Total online 1511
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 London Sounds Exposed 50 - Special Episode (18Nov)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Jimouk has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/10/31 :  03:42:54  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
The London Sounds Exposed show began on the 26th of November 2009. Ever since the show started approximately one year ago we have given you two hours of Hardcore every single week without fail. To mark the one year anniversary and the milestone which is Episode 50 we are going to bring you a special 6 hour broadcast on the 18th of November 2010 with a ton of special guests. So mark your calenders, this show is going to blow your mind. Be sure to spread the word and get as many people involved as possible! Set times are based off UK time.

14:00 15:00 UK :: Jimo
15:00 16:00 UK :: Redmoon Deejay
16:00 17:00 UK :: S3RL
17:00 18:00 UK :: Sc@r
18:00 19:00 UK :: DJ Cotts
19:00 20:00 UK :: Bluecore

Tune in: http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio

Alert moderator

Edited by - Jimouk on 2010/11/12 18:01:57
Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Posted - 2010/11/04 :  16:01:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
Episode 48 today! Getting really close to this!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Posted - 2010/11/10 :  17:04:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
Next week! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127456337307697

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Dj Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Dj Sc@r has attended 79 events
Posted - 2010/11/14 :  18:56:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage
this week! looking forward to it! gonna be big

Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Posted - 2010/11/17 :  17:01:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
This is tomorrow, time conversions for this even can be found here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=18&year=2010&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=136

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/11/17 :  19:29:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
Biiiiig.

Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Posted - 2010/11/18 :  14:16:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
Tune in right now: http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio

sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/11/18 :  16:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage
I actually surprisingly caught the end of your set this morning Jimo. As in, I woke up to it blasting from my iPhone ;)

Picked up at ..a track or two before Lost Soul - Sacrifice. Then you played out This is the Place, sounds like the new Kevin Energy remix, and then some Waves of Desire 2010 update.

I don't know where or how you get these tracks (i didnt even know about waves of desire), but dang dude, like i said on your site, keep it up, the direction your podcasts and radio streams is going in is awesome.

You actually play out EVERYTHING, like.. EVERYTHING thats ever come out, which is great because these days a new - good* - track comes out every week or half a week, and gets forgotten two weeks later, but you kind sir make sure they go out with a bang ;)

Keep it up dude, im becoming more and more of a fan. Wish i could get the previous London Sounds Exposed episodes for DL, but oh well.

Jimouk
Banned

United Kingdom
317 posts
Posted - 2010/11/18 :  17:33:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sashman15:
I actually surprisingly caught the end of your set this morning Jimo. As in, I woke up to it blasting from my iPhone ;)

Picked up at ..a track or two before Lost Soul - Sacrifice. Then you played out This is the Place, sounds like the new Kevin Energy remix, and then some Waves of Desire 2010 update.

I don't know where or how you get these tracks (i didnt even know about waves of desire), but dang dude, like i said on your site, keep it up, the direction your podcasts and radio streams is going in is awesome.

You actually play out EVERYTHING, like.. EVERYTHING thats ever come out, which is great because these days a new - good* - track comes out every week or half a week, and gets forgotten two weeks later, but you kind sir make sure they go out with a bang ;)

Keep it up dude, im becoming more and more of a fan. Wish i could get the previous London Sounds Exposed episodes for DL, but oh well.

Cheers man!

sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/11/18 :  17:49:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage
Lol Jimo you're probably like "dang dude chill out you're obsessed", and I must say I am lol

Keep it up dudester. btw im a bit hyper right now, way too much coffee.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.32 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page