of 56

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/02/01 :  14:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
let's Crowdfund "An Introduction to Climatic Moments 2" because it's long overdue :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/02/01 :  15:07:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
i know its offtopic, but i would prefer an 5-10CD compilation with all unreleased tunes unmixed from labels like evolution records and New Essential Platinum instead; something like an "Bring back the classics" collectors editon.

edit:
Just realised this after listening to 'The Hardcore Underground Show' - 30/01/13 (Fracus & Darwin):

Forthcoming Brisk artist album
Forthcoming 'HU Breaks' album
Forthcoming 'Notorious By Nature' (Marc Smith) album
Forthcoming Al Storm & Euphony album
Forthcoming 'Happy Hardcore Underground'
Forthcoming Hardcore Underground 6
Forthcoming Sharkey Album Nr.2

7 albums in the making, pretty insane for an indie label O.O

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/02/01 17:05:41
Spyanova

United Kingdom
115 posts
Spyanova has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  03:23:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Spyanova's homepage  Reply with quote
irobot, bang like a mother, todays the day, wise up get stupid. so much i want!

lurker
Average Member

United States
187 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  04:48:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lurker's homepage  Reply with quote
This would've been exciting 4 years ago. I'm expecting dubstep remixes of everything and no tracks older or harder than Today's the Day. Absolutely nothing good could come out of this. I am dead serious. lol not really

MaidenV

United States
288 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  04:51:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MaidenV's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lurker:
This would've been exciting 4 years ago. I'm expecting dubstep remixes of everything and no tracks older or harder than Today's the Day. Absolutely nothing good could come out of this. I am dead serious. lol not really

3 CDs of just Scooter - Jumping All Over The World (Sharkey & K-Complex Remix) for every track

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  05:05:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MaidenV:
3 CDs of just Scooter - Jumping All Over The World (Sharkey & K-Complex Remix) for every track

We need some Skrillex, Zedd, Psy, JB, Minaj and Lil Wayne remixes here aswell for the worst and most exciting album aswell... and some Breeze, because he worships Satan oO

Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/02/13 05:05:34
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  05:13:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
joking or not you last 3 arseholes really need to go get laid or something that doesn't make y'all sound like total twats. This is being released by the Hardcore Underground label. They will do this album justice. I'm sure there will be some remixes that may turn out to be a bit questionable to some people, but I know CDJay and the rest of the HU crew and I know that they will deliver a quality album, and won't disappoint me :)

Edited by - latininxtc on 2013/02/13 05:15:54
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  05:18:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
joking or not you last 3 *******s really need to go get laid or something that doesn't make y'all sound like total twats. This is being released by the Hardcore Underground label. They will do this album justice. I'm sure there will be some remixes that may turn out to be a bit questionable to some people, but I know CDJay and the rest of the HU crew and I know that they will deliver a quality album, and won't disappoint me :)

how cute, you missed to understand the meaning of jokes (since the last 2 actually like sharkey) and now you start raging like some immature. Even lurker said "I am dead serious. lol not really".

how can you take forum posts so seriously?

Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/02/13 05:21:02
MaidenV

United States
288 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  05:23:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MaidenV's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
joking or not you last 3 arseholes really need to go get laid or something that doesn't make y'all sound like total twats. This is being released by the Hardcore Underground label. They will do this album justice. I'm sure there will be some remixes that may turn out to be a bit questionable to some people, but I know CDJay and the rest of the HU crew and I know that they will deliver a quality album, and won't disappoint me :)

HUMOR IS VERBOTEN IN THE COURT OF THE GREAT KING CDJAY

(jesus christ dude, we're making fun of groundless negativity and having a laugh about what we know the album is NOT going to like)

Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  05:53:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spyanova:
bang like a mother

If this is on there, everything will be alright in the world.

Spyanova

United Kingdom
115 posts
Spyanova has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  13:45:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Spyanova's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
joking or not you last 3 arseholes really need to go get laid or something that doesn't make y'all sound like total twats.

Because it works for you?

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  17:27:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:
Originally posted by Spyanova:
bang like a mother

If this is on there, everything will be alright in the world.

This.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  19:25:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Great news that this is finally gonna see the light of day! its only took 10 years

And really didn't expect to see this after not coming on the forums for 5 weeks or so, great news to come back to!

HollowRipper
Average Member

United Kingdom
155 posts
HollowRipper has attended 12 events
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  22:10:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HollowRipper's homepage  Reply with quote
If it actually sees the light of day, and contains bang like a mother and most importantly for me black rain, then i'll be immensely happy!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/02/13 :  22:15:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It will, and it will.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page