Printer friendly
Page: 
of 105

Author Thread  
Goofy69
Starting Member

Canada
5 posts
Posted - 2020/02/14 :  12:37:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Goofy69's homepage  Reply with quote
I apologize for my double post, *goof*!

NAME: tweakings / richie

ASL: too old, herm..., male, toronto

Favorite DJs/MCs: DJ Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambataa and the Soul Sonic Force ... wot?
Favorite [Happy Hardcore] Producers: Kniteforce Crew

Are you: digital DJ hobbyist, full time music researcher/organizer/collector

Other styles of music that I like: oldskool breakbeat hardcore 1990-1994, happy breakbeat, chopped up amen breakbeat stuff from the mellow to the incredibly ruff ... acidtek, happytek, jungletek, raggatek (I am prefer free parties) ... uhm, I have a lot of music collected & sorted I just like dancing and relaxing to stuff that moves and soothes me?

A Short Message To Happy Hardcore: it's great how your still running after all this time. I was here back in 2001. llap boys and girls.

Favorite Tunes:
oldskool breakbeat: trip ii moon parts 1-3, ratpack mixes (though the keep on dong the same stuff, they are pros at what they do.)
happy breakbeat: mostly any variation of piano progression
amen break stuff: horizons (yeah, I know, it's not an amen break,) and koonut-kaliffee
acidtek: SUF collective >97
happy hardcore ... hmm:
Bouncy Techno - Hardcore Disco
Dutch Happy Gabber - Luv U More
German Happy Hardcore - Hardcore Vibes
English, Happy Hardcore 95-99: too many! I'd say a lot of Scott Brown's stuff is ace, Elysium?
UK Hardcore, nah, not my thing ... I would rather get into Freeform after 2001: especially Finish producers when they wrote on Nu Energy.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dem Retak

Estonia
21 posts
Posted - 2020/04/15 :  02:20:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dem Retak's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Dem Retak

ASL: 23, male, Parnu, Estonia

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Douglas, A.B,

ARE YOU: DJ, Producer, Event organizer

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: I listen primarily underground music. Techno and trance are on the menu with multiple side dishes of other genres. Too many to name.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I know this forum is old af and mostly ghosted but expect to see me here despite that.

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Pretty much everything with Douglas's name on it.
Douglas - Air (A.B. Remix)
Capella - got 2 let the music (K-complex, Douglas, Voycey) (my gateway to hardcore music)
Finnbarr - Prayer
Rikki Arkitech - So Heavy
Pinnacle;Ben Av-it - Buss it
S3RL - T-T-Techno

Edited by - Dem Retak on 2020/09/12 08:16:10
rd3m-2
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2020/05/14 :  22:04:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rd3m-2's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: rd3m / Karl

ASL:31, male, England, UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Fracus & Darwin, Gammer, Joey Riot, MC Enemy, MC Whizzkid

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Fracus, Darwin, Entity, Alex Project, Macks Wolf, Jakka b

ARE YOU: (new to hhc) Producer, Raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Happy Hardcore, Freeform, UK Hardcore

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Always loved hardcore music and have always wanted to produce it. Not the best but that wont stop me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCGrC9zafSI9WK57_PSV4g

winkipops
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
Posted - 2020/07/02 :  07:14:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit winkipops's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi everyone, just joined now :-)

I'm from Melbourne and hibernating in one of the few newly designated full lockdown suburbs :-(

Anyways I joined because my team and I are hosting an event when we can after this evil COVID-19 storm passes.

I'll post our website elsewhere in the forum so it isn't missed by the masses and locals can get on board. Feel free to join if you'd like to share your Happy Hardcore mixes and live streams with us. You know we need it right now!

:-D

josh441
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2020/09/12 :  14:34:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit josh441's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Josh

ASL: 27, M, Newcastle/Cambridge UK

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Cotts & Ravine got me into this genre back in 2011! If I had to pick an MC then Enemy

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Orbit1, S3rl, Kurt, Lumin8, Fracus, Inverse, Stonebank, Squad-E, Sy, SPIT, Clodhopper

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) bedroom DJ since 2013 ish. Never been to any hardcore event.

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: garage (i.e sunship, Mosca), Erykah Badu-roots-tribe called quest, rap (MF DOOM, Milo), hardstyle (reverse bass: TNT, bioweapon)

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I've known about this site for around a decade but never joined. Glad to feel part of a community

FAVOURITE TUNES: If you have the chance check out these tunes:

01 Clodhopper & Orbit1 - Mystery (Original Mix)
02 Fracus & Brisk - Make the whole crowd jump (Original mix)
03 Squad-E - Tru E
04 Brisk - Airhead (S3rl Remix)
05 Himbo ft. Deanne - Into Your Eyes (Lumin8 Remix)
06 Dab Hands - Super Good (Sy & Unknown Remix)
07 S3rl - Bad boy
08 Lumin8 & Cheever - Eastern Sea - or Sahara (pretty similar but the former is better!)
09 Diverse & Gammer - The Spirit (Orbit1 Remix)
10 Scott Brown - Pilgrim (Luna-C & Saiyan Remix)

Cool new tracks:
11 TNT - Teknogym 2k19
12 Hotchkiss - Do you still care (Original Mix)

Cool old tracks:
13 Flamman & Abraxas - Good To Go

Webber

United States
46 posts
Webber has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/11/22 :  03:50:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Webber's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: James / JP / (Unofficial Formerly Dj Webber)

ASL: 38, Male, Midwest U.S.

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Sy, MC Storm, Brisk, Dougal, Anabolic Frolic, Gammer, Styles, S3RL, Green Velvet, John Digweed, Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyke, Diesel Boy, Ak1200, Slater Hogan

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Digweed, Dougal, Styles, S3RL

ARE YOU: (Not New) Electronic Music Hobbyist, OG Forum User, 90's Kid, Jaded Raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Jungle, DNB, Hardstyle, Electro, House & (sub genres)

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: It has been such a long time since I have been on HHC.com. I recently ran into a twitch Streamer DJ whom reminded me I still had an account here. Cheers to you new folks, Cheers to the Old Folks, the Moderators, the Site Developers and the Community as a whole.

FAVOURITE OG TUNES:
01 Love Of My Life - Dr. Who (DJ Dougal)
02 Wishing On A Star - Lisa May
03 The Nine - Bad Company
04 Boogie Monster- Armand Van Helden
05 Flash - Green Velvet
06 Heaven Scent - John Digweed

jamestunes83
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2020/12/01 :  06:05:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jamestunes83's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: James
ASL: 16, male, usa
FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: scott brown, m-project, ravine

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: scott brown, m-project, joey riot, liqo, roughsketch, ham, betwixt and between (r.i.p), technetium, depath, dj-sharpnel, t+pazolite, siromaru, s3rl, (there's more but I've already listed a crap ton :P)

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) Producer (since 2017, still learning)

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: basically any hardcore/hard dance genres (Makina, hardstyle, breakcore, speedcore, etc.) I am also fond of future bass, jungle, and hyper pop. I also like jazz (swing, bossa nova, samba, funk) and a bit of 1990s-2000s alternative rock. I am into a lot of videogame music as well.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I've been into hhc for the past four years and I am happy to be involved in a community who shares the same interest :)

FAVORITE TUNES:
(not really in order of best)
1. Gravy Beatz - Sharkey
2. Autumn Sunlight - M-Project, Dj Depath
3. Golden Land - nora2r
4. Fly With You - Scott Brown
5. Twinkle Wink- Sanaas & hurce
6. Metatron - M-Project, Dj Depath
7. Born Too Late - Joey Riot
8. Glory Sunshine - hurce
9. Make Me Feel - Minamotoya
10. Everybody Move Your Body - Dj Ham

Hardcore isn't just a music genre, rather an art, a way of life.

Edited by - jamestunes83 on 2020/12/01 06:11:44
Trigex
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2021/10/11 :  00:42:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trigex's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Trigex

ASL: 19, Male, California

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: No one in particular, I listen to Avanity's mixes a lot though
FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Dimitri K, Cryogenic, Angerfist, Rooler, Round Wave Crusher, Partyraiser, Scott Brown, MBK, S3RL, The Speed Freak... I like alot :p

ARE YOU: DJ & Raver
STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: For hardcore subgenres, Uptempo, Frenchcore, Speedcore, Mainstream, J-Core, Breakcore. For other genres, Hard Trance, Minimal Techno, Jungle & DnB, and grindcore :p

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I'm a DJ and Producer of hardcore and a BIG listener. I'm definitely biased towards harder styles but I love happy hardcore too! I put my stuff up at https://youtube.com/Trigex and https://soundcloud.com/Trigex.

FAVOURITE TUNES (at the moment):
Noisekick - Reaching For The Sky
USAO - Punish
S3RL - Fan Service
Kobaryo - G.G.S.B.N.D.S
Cryogenic - The Best
The Flashbulb - Chik Habit (One of the best breakcore tracks I've ever heard!!)
DJ Sharpnel - Shind Bad
DJ Splash - Sound Of My Dream
Dr. Peacock - Trip to Romania
Lolistyle Gabbers - Luv Stomp (Bootmix)

DUNE.wtf

Netherlands
24 posts
Posted - 2021/11/14 :  05:57:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DUNE.wtf's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: DUNE

ASL: to undergroudn

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: DUNE

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Songwriters? Ik heb liever dat een mc stilletjes dronken in een hoekje zit.

ARE YOU: dj & raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: everything from dnb, hardtrance, gabber, to breaks, hiphop, garage, jazz, a bit of metal. a bit of everything really.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Hoi eindelijk een actief forum heb er nu al een paar gehad maar zonder succes, vet dat jullie het in stand houden!

Heb zelf ook een forum opgericht met net een beetje extra, dune.wtf ook maak ik muziek en doe ik dingen met data.

FAVOURITE TUNES: please keep this to 10 or less, and hhc. established djs might want to put the 10 tunes they play most often?
some of my favs at the moment are:
01 Dune - Around The World
02 Dune - Hardcore vibes
03 Dune - Hand in hand
04 Dune - Can't stop raving
05 Dune - The spice
06 Dune - Magic carpet ride
07 Dune - Hardcore Vibes ( Mala Frenchore Remix )
08 Paul en lange frans niet echt happy maar zeker wel het noemen waard
09 B1 Enfant Terrible - P.