BLAZE on CD???
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Hecttech Records

United Kingdom
39 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  09:47:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Don'y worry Nick aint gonna retire. Me and nick have to many plans for the future for that to be an option..... lol

Nimrod - Shine a light will be released within the month. The test presses are all done and they sound awesome. Touching Down mix is one of the finest remixes i've ever heard (nice 1 dave lol)

Nimrod 2nd release is going to plan with mixes by Touching Down (DEVASTATE) & In Effect, who's mix will be something completely new (will it be the 1st (bang) tune with a gabba breakdown??????????

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  17:55:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
LoL @ ur obsession with the sickeningly hard and gabba-like hecttech m8 ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

Hecttech Records

United Kingdom
39 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  04:25:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
You're right mate, i am obsessed with sickening hard & gabba-like tunes, thats the way imo hardcore should be, you wont find any cheese or trancey hardcore on hecttech.

While ppl want it hard, they'll get it...... if ppl think Scuzzlebutt is hard wait till you get "Blindside" on vinyl, this tune is gonna rip speakers to pieces. lol

There seems to be a definate split within hardcore atm between hard and trancey hardcore, so hecttech is gonna have to change its music policy.....

.......Hecttech is gonna get HARDER

Mc Joyrider

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  05:23:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Division in the scene?!?

I think the problem withion the Hradcore scene is the division between seperate styles. Hardcore has different styles-Trancey, cheesy, original e.g. Bang and unique (brilliant), hard n fast, break beat etc! I think this should be a positive a collective of various styles and not regarded as many seem to within the scene as divisive!!!Just a thought but I have always loved the way Brisk's sets are hard and fast, vibes are full of vocals etc! If Hardcore could get back some of the unity it had in 1991 (listen to Fantazia the big bang if you are into differnet styles under the hardcore banner) then hardcore can grow!Splits in the scene will not help anyone, especailly from a commercial point of view!

keep rockin n a rollin say EVERYBODY have a goodtime!!!

(PS its my 23rd birthday today!!!)

"I wake in the morning when the sun goes up, I drink a little coffee from my hardcore cup, I eat my hardcore breakfast now me bellys full up!!!"

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  10:28:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Happy birthday, and I completely agree w/ ya m8

Diversity is why I think 2002 shows every sign of being the best year hardcore has ever seen from a tune standpoint.

D.Jay

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  16:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i'm glad hardcore has it's divisions,it gives it variety and that way it doesn't all sound the same like hard house

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/12 :  07:19:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah The Division does give it variety but we do also have to be careful One style doesn't either go commercial or turn into something such as hardhouse.

Sy.

Mc Joyrider

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2002/04/12 :  07:35:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I wasnt suggesting the diversity of styles in Hardcore is a bad thing!My problem is if the scene splits and becomes divided into hundreds of subgenres!!!Hardcore needs to grow and this can only happen if those producing, promoting and Djing can pull together and put on this biggest and the best (diverse) Hardcore product. Ravers Unite!!!

"Infinity is what we know, what is out there that we don't know? Now is the time to question, to push the horizons of your conciousness further!Now is the time to join the Hardcore dimension where we have Stars for Dreams"

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/13 :  05:48:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
a "bang" tune an a gabba tune...? hmm! sounds interestin!!!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/04/14 :  10:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Mitzi, have a listen to the "Shine a Light ( Touching down mix )" at www.hecttechrecords.co.uk

U'll need realplayer

Direct link is

http://www.hecttechrecords.co.uk/audio/releases/HTEC025A.ram

D.Jay

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  05:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
i am havin a blonde moment..... wots a realplayer..?

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page