Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/04/23 :  12:04:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
I started listening to Happy Hardcore around early 90's. Started listening to Stu Allan on his Key 103 days. I used to tape all his tunes that he mixed and people used to write into him for shouts and requests and basically thats how it started for me. Am 28 and still listen to it now. Every mornin i play these bangin tunes cos they keep gettin better and my number 1 DJ is of course Scot Brown.

kmcginty

Alert moderator Go to top of page
-JFK-
Average Member

Denmark
223 posts
Posted - 2005/04/27 :  15:40:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit -JFK-'s homepage  Reply with quote
wanted 2 find a gr8 radio station then I came a cross hhc.com and it was just like heaven... and now I just listen 2 it 10hours a day or something like that!

::::::..:::.:::.....::...::::::...::::...::::::.:::::......:::::::
You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town.
Army of Darkness

DJDURSTAN

Trinidad And Tobago
342 posts

156 hardcore releases
DJDURSTAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/04/29 :  18:28:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
A mate of mine at school lent me a tape of Druid @ helter Skelter in about '95 along with the scooter album 'And the beat goes on'. At the time I was a massive Heavy metal fan (that hasn't changed however) and i had just started to get into the prodigy and Ultraviolence so it was a natural progression.
The first album i bought however was United Dance anthems 92-97 those 2 slipmatt mixes are still some of my fav's.

Hardcore will never die!!!!

ChurcH
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Posted - 2005/05/10 :  19:10:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Had a friend turn me on it 1 year ago been listin ever since cant say ive poasted since then lol

Sir Feli

United Kingdom
419 posts
Posted - 2005/05/10 :  19:42:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i got into it when i heard my dad playing it in his car!! on his 6x9s

KandiJungleGrrl
Starting Member

United States
10 posts
KandiJungleGrrl has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/05/11 :  23:40:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I had been a junglist from the beginning...then my friend (sandbox) and I went to WEMF 03...and he FORCED me to listen to HHC and gabber all the way from detroit to tweed, ontario... (that's a long drive)...anyway, it started to kind of stick somewhat....
well, when i got home after the weekend, i downloaded tranzit's "forks are evil" after a friend suggested it...from the first track, i ended up loving HHC... then i started to get into more forms of hardcore...from there it spread and now i listen to just about everything!

~*~Christi~*~
When you don't know what else to do, just DANCE!!
All you have to do is close your eyes and let the music tell your body what to do!

Jéff
Starting Member

Netherlands
11 posts
Posted - 2005/05/12 :  19:56:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jéff's homepage  Reply with quote
A begon with trance. Fount DI en tryed Hardcore and now it's the best music effer.

Are you afraid in the dark?

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/05/19 :  16:53:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
My mate who was the first 'mosher' in my highschool when i was 11 brought bonkers 1 round to show me coz he sed it was piss funny...

He's still into his mosh crap and now im hard 2 d core! cheers bud!

################################
# iTS aLL aBOUT bEATS -- aLL aBOUT bASS #
#aLL aBOUT hARDCORE -- aLL aBOUT rAVES#

brown

Ireland
253 posts
brown has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/05/20 :  18:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
around feb 2000 i just tiped happyhardcore.com andthis sit came up... the rest is historty...i got into hardcore around 1994/95 mygranny bought me scooters our happy hardcore i was only 8 or 9 years old that got me into hardcore...madness your granny buying me hardcore the only reason she got it cuz she went to ashop and asked the staff what is young people into these days and the sales assistant give her scooter,crazy when u think about it...me keepin er hardcore since 94

hrdkorebrown@happyhardcore.dj

cytheboss@msn.com

chrisakamaca@yahoo.co.uk

IF IT AINT HARD IT AINT GOOD

Alocer
Starting Member

Canada
7 posts
Posted - 2005/05/24 :  16:40:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
'Was last summer, I spent all my time listening to metal music, then some night I was feeling like I wanted to listen to something speedy and energic, then I randomly picked up the "Hardcore 'Til I Die" album at the music store near my house, then automatically like it, bought it, and from then on I can't stop listening to it (even though I still listen to metal music too :P)

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Jon O-T has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/06/06 :  20:31:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
my m8 got me into hardcore around when bonkers 13 came out, and im sooo glad he did, (cheers rum).

My hardcore collection has kept growing ever since!

SugarandSpice
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
SugarandSpice has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/06/09 :  16:59:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
How did you get into HappyHardcore?

yippppeeee i luuurrrve happy hardcore, my bf got me into it, and when i went to a rave up happy hardcore style i totally loved it , bouncey bounce bouncey BIG up to the bouncing tigger fans weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx purrrrrr xxxxxx

mrs_hicks_xxx

United Kingdom
361 posts
mrs_hicks_xxx has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/06/10 :  19:25:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mrs_hicks_xxx's homepage  Reply with quote
my mate! wen i was younger, he got one of the bonkers for xmas, n one fri nite before xmas he found where his mum (santa!!!1) had hidden it took one cd it out n replaced it wiv another one jus so i could hav a listen! turned out to worth the hassle.......yea he got caught puttin it back! lol! xxx

xxx_,.~'*'~.,_Mrs Hicks_,.~'*'~.,_xxx

sugarplumfairy50@hotmail.com

Charisma85
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Charisma85 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/06/12 :  07:19:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Charisma85's homepage  Reply with quote
I was on a tour during the summer and I met a girl who was living in the So Cal area. I heard "Shooting Star" on a mix tape and sold my soul.

Macki

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/06/12 :  07:37:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
I went up to sydney for few days and was walking around the big HMV store there, it was about 3 years ago. I was originally into techno (this is embarrasing, darude lol) hard nrg etc.. and i saw a copy of happy hardcore - scott brown (i think i knew happy hardcore becuase of scooter) bought the cd (one of the best i have ever bought), became obsessed with scott brown - na na na and elysium and neckbreaker. And here i am now :).

Im so glad i picked up that cd

Edited by - Cotts on 2005/06/12 07:40:08

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page