Total online 1653
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 *NEW* Finding Events In USA (California)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
IsaacSoHappy
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2014/11/12 :  21:19:09  Show profile Send a private message
Hey guys,
I'm new here to the forum so I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but this seemed like the best place. Also I tried searching for a thread like this and could not find one so I apologize if this is a repeat post or has been discussed before, which I'm sure it has. I recently, the past few months, have been getting very into Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Hardcore music in general. I am a "raver" as you may say and have been to tons of events, festivals, undergrounds here in the US, but never been into the Hardcore scene (I mean Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore stuff, not Hardstyle). My question is, "how do you guys find events going on in the United States? preferably Cali/SoCal" I am from southern California, San Diego to be exact, but it's just hard to find these events because obviously Hardcore genres are not as popular over here and I'm not into the scene yet. So I'm just wondering if there is some sort of underground forum, or group on the Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. that has events posted or information about the scene more. I guess I'm just trying to get into the scene more and try and go to some hardcore events IF there even is any events in California/socal area other than the main, big ones you see and can find easily like HTID USA and stuff. Anything helps and thank you very very much. Again I apologize if this is a repost and that this question was so long... If I'm out of line here at all or if there just isn't really any events/group in my area of the world then just tell me off please.. Im new haha, thank you! :)
IsaacSoHappy

Alert moderator

Edited by - IsaacSoHappy on 2014/11/12 21:20:46
JAJ

United States
49 posts
JAJ has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/11/13 :  00:28:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JAJ's homepage
Hey man, I'm from the San Diego area too! Not much going down here when it comes to hardcore though. I am a hardcore dj though! Prob one of the few hardcore djs from SD. Cool to know that there's more of us here in SoCal (besides LA) :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/13 :  00:41:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Facebook is your best bet on finding events in Cali. Just add or follow the cali DJs and they usually spam the fuck out of you with events.

djchexmixer

United States
363 posts
djchexmixer has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/11/13 :  02:02:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djchexmixer's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Facebook is your best bet on finding events in Cali. Just add or follow the cali DJs and they usually spam the fuck out of you with events.

Haha, yea spam sounds about right.

But yea this is a great idea, FB is your best bet. Once you add a few DJs / promoters you'll be seeing all the FB posts related to local raves.

You can join this FB group, I see events being posted here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/303880436361169/

I'm from LA myself. Still see a good amount of Hardcore raves going down with local DJs and the occasional event with a big name.

Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2:
https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/11/14 :  17:42:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
join the fb group hardcore/gabber/ hardstyle/ dnb group :D

tons of west coast ravers or even all over the place constantly sharing music or events; def one of your best bets!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/11/15 :  01:46:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JAJ:
Hey man, I'm from the San Diego area too! Not much going down here when it comes to hardcore though. I am a hardcore dj though! Prob one of the few hardcore djs from SD. Cool to know that there's more of us here in SoCal (besides LA) :)

you were at htid as well; you snapped a pic of my buddy & i with fracus & darwin thanks man :D .

also; i had no idea you were JAJ much <3 !

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page