PCDJ's Become Less Populuar
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
n/a
Banned

5 posts
Posted - 2007/10/09 :  05:22:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CR:
More And More People Are Said To Disliken PCDJs .... Theyy Believe For Real Hardcore You Go To An Event With MC'in Or DJ'in

http://z11.invisionfree.com/GFXPLUS

You'd be surprised at the ammount of dj's that use Serato. You'd never really know unless you were right up there with them. It just looks like they are using vinyl

Alert moderator Go to top of page
__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/10/09 :  09:14:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a:
Why cant you use a flash drive ? the mp3 gets loaded into RAM anyways.

As for the rest of what ya said, ive got no idea what it means

I have killed a flasgh drive trying this, when i asked on the forum i was advised not to use one and if i needed to store track on one for my gig (if not using my laptop) the best thing to do would be copy the files on to the laptop before importing them into serato.

The logic behind it................. I cant remember but as i have 1 2gb drive that is dead i will be taking that advice:)

__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/10/09 :  09:25:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by CR:
More And More People Are Said To Disliken PCDJs .... Theyy Believe For Real Hardcore You Go To An Event With MC'in Or DJ'in

http://z11.invisionfree.com/GFXPLUS

You'd be surprised at the ammount of dj's that use Serato. You'd never really know unless you were right up there with them. It just looks like they are using vinyl

Thats a common mistake, someone hear you use serato yet they do not know what the program does.

The only difference with serato compared to vinyl is with serato i can use loop and cue points, you still need to beat match and control the vinyl the exact same as when using regular vinyl.

The big plus with serato, i can LEGALLY purchase tracks for £1-£2 and play them on vinyl, also rather than carry a crate or two all i need to do is plug my laptop in connect my 250gb western digital usb drive and i've got 1000's of tracks with me and ready to be spun.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page