Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/06/12 :  10:04:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
this is embarrasing, darude lol

Darude is excellent in hes genre, liked hes last album a lot :) Really nice guy too...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
butterfly
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2005/06/14 :  17:45:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ma older brova got me into it. when i were 11-12. glad he did now hehe :-)

Mattikake
Average Member

United Kingdom
211 posts
Mattikake has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/06/14 :  17:49:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mattikake's homepage  Reply with quote
Everybody told me not to do it.

That was all the reason I needed.

-------------------
Old old old-skool

The Black Halo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
Posted - 2005/06/18 :  17:37:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My older brother's a hhc obsessive, and he goes to raves once or twice a week. We were just playing on the ps2 and he said the game had crappy music, so he played the DJ Sy tape from the last Slammin' Vinyl Event.

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/06/18 :  17:54:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
was into gabber first (still am) but I saw a happycore cd (happy rave 6) lying in a discount store and bought it cuz I remembered the commercials from back in the days. First I thought they gave me the wrong cd cuz my view of hardcore was that there had to be something hard in it and at first sight that was missing... but it grew on me steadily. It'll never top my love for the harder styles of hardcore but I'm glad started buying those happycore cd's.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

raving_mad

United Kingdom
29 posts

23 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/06/23 :  03:17:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raving_mad's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't vote on any of those options - used to be into rap when I was at school, but in the common rooms all that got played was happy hardcore, at the time I didn't see anything special about it and never really listened, but a couple of years after I left school I bought Bonkers Rezurrection. I loved Sy's best of bonkers 1 & 2 mix and now hardcore is pretty much all I've listened to for the last 3 years!

LeT's Go BaCk To ThE lAnD oF fAnTaSy

Edited by - raving_mad on 2005/06/23 03:18:37
fyfey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2005/07/30 :  12:58:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Got into HHC as soon as it started really. Was always listening to ma big sis's technotronic and the like. then she bought me suburban delay "energy rush" the day it was released and that was me hooked on piano toons. nuff said

d fyfe

Lynny
Advanced Member

Hungary
536 posts
Lynny has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/08/01 :  20:48:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lynny's homepage  Reply with quote
It was about 2002, when I was chatting with my friend, and he recommended me (if I remember well) Have you ever been mellow from the Party Animals. From that point I'm addicted to happy hardcore!

--------------------------------------------
****Vibena: Closer to your dreams****

bristolboy05
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
955 posts
bristolboy05 has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/08/01 :  22:42:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bristolboy05's homepage  Reply with quote

^^^^ i dont like that tune very much.

anyway i got into hardcore when a m8 brang a cd in 2 my local youth club and put on land of fantasy and shooting star, i have listen 2 it since then.

sell me ur soul and ill bring u power, sell me ur soul and darkness will roll. (its white magic, bad magic)

arkangel19772000
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2005/08/25 :  15:44:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i got into it at around 1994 when i found a pirate radio station playing some dark and twisted trax.
bck then i was 2 young 2 be fully fledged head banger but i new the score bck then and love it now

Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2005/08/29 :  17:02:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage  Reply with quote
Always been into EDM, as long as I can remember
I voted for Internet
Reason: I once came to the idea of actually installing Winamp, after that I browsed after some radio stations to listen to. I found lots of DIGITALLY IMPORTED stations, and found Hardcore there, and when I listened to it; it came 'The Hard Way' mix by *don't remember*, and since then I've been hooked to hardcore music .
Lately I've been drawn to the more "dark" side of Hardcore..

yaddam205
Advanced Member

United States
1,219 posts

53 hardcore releases
yaddam205 has donated money to the site yaddam205 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/09/09 :  16:43:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well i think the very VERY first time i heard eletronica was Effile 65 or ATC, but I dont that really trully counts, What got me into is was my friend showing me this website called digitallyimported.com with streams, and I found the hardcore station and of coruse the first time i heard it i didnt like it cause i was a trance head, but then i heard some hixxy and scott brown a few times, and that is how i found hardcore

MDMAisOK

United Kingdom
22 posts
MDMAisOK has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/09/22 :  08:10:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I took a pill for the first time at a party, heard happy hardcore real loud, need i say more? ended up raving around the house with huge knives in my hand in some persons kitchen.

djhixxy1

United Kingdom
107 posts
Posted - 2005/10/10 :  00:20:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My friend used to play it in his car all of the time so I got into it.

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/10/12 :  21:55:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
my m8 who is a dj played me UFO hardcore and ever since i have been into it al i whent out and bought every single bonkers albums bonkers X is the best tied with bonkers 14 but will soon be probably be 15 as well lol aero is my greatest m8 cheers aero for getting me into all of my music !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page