Total online 1530
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 1st Annual HHC.com Awards - RESULTS ARE IN!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 13

Author Thread  
reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
reenz has attended 16 events
Posted - 2008/10/22 :  13:24:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
^^^ lol....

good job of this guys! was a bit of fun well done

woo i got a medal haha when do we get em ey ey ey??? hehe

I make whirlpools in my fishtank

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/10/22 :  15:17:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Do the 1st Runners up get a runner up ribbon?

I agree with you Kathryn, next year it should be kept closer to the members of HHC.com. I know it's hard to do with the way people were voting but to see Brisk take runner up Best MC over Dreem MC is just a joke! I'm sure Dreem would have been pretty proud of that achievement but instead he get's beaten by Brisk!

*Oscar Speech*All n all, it was great way for the members to post their thought's on other members & i'm glad we decided to start this. Thanks to every one how took part & especially everyone who voted for me as most improved member! Next year I wont let you down! :-D & a big thank you to Andy & Silver & anyone else who made this possible*Oscar Speech*

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/10/22 :  23:26:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
Yay 1st runner up! Woo!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/10/22 :  23:36:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
I must say I wasn't overly impressed with the results.

Well done to Influx for all the effort he put in but I think if this happens again we should not include already established people within the scene and look a little more closely at some of the entries within the cats.

Edited by - Mortis on 2008/10/22 23:37:27
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  03:05:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
well said Mortis

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  07:27:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
How do I see the results!? Suspense is killing me right now!

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  07:39:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
Found them! Results are now posted on the Facebook group!

Bit of advertisement while I'm here..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5515480228

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  07:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
Okay, so, I disagree with the following points:

Weirdest Member: (Should've been Infernuz)
Best Unsigned Track: (DJ SynthWulf - Full Moon Freeform)
Most Hated Member: (Wilky or 95_was_the_time)
Oldest Member: (The Doc is 39, if I'm correct. It's factual!)
Most Improved Member: (djkenmasters)
Best Lurker: (Swansea 24/7)

Other than that, it was a lot of fun! Thanks Influx and Silver!

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  09:20:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Well done to Influx for all the effort he put in but I think if this happens again we should not include already established people within the scene and look a little more closely at some of the entries within the cats.

There was an extensive nomination period where you could have said something. This whole topic was meant to be a communicator between me and you guys - so speak up next time! :)

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  10:01:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
i nabbed the_best_dj's hotmail address and told him how he won an award. since he's banned, he cant look. he lmao-ed

the results are on the first page btw

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

djbuzz1021
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
715 posts

83 hardcore releases
djbuzz1021 has attended 51 events
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  13:10:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbuzz1021's homepage  Reply with quote
haha i made him a bebo up lol i should of got points for that one and my famous pictur of the best dj holding his album lol (if u want to see it go back and look for his daft posts)

Twisted - Reactor - 25th sep
TECHNIKORE

HTID in the sun 2011

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  14:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
@ Jay Owen - Do u disagree with me getting 1st runner up m8? I've brought a lot of great mixes, tracks & debates to this site & i'm glad people have noticed! I've also started my own radio station which is going really well so I think getting 1st runner up on Most Improved is deserved! Next year when my station is booming & I get lot's more mixes & tracks sorted, i'm sure i'll take The Most Improved!

@ Buzz - That bebo was work of sheer genius m8! lol I haven't laughed that long in a good while!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  19:07:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:

There was an extensive nomination period where you could have said something. This whole topic was meant to be a communicator between me and you guys - so speak up next time! :)

At any point during this was there a point where all of the nominees for each catagory where posted for us all to see and then whittle them down to the actual nominees? If so then I must have missed that part of it.

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  22:30:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:

At any point during this was there a point where all of the nominees for each catagory where posted for us all to see and then whittle them down to the actual nominees? If so then I must have missed that part of it.

Nominations were anonymous. That was the point.

Why would you have to see the nominees to express that opinion?

Its obvious to anyone who frequents the forum (you being one of those people) that there are established people who are members of the site. That makes it pretty obvious that with topics like "best DJ" and "best producer" that they're going to get nominated.

I'm not having a go, im just saying if im going to put in so much time towards something for you guys, if you're not going to be happy about something then you should let me know, otherwise whats the point?

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/10/24 :  01:44:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
honestly Andy, i'm glad you sorted this out mate cause it wasn't long ago, it was only an idea! & fair play for standing up & sorting it out. I hope you will make these awards happen every year too come

We'll just have to figure out a way for next year & try & include a lot more of the members of the site which, inturn will make every member try that bit harder to take a prize next year. This site has influenced me a lot from DJing to Producing music, this is a great way for HH.com members to really shine & show what they can do!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 13 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  10  11  12  13
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page