Printer friendly
Page: 
of 105

Author Thread  
DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
DJ Sketchy is verified hardcore artist DJ Sketchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/11/07 :  10:25:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Sketchy

ASL: 37, Bristol, UK.

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Dougal, Gammer, Styles, Breeze, Scott Brown, Hixxy, Vinylgroover, Sy, Unknown, Vibes, Brisk, Joey Riot, Kurt, Billy Bunter, Slipmatt, Re-con, Squad-e, Ultrabeat, Whizzkid, Storm, Wotsee, Livelee, Enemy

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Pretty much same as above!

ARE YOU: DJ & Producer.

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Trance, House, Electro, EDM, Techno.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Hi there!

FAVOURITE TUNES: So many to choose from!
Definition of a Badboy - Scott Brown
Twista Anthem - Squad-e & Enemy
Why Does My Heart - Re-con
Breeze & Styles - Futureset
Let It Go - Gammer

That's 5! I'm shattered lol!

EDIT!

Ok another 5...

Pay Attention - Brisk & Ham
The Beats The Bass - Dougal & Gammer
Rock Ya Hardcore - Kurt (Hixxy Remix)
Making Me Wanna Dance - ASA ft Lou Lou (Sy & Unknown Remix)
Lost The Plot - Darren Styles

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - DJ Sketchy on 2016/11/07 10:37:06
artsiR
Starting Member

Finland
2 posts
Posted - 2016/11/23 :  08:48:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit artsiR's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

Name: Arto
ASL:29, male, Helsinki, Finland
Favourite djs: Proteus, Lady Dana, Dj Nakadia
Are you: Raver
Other styles of music: house, jungle, minimal, garage

Edited by - artsiR on 2016/11/23 08:51:13
lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  00:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage  Reply with quote
With a long & consistent thought this is ma following introduction in joining Happy Hardcore.com I have fallen in love wif this music since the 90's

NAME: lewiscanon / David

ASL:31, male, Stornoway/Western Isles

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: scott brown, Gammer, Darren Styles, Sy & Unknown, Joey Riot, Tha Playah, Breeze, / Storm, Whizkidd,Casper, Marley

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Breeze & Styles, Dougal & Gammer, Recon, Slipmatt, Vibes, UFO, Hixxy,
S3RL, JTS, Alex Prospect the following efter Recon are new ti me.

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) I am not new but I consider masel at the moment a Bedroom DJ mainly as a hobby & Passion I like ti express

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Euro Dance, Trance, UK Hardcore, Gabba, Trap

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I feel what you share a interest in what you make in life shows who you are & whit you feel makes Dance music whit it is today!

FAVOURITE TUNES: My favourite moments from the past & present:

01 The Viper & Tommy Knocker - The Prophecy Unfolds (ThaPlayah Remix)(Traxtorm )
02 Silk Cut - Vol4 (SilkCuts4 )
03 Brisk VS Scott Brown - Chase (Evolution Records )
04 DJ Kurt - Break The Law (Quosh Records )
05 Sharkey - Product Of Society (React US )
06 D Minus VS The Untouchables - Heaven On Earth (Rave n' Beats Canada )
07 Brisk & Fracus - Falling Into You (Hardcore Underground )
08 UFO feat. MC Marley - Connections (Ufology Digital )
09 Jason UFO - Punk (Ufology Digital )
10 Eclipse - 24/7 (Next Generation Records)

Ma apologies about the tabs but I tried ti keep it all aligned.

ChrisNeon
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
ChrisNeon has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/01/23 :  21:06:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisNeon's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Chris Neon

ASL: 30, male, Stockport (South Manchester) UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Too many to mention

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: See above

ARE YOU: DJ (soon-to-be Producer and Podcast Host) and Raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Oh, God, all sorts. D'n'B, Gabber, Rave Breaks, old skool Hip Hop, Rock and Metal. Usually if it's upbeat and/or in a major key I'll probably like it. Or if it's hard as nails or downright filthy.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Long time lurker, first time posting. Found a thread full of such a wide variety of HHC that I decided I needed to join to keep up to date with all different sides of the scene. I thought I was fairly knowledgable (just ask Claxton) but I think I could improve, and this is how.

FAVOURITE TUNES: This changes on a monthly basis so I can't name any. I don't have a top ten because I love so many!

FAVOURITE ALBUM: I can add this because, despite loving so many, it was this that got me into HHC when I was around 8 years old: The Sound of Club Kinetic Vol.III

Edited by - ChrisNeon on 2017/01/23 21:14:48
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/01/24 :  01:14:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
There goes the neighbourhood....

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/24 :  08:19:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
anyone who can slap latininxtc or hard2get is always good :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

ChrisNeon
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
ChrisNeon has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/02/01 :  08:15:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisNeon's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
There goes the neighbourhood....

It was only a matter of time

ChicoDeGoma
Starting Member

Spain
5 posts
Posted - 2017/02/25 :  16:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChicoDeGoma's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME:ChicoDeGoma, you can short it for Chico or "Gomas" if you like it :D
ASL:23, male, Madrid, Spain
FAV DJ:Dj Cotts mainly, although it is hard to me usually to check one among all I listen to, I have to say Cotts' sessions are what I heard the most.

