Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e

Australia
59 posts
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/20 :  00:32:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i got into hhc through my sister i was allways into punk then one day i heard some really banging tunes blasting out of her room and walked in and listened to tracks like shooting star & eyeopener and ive been hooked ever since that was like 3-4years ago now :) thanx sis. i just wish i was around in its absolute prime but u never know its on its way back in so i mightn have missed it yet... :)

*i wish i had a kool qoute*

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ropa

United Kingdom
25 posts
Posted - 2002/11/12 :  23:28:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
went to a party. i heard activ8 by altern8 and charly by the prodigy, since then i was hooked.

Makina is the FUTURE

Lustrous
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2002/11/22 :  12:22:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I say a friend introduced me, but all he did was tell me what the music a total starnger in a car was playing. at first listen

junglist_angel

Belgium
321 posts
Posted - 2002/11/29 :  08:40:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The first happy core CD I owned... I bought it by pure hazard.
It was the happy hardcore series that ID&T produced back in the early nineties. All dutch hardcore artsits that were also much into gabber.
But now that I've learned much more about it. It has to be said... UK, you are the best

KoKo PeBleS
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2002/12/01 :  11:49:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Ahhhww those good old days...I heard Happy Hardcore at a party and ever since I fell in love with it....to me its like God's muzik

-=So stay here 4ever....we'll B together & never let U go...just need me whenever...I'm here 4-u I have 2 let U know=-

toxicmusic

United Kingdom
115 posts
Posted - 2002/12/02 :  11:19:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I nicked one of my brothers tapes to tape some clubbish tune of the radio, ended up just listening to the tape...I thought it was ace!
I bought 2 packs of blank tapes and copied all my brothers collection!!

'Life is NOTHIN without Music' - M.A.D

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/12/22 :  02:55:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
i nicked 1 of my sisters she still doesnt know

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

i_love_scooter

Australia
38 posts
Posted - 2003/03/05 :  00:28:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i used to be a soft you know what.....listening to dance music and stuff....my friend was into hardcore and gabba and he kept telling me i was soft....and i kept telling him that it was crap not music.....
then i went to a rave and into the hardcore room...that night changed my life... the atmosphere and the massive bass and eveything just blew me away...i danced till i couldnt lift my hands anymore.......

nothin beats hardcore....nothin!!!

cotteincandy
Average Member

United States
193 posts
cotteincandy has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/09/24 :  05:39:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
[font=Impact]I was into punk and garage bands then i hit some hard times and made new friends who were into techno. It was the first i had heard of this electronic music. They were into trance so that's all i really knew. Occasionally they would mention this happy hardore music, but not in a good way. So at a party we entered the happy hardcore "tent" and i immediately fell in love. Trance didn't have that bouncy crazy feeling that i craved. I never knew that music even existed! I ended spending most of my night just dancing away to this amazing sound and thumping beats. Now I'm totally addicted.

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/09/24 :  16:29:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
heard toytown and back in the uk at an under 18s disco back in 96.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

hyperdance
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
522 posts
Posted - 2004/09/24 :  17:42:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
went n bought a bonkers3 CD 4 the craik, not noin wot it was, listened, n i was hooked!!

Edited by - hyperdance on 2004/09/24 17:43:04
Dje2

Canada
57 posts
Dje2 has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/11/04 :  14:54:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
moved to Quebec in the height of their HHC days
it was like french immersion classes
but hardcre immersion

i admit i was young
and stupid
but i loved it

Cyberpunk
Advanced Member

United States
540 posts
Posted - 2005/01/28 :  21:24:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well it all started by listening to the regular dance and house music on the radio, then eventually I was interested in other Electronic genres (like hardcore).

laze

Ireland
76 posts
Posted - 2005/04/09 :  23:03:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It was back in 1994 1st year when my m8 lent me a tape by sy when i got home and played it i was amazed at what i was listing to and i have never looked back happy hardcore was my first love :-)

HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE

DAVID NOBLE

UnitedRaver
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2005/04/21 :  03:04:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
iv been convertin skaterz, rockers n goths into the happy hardcore era ALWAYS n have found em all to love it. I luv the rave n have tried for time to get the disc that got me into it Happyhardcore Fever 2 a black cd wiv sum tracks like dance wiv me(everybody needs a little time away) can ne1 pleeeeeze tell me where i could track it down thankx

Time for hardcore always has and always will be NOW

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page