Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Want To Produce Your Own Track?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Dj Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Dj Sc@r has attended 79 events
Posted - 2011/01/24 :  18:50:47  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage
If your a new producer, dj or mc on the scene and would like to start making your own tracks then please feel free to get in touch. Myself (signed to Raw Elements) and Chaos (signed to Lethal Theory) have opened our studio to help artists get their sounds heard!

No experience is necessary though and we have recently worked on-line with a few American, Canadian and Australian djs to help put them in the production direction.

Recently I have worked on remixes for Luna C from Kniteforce, Billy Daniel Bunter & Slipmatt from Can You Feel It, Recycled Records, a classic Insight Track 'U Thrill Me' for American Label 'Hard Science' and most recently finished is an offical Kingsize & Eternity remix of 'Touch Of Magic' which will be coming out on Raw Elements in 2011. Plus more signed releases on other labels including Lethal Theory, Executive Records, Recycled Records, Make Believe Records, Xplosive Hardcore, Revelation Digital and Lethal Theory Raw

Lethal Theory boy Dj Chaos, has engineered and remixed for artists including Darren Styles, Sy, Al Storm, Seduction, Supreme, UFO, Geos Crew, Fracus just to name a few. This Lethal Theory artist has worked alongside both Joey Riot and Dj Kurt. Chaos has releases forthcoming to Raw Elements, Recycled Records plus tracks already out on Quosh, Maximum Impact, 24/7, and Turbulance Hardcore. Chaos also engineers Trance, Hard House, Drum and Bass, Bounce and House for those liking somthing a bit differnt.

We have opened up our studios for engineering, production lessons, on line engineering and remixes.

This is a big opprotunity for any up and coming producers to learn to produce!

If you are interested,
please get in touch with either of us
via facebook or email us at
scar @ rawelements.net
chaos @ lethaltheory.com

Feel Free to have a listen to a few of our tracks:
http://soundcloud.com/scar-rawelements
http://soundcloud.com/dj-chaos-uk

Thanks see you all soon!

Kaylene and Ted

Alert moderator
The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2011/01/24 :  20:35:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
Have a listen to sum of mine n let me know wot u make of em

http://soundcloud.com/dj-dopey-1

give criticism & advice if u like

Alert moderator Go to top of page
H3RO

United States
145 posts
Posted - 2011/01/25 :  22:21:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit H3RO's homepage
What kind of lessons exactly? And what would the costs and such be? This is very interesting. I'd love to hear more.

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Posted - 2011/01/26 :  17:30:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage
Chaos is offering in the studio lessons on FruityLoops or Cubase. A full day session and at thee end of day you will have your own track as well.
For those who live far away, he has given lesson over the internet as well.

send us a pm if you up for finding out more or feel free to get in touch with him at

Dopey - just listening to your tracks now, will comment on Soundcloud

Edited by - Dj Sc@r on 2011/01/26 17:34:46
djwolverinexD

United States
44 posts
djwolverinexD has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/01/27 :  16:12:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djwolverinexD's homepage
iv thought about trying my hands at making a track for a while. i absolutely LOVE your tracks so. im interested C: but your not in Los Angeles D:

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Posted - 2011/01/27 :  21:11:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djwolverinexD:
iv thought about trying my hands at making a track for a while. i absolutely LOVE your tracks so. im interested C: but your not in Los Angeles D:

thanks mate! thats all good, both myself and Chaos are doing on line engineering as well. feel free to hit me up any time and we can work out somthing and i'll tell ya more :)

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2011/01/28 :  21:03:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
how do i get online lessons coz i'm still tryin to perfect my own style n am only usin fl studio 5 atm (it's the easiest verion 4 me to use)

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/01/28 :  21:22:47  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
surely a decent track cant be knocked up in a day.. a day being a full 24hr but I assume these quick earner lesson will be an 8hr day...

I've heard the shite joey riot and Kurt knock up in a "day" to grab a quick buck and to be honest.... they're absolute shite... tunes shouldnt be rushed...

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2011/01/28 :  21:35:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
surely a decent track cant be knocked up in a day.. a day being a full 24hr but I assume these quick earner lesson will be an 8hr day...

I've heard the shite joey riot and Kurt knock up in a "day" to grab a quick buck and to be honest.... they're absolute shite... tunes shouldnt be rushed...

a good tune shud take about 1-2 days a gr8 tune will probz take as long as the producer feels they have everything the way they want it

WokkedElite
Starting Member

Australia
4 posts
Posted - 2011/01/29 :  11:06:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit WokkedElite's homepage
You distinctly sound like you know your way around the hardcore, and as someone just starting out mixing, I'd like to ask for advice regards to one of the mixes that I've recently produced using VirtualDJ (Have neither the money, time nor space for a proper setup.. but VDJ does really well regardless.). Its here, http://soundcloud.com/user2663957/28-1-11-practice. Any advice on beatmatched transitions, use of effects and song selection would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Aurora Australis

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Posted - 2011/01/30 :  15:19:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
how do i get online lessons coz i'm still tryin to perfect my own style n am only usin fl studio 5 atm (it's the easiest verion 4 me to use)

do you have skype? or comfortable over msn?

quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:

my online engineering is a three day turn over. Obviously im not as quick as some but i like to also take my time to do the best I can and would be always happy to change anything if someone isnt satisfied with any part of the track

Edited by - Dj Sc@r on 2011/01/30 15:20:38

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page