9
Advanced Member

United States
1,516 posts
Righteous9 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/06/28 :  01:26:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Righteous9's homepage  Reply with quote
Drugs are not that bad if you do them in moderation... But, definitely, make sure it doesn't turn into a necessity! I don't really do anything illegal, just booze and cigarettes... I used to but I'm just scared now or something. Really I go mostly to club events, beer is nice buzz!

http://www.facebook.com/matthew.djghostly.mccoy
http://www.rapfamily.info

SlimeShady

United Kingdom
104 posts
Posted - 2006/06/28 :  02:12:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

For me it all depends on which drug you're doing and what quantity.

A few pills at a rave and the odd weed at home is my usual preference yet I had my time of going out to the clubs doing lines.

Saw too many people just f*** up their lives all for the next gram.

Besides, what the f*** has drugs got to do with Hardcore. Drugs are as common in all walks of society today. The media still attach the stigma to our scene because they're all still living in the summer of 1989.

motivated

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2006/06/28 :  02:45:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit motivated's homepage  Reply with quote
if you missuse the drugs then sure they will have bad effects on you, but if you dont over do it, then htey are a bit fun, personally im not into them, and i have just as much fun as if i were!!

by the way hey everyone...long time no see, whats going on these days??

spazmunkee
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2006/08/02 :  12:51:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit spazmunkee's homepage  Reply with quote
misuse drugs?
like sticking it in ur eer?

DigitalForces

United Kingdom
41 posts
Posted - 2006/08/07 :  14:57:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Theres a difference between drug use and drug abuse. Drugs and harddance have and always will be directly linked as long as people keep taking them at raves. The drug/rave scene isnt as bad as it was a decade or so ago (the acid era etc) but it will always be there.

Its the lightweight scroat bag wankers who think theyr hard and take cocktails of drugs that they cant handle and make a dick out of themselves or cause harm and trouble to others are the people you can thank for giving the scene a bad name, not drugs themselves!

jessie

United Kingdom
39 posts
Posted - 2006/08/07 :  19:18:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
smokin crack
youll be back
think im joking
keep on smokin

M.A.D

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2006/08/12 :  00:47:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Chris B, how old are you mate?

IMO you can use any drugs in moderation, i've been to about 8 raves now and i've popped 6 times one time i was drunk and the other i was completly sober.
For me taking a few pills increases my enjoyment and gives me more energy - i can dance for hours while on E, the downside is talking utter shit to people =). I've had one bad trip where i mixed two different batches of pills, i learned my mistake and i will never do it again - the experience was really ****ing bad!!
As far as being drunk - we've all been there i fell asleep by 2:30 on a sofa with a speaker right by my head lol
While i was sober i was able to concentrate on the music some more and i enjoyed myself to a certain extent, i got too tired by 3 and i had to leave which lowered my enjoyment of the whole night sadly =( but it was good overall!
Also it you take drugs and start acting like a tit then dont bother taking them, same as drink, if you cant handle it dont bother drinking it.

Thankfully i can take both without causing any harm to anyone and still keep my job mon - fri.

DigitalForces

United Kingdom
41 posts
Posted - 2006/08/12 :  09:28:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by M.A.D:

Also it you take drugs and start acting like a tit then dont bother taking them, same as drink, if you cant handle it dont bother drinking it.

Thankfully i can take both without causing any harm to anyone and still keep my job mon - fri.

Exactly, tottaly agree

M.A.D

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2006/08/12 :  18:02:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
One of the best quotes about drugs from Bill Hicks:

"No, I don't do drugs anymore, either. But I'll tell you something about drugs. I used to do drugs, but I'll tell you something honestly about drugs, honestly, and I know it's not a very popular idea, you don't hear it very often anymore, but it is the truth: I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day."

~~

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/29 :  19:35:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
I believe certain drugs like heroin and cocain are not worth it. You **** yourself up die young and get done if you're caught. Heroin isn't that dangerous unless it's impure. I don't see why canabis is illegal and I believe that smoking and drinking don't hurt anyone but yourself so who cares?

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/29 :  22:38:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade V:
I believe certain drugs like heroin and cocain are not worth it. You **** yourself up die young and get done if you're caught. Heroin isn't that dangerous unless it's impure. I don't see why canabis is illegal and I believe that smoking and drinking don't hurt anyone but yourself so who cares?

It does have an affect on other poeple though, where do you think the money comes from to treat people who drink or smoke too much?

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/08/29 :  23:12:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by M.A.D:
Chris B, how old are you mate?

21 mate

Last post i mad on this topic was a few months ago when things were pissin me off.

Took a long break from everything and feel a lot better, go out to odd night out at the raves to see mates, and a few nights just chill in with a smoke at the flat but takin it easy most the time.

Like bulby was saying i dont regret anything i had a lotta good times, just doesnt appeal to me gettin on it every weekend anymore.

And also like he said the constantly smokin skunks a bad one, you dont realise cos the effects arent that extreme but it made me right antisocial

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 24  25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page