Total online 1919
 Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 PPF 2013 *STATUS*-Album Previews & Artwork Now Up!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 19

Author Thread  
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2012/11/30 :  14:15:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll definitely have some material for it. :) Look forward to hearing what everyone comes up with.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/11/30 :  15:46:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I'll definitely have some material for it. :) Look forward to hearing what everyone comes up with.

great news Gary, you my friend have definitely come a long way since the first. Keep at it...

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/12/01 :  15:00:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote

Getting some nice ideas down so far including something with a Happy Hardcore vibe.

How we all getting on then?

If you know anyone that might like to get involved in this project be sure to let them know.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/12/01 :  21:17:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Some great tracks submitted already! keep em coming..

Judging on what i've received so far & doing my best to judge what I will get over the coming weeks, i've come to the decision to stick with the 'The Past, The Present, The Future 2' formula.

2 unmixed CD's & 2 mixed CD's.

I think it's only right after such a long time that we revisit & progress the original idea. Everyone ok with this?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2012/12/01 :  22:54:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Two guys that I really like that give away tunes for free a lot and might be interested in contributing (although I guess the point of the project is to be HappyHardcore.com orientated):

Sparkz - http://soundcloud.com/sparkzmusic

Moogl3 - http://soundcloud.com/moogl3

Also, Gibso's started contributing quite a lot on here these days. He might like to get involved possibly? I really like a lot of his tracks.

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  00:40:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage  Reply with quote
Who said it has to be Happyhardcore.com members only? Shit just get everyone in on it.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  00:43:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
errr, because that would entirely defeat the point of it being a members album :)
duh. lol

(there is nothing to stop anyone signing up to the site and submitting a track...as long as they are happy and "at one" with being openly classed as a happyhardcore.com member)

Edited by - Triquatra on 2012/12/02 00:47:02
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  01:36:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:

Judging on what i've received so far & doing my best to judge what I will get over the coming weeks, i've come to the decision to stick with the 'The Past, The Present, The Future 2' formula.

I think it's only right after such a long time that we revisit & progress the original idea. Everyone ok with this?

Can't see why not.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2012/12/02 01:37:54
Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  01:40:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Seems fine to me!

Charger

Singapore
278 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  08:38:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Charger's homepage  Reply with quote
Is there a deadline for submission? And are bootlegs allowed in this album?

I would love to do a bootleg remix for this album though, so just to point out about these stuff.

Cheers!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  10:06:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:

I would love to do a bootleg remix for this album though, so just to point out about these stuff.

Cheers!

there's no deadline as such at the moment just my lingering boot to get you all moving. I'll set a concrete deadline after NY.

No bootlegs im afraid though. We want this to be completely original & a showcase of what HHC.com has to offer.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2012/12/02 10:07:29
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  10:13:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
Who said it has to be Happyhardcore.com members only? Shit just get everyone in on it.

yeah it would defeat the point of it being a members album however if someone was to sign up & then get involved then I dont see it being a problem.

The majority of the album will be made up of veteran HHC.com members anyway.

Charger

Singapore
278 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  11:20:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Charger's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Cheers!

there's no deadline as such at the moment just my lingering boot to get you all moving. I'll set a concrete deadline after NY.

No bootlegs im afraid though. We want this to be completely original & a showcase of what HHC.com has to offer.

If I submitted a remix instead, would it be okay? Like giving credits to the original artist, as I've seen some remixes on the previous volume of the album though.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  13:52:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers!

If I submitted a remix instead, would it be okay? Like giving credits to the original artist, as I've seen some remixes on the previous volume of the album though.

remixes of tracks produced by outside artists is all good just aslong as that artist has given permission to do so & are aware the track will feature on this album completely free.

I'm going to push this album on a major scale & the last thing we need is tracks being pulled after release. I'll also be looking for permission from that outside artist myself so if you do decide to remix an outside track make sure you give me that artists contact details along with the submission.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2012/12/02 :  14:28:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
If there is any cubasers out there who want to tag team it and do it together I'm up for it!
otherwise I've got a track thats practically finished and ready to shoot! :)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 19 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 15  16  17  18  19
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page