Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2012/12/10 :  00:38:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage  Reply with quote
good aint they :o)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2012/12/10 :  00:45:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Pretty bloody special mate. Pretty. Bloody. Special.

Skidzorz

Canada
299 posts
Posted - 2013/02/15 :  17:57:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skidzorz's homepage  Reply with quote
Shrooms in Amsterdam really are some good quality shit. The only time I've ever tripped harder on shrooms was when I had 4-AcO-DMT (pure psylocin (the other psychoactive, and actually more psychoactive drug in mushrooms than the more commonly known analogue, psilocybin)) powder, but that shit could take you to a totally higher level than shrooms. If you took 20mg it'd be like the best quarter of shrooms you ever ate, going 30+ pushed you into this DMT world with some sort of special awareness unlike that in a breakthrough DMT experience. The most I ever took at once was 35 mg (intense enough), but my friend did 50 once, and almost two hours of his experience was a full on, 4th plateau, breakthrough, entity-seeing DMT trip. I've smoked DMT before (nn-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT) and the thought of being in the DMT void for two hours (which could never feel like anything less than a lifetime), but it just shows the power of these new novel substances. The greatest thing about 4-AcO-DMT is that the effects of the drug are well known and compared to tobacco, alcohol and even weed, the two drugs inside psychoactive mushrooms are relatively safe. The overdose potential is so high over even a heroically high dose that anyone dieing from it are either suicidal or did absolutely no research into the chemical before doing it, which is a dangerous act no matter which drug you do it with. If anyone who likes psychedelics, or even just mushrooms can get there hands on 4-AcO, 4-Po, and 4-Ho-DMT I'd strongly urge you to grab up a few doses. It's one of the few research chemicals that exactly mirrors the drug it's trying to emulate (seeing as it occurs naturally), and I'd strongly recommend it to anyone from freshmen trippers to experienced paychonauts who just have to try everything that's out there. 2C-E is another amazing psychedelic but that's on a completely different level than 4AcODMT.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/02/15 :  18:31:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Mate, WELL interesting read. Cheers for that. Some of that stuff sounds MAD. Salvia is about the most intense I've really been, trip wise. Magical stuff.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/02/23 :  13:41:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Those research chemicals are a lot harder to get hold of in the UK i think. Unlike in Canada.

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2013/02/23 :  17:43:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
there are still some very reliable rc sellers in the world wide web and shipping in europe is no problem. however legal situation got worse, they all moving more to the east and south nowadays.

anyway, wrong thread here! been clean and sober since 1/1/13.

kotu

United Kingdom
401 posts
Posted - 2016/06/03 :  08:33:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kotu's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NOISY:
what do u think hey

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/06/03 :  14:45:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
i think ketamine ****ED my bladder up and don't ****ing do it.

Stick to herb and booze.

kotu

United Kingdom
401 posts
Posted - 2016/06/03 :  16:02:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kotu's homepage  Reply with quote
i say booze sux

ArdcorePower

N/A
36 posts
ArdcorePower has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/08/27 :  17:36:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ArdcorePower's homepage  Reply with quote
If it wasn't for ecstasy I never, ever would have got into this dance music PERIOD! it was very underground I had no idea what a rave even was, I thought "techno" music was like "pop", I didn't know what ecstasy was, I was into hip hop and dancehall music hahaha after my first rave it changed my life completely and my way of it, it made me a better, more open minded person then I was before.

Now with that being said do you have to be a drug addict to be a raver... no. I know there is 100% sober people who never taken ecstasy and go to raves, I also know it was cool to tell everyone how you don't do anything while grinding your jaw and your eyes being the size of saucers telling me how you're stone cold sober hahaha Okaaay lol, for the ones who had bad drug issues and choose to still go to parties and can handle being in that atmosphere, I respect it 100 % and think it's great they can do that.

I don't dose like I used to, I'm getting old haha, all im going to say is if you are going to dose, always check the pills you're getting, I myself prefer MDMA,MMDA,or MDA uncutt with no ******** like PMA or those other toxic drugs killing people, also be smart dont take 10 pills thinking nothing bad is going to happen, I used to take LSD and MDMA together aka candy flipping.. I can say I never had a bad experience on pure ecstasy, it's the pressed tablets that come cut with all kinds of junk you have to worry about, so make sure you check it before you drop, if you decide to.

I only drink some beer on the weekend now, if i run into pure mdma, and I'm in the mood for it then i will do it but it's not something I do often anymore...

Whatever floats your boat I guess ;) just be safe!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page