FAV SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS:See above.
ARE YOU:Raver and Shuffler
OTHER STYLES YOU LIKE:Lately I've been listening to a lot of DnB, but everything speedy is my cup of tea, even out of electronic music.
A SHORT MESSAGE TO HHC.COM:Well, I lurked for a time but I never had a matter to register (I love the radio) and I have a project I would like to share here.
FAV TUNES:One which came to my mind right now is Angerfist - Take U Back but the Mad Dog Remix. I've listening to sessions lately so I would have to remember the names of what I like watching to my library hahaha

ElvBries
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2018/05/11 :  13:10:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ElvBries's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online music community. I'm hoping to have fun and to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :D

Edited by - ElvBries on 2018/05/29 04:28:53
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/05/29 :  05:22:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
you could always state you musical preferences? :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Starting Member

France
1 post
Posted - 2018/06/03 :  18:20:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future is offline's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Future is offline / Reda

ASL:17, male, lyon france

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: scott brown, da tweekaz, mc offside

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Veela, eurobeat oddisey, s3rl

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) dj & MC

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: everything from dnb, hardtrance, gabber, to terror, jcore and all the weaboo music

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Eurobeat and tekstyle is not cheesy

SephiHakubi
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
SephiHakubi has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/07/12 :  20:32:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SephiHakubi's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Sephi Hakubi

ASL: 32/M/San Antonio, Texas, USA

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: DJ Shimamura, Masayoshi Minoshima, Judge Jules

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: P*Light, Kors K, Paul van Dyk,

ARE YOU: DJ / Producer / Raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Trance, Progressive House, Drum & Bass, Eurodance, Hard Dance, Hardstyle

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Hi! My name is Sephi Hakubi, a pure dance DJ and Trance producer from Coral Springs, Florida now living in San Antonio, Texas. My first hardcore-ish track was a Trubblemaker breaks mix of Dune's Hardcore Vibes around 2003 but really got into it around 2006 in Hawaii when I attended my first anime convention and been looking for hardcore and Bemani songs since those were mostly played at the convention raves. I knew then I wanted to be a rave-style DJ so I studied, practiced, and performed over the next decade to play Hard Dance music whevever I could. Although Hardcore has become a big part of what I do now, I'm most experienced in Trance as I grew up listening to a lot of Trance while growing up in South Florida in my teen years. I still spin Trance and actually have a couple of Trance tunes signed to a label but eventually I hope to create some Hard Dance tunes as well as manage a Hard Dance label. Oh yes, I'm also the Operations Director for Hard Dance Texas (HD:TX), a hard dance event promotion based out of San Antonio that put on rave events across Texas. Look Hard Dance Texas up on Facebook to check out our upcoming shows.

FAVOURITE TUNES:

01 Omegatypez - Take Me High (Kutski and Gammer Remix)
02 Yuzuki Tsubaki - flutter in the wind
03 DJ Shimamura - Into the Night
04 Masayoshi Minoshima - Bad Apple!! (REDALiCE Remix)
05 MAKI - Hemisphere (Exit Trance)
06 Kors K feat. Yukacco - Are You Ready (Dj Shimamura Remix)
07 Hommarju - Many Complications
08 P*light - Deadliner
09 Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Darren Styles Remix)
10 Tony Brown - Dance to the Beat

~Sephi Hakubi

The Big Spill
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2018/11/14 :  10:20:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Big Spill's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: The Big Spill

ASL: 37, Male, Solihull

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: The DJ Producer / Brisk / Sy / Slipmatt

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: The DJ Producer / Ham / Sharkey / Demo / CLSM / Marc Smith / Slipmatt

ARE YOU A DJ?: I was

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: I'm quite partial to a bit of Sasha and Digweed now. Solomun's style is also a favourite. I dunno what those styles are pigeonholed as now? Deep House and Techno I guess.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Hello, nice to meet you.

FAVOURITE TUNES: Sharkey 'Product Of Society - Bonkers Mix'...the best hardcore track ever made. Brisk and Trixxy 'Rok Da Beat'. Ultimate Buzz 'Check Da Bass - Scott Brown remix'. Demo and Audio Assault 'Magic Touch'. Ham and DNA 'About U'. Jimmy J and Cru-L-T 'Take Me Away'. Alchemist and Fade 'Keep On Tryin'. Supreme and UFO 'Broken Wings'. DJ Quattro 'Rock and Roll'. Ham and Demo and Justin Time 'The Big Spill - Demo remix'.

FAVOURITE ALBUM: Toss up between Bonkers 2, Bonkers 3, Absolute Hardcore 2, Hardcore Heaven vol 3, Fusion: A Point To Be Made, the recent Bangface album and the free hardcore album with Mixmag back in 2002.

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
676 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2019/12/09 :  10:19:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi all! I'm new to the site. Just looking to share my mixes with like-minded people who love their hardcore!

Name: Alex Threat

ASL: 30, Male, Durham UK

Favourite DJs/MCs: Scott Brown, Brisk, Darren Styles, Sc@r, Whizzkid, Enemy, MOB, Joey Riot, Klubfiller, many many more too!

Favourite Songwriters/Producers: Same as above really!

Are You: DJ / Raver

Other styles of music you like: Makina, Hardstyle, bounce, anything with a beat really

A short message to happyhardcore.com: Just looking to share my mixes and speak to like-minded people about hardcore music!

Favourite tunes: Far to many to be fair, to name a couple, Neckbreaker, Rock you softly 05, Into Your Eyes (Mob X Callum Higby remix),

Goofy69
Starting Member

Canada
5 posts
Posted - 2020/02/14 :  12:04:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Goofy69's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi, my name is Goofy69 because I made a goofy decision concerning 69 Kikwear phat pants. They came in the mail, they seem to be one of the first generations, definitely before the newest ones came out,I like them a lot but they aren't wide enough (goofy goof.)

On a serious note, I'd just like to say hey, and thanks to all those who ever posted discussions on the history of hardcore. I am a genre nerd's genre nerd, I collect digital (yeah, I know...) and fancy myself somewhat to be a historian of tracing how the history of dance music evolved.

Check out rym.blogspot.com for some amazing stuff. I am often in touch with the guy who spearheads the project.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 105 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 101  102  103  104  105
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page