Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/04 :  07:12:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
i went to this er slightly illegal party an the dj started spinnin all these choons that i had never heard ov i thought they were totally spot on now i was the 1 who use2 just sit about gettin totally leathered but i just got up an started dancin my ass off an the rest is history ... still luv it as much as the first time i heard it!!!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chrysostomou

United Kingdom
381 posts
Posted - 2002/10/04 :  07:27:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chrysostomou's homepage  Reply with quote
Dreamscape changed my college years for the serious better..
It was always so dull and boring and then this magic took ahold and changed my life

Back at college 4 years on.. and the magic still flowing through the veins and guides me through the most boring years of your life.....

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/04 :  07:40:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
that is soooo tru it does kinda change everythin doesnt it!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Agent_Double_EE

Canada
59 posts
Posted - 2002/10/06 :  22:40:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Agent_Double_EE's homepage  Reply with quote
Met a friend and they asked me to go to a party with them so I went thinking it was a house party and instead it was a rave and I lost my friend at the begining of the night danced all night and found her in time to catch the bus home. I then became a party kid for life, that was 9years ago.

Edited by - Agent_Double_EE on 2002/10/06 22:41:29
virtigo

United Kingdom
273 posts
Posted - 2002/10/08 :  23:30:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virtigo's homepage  Reply with quote
I got bored of listening to the shity pop music around in the early 90's and decided to search for somethin else to listen to. I had a scour threw sum of the radio stations up here in the north west and came accros sumthin that I instantly loved. When a bloke on the radio started talking he said it was hardcore. And the rest is said an done! Here I am nearly 10 years on still listening to hardcore. I love it and I always will!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo

terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2002/10/09 :  06:47:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage  Reply with quote
The first song i ever heard was years ago, probably about 8 years ago, Die in your arms tonight,someone i didnt know was playing it out of their garage so since then iv always loved it! ..... but there was no option for that!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/09 :  15:04:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
hey toxic isn't it funny that the guys who you heard playing hardcore that first time wouldn't piss on a HHC record now if it were on fire?

i know, i totally agree wif u there, well what can u do

Crack another one !!!

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/09 :  16:12:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
went on a trip to france,a m8 behind me on the coach had bonkers 1. "hey mousie have a listen to this" didn't give the tape back for weeks! lol

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2002/10/12 :  09:46:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
got me hands on a ultra sonic tape of me cousin n started dancin me tits off n its never stopped

McSkyefox
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2002/10/12 :  15:36:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
up until i went to my first party in 1994, i listened mostly to hip-hop and rock... some blues and funk.... then i started listening to house and trance, wich *was* the scene in texas during that time. i stopped going to partys in 1996 until 2000, wich stifled my music tastes and i got lost. in 2000 i went to a party and it had me hooked again and i discovered jungle and hardcore... my girlfriend at the time listened to disco house and happy hardcore, i listened to alot of happy hardcore (thanks to the anabolic frolic releases for happy II B Hardcore.... i eventually started MCing Jungle and Hip-hop in the local scene... it wasnt until i heard about MCs in Canada and California doing HHC that i truly fell in love with it.... i am now working with and awesome production crew, (4beatz4hire) headed by DJ Cloudkicker and dedicated to HHC mostlytrying to start a scene in Texas, i am currenly the only HHC MC in Texas.... except a few jungle MCs that get on the mic with me.

i now stricly do HHC and hip-hop, some jungle, not much

Audio Evolution
4beatz4hire

Alleigh
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2002/10/13 :  06:39:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
we used to go to a hard house club and the dj always played one hardcore track as the last tune, usually shooting star!! then we started to listen to cds and my other half started to buy vinyl. and now we are dedicated hardcore ravers!!

I am the horns crew and the whistle posse all in one!!!!

Haeobogoblin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
505 posts

50 hardcore releases
Haeobogoblin has attended 6 events
Posted - 2002/10/14 :  01:56:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Haeobogoblin's homepage  Reply with quote
One of my m8s from skool brought his bonkers 2(i think...cud av ben 3 tho) with him on a skiing trip to France (or Italy), heard it, said "WTF is this!!!" and been lovin' it ever since!!!

if u notice from the results it really does show how much publisity hardcore gets!!!

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2002/10/14 :  11:28:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Got into happy hardcore by borrowing a DJ Vibes - Club Kinetic tape 1996 off my couson and what a tape that is!! still got it now and it has to be one of the best happy hardcore tapes I own!!

Woxxy

Sweden
142 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/15 :  15:30:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Woxxy's homepage  Reply with quote
Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Stars
Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Your Smile
Dune - Rainbow To The Stars
Dune - Hand in Hand
-----------
These were the four tracks that fascinated me...
Heard them on VIVA (german music-channel)
Lost touch after I moved to Sweden and foolishly started to listen to RNB
after 2 years i found some happycore on the net and i downloaded more and more
and now i'm stuck! hopefully for ever =D

Woxxy - The one and only

moo_moo

New Zealand
97 posts
Posted - 2002/10/19 :  13:51:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmm i would have been years ago now a few friends invited me to a rave thought yeah ok... we got there "big day out" @ segaworld in sydney's darling harbour and what rocked was they were on the guest list muahaha yay so anyways i was straight as an arrow sitting on a podium in the main and i just looked around the room and watched everyone loving and worshipping the dj .. i could feel the music and the posium moving to the beat .. it was incrediable and got me hooked .. from that point onwards i went to every rave i could and danced my behind off in every hardcore room and tent.. still an avid lover but funny how with age you grow to like other genres of electronica ( oh cringe @ the word) ..

thats all

~ if your going to whine, moan or lecture save it for someone who cares ~

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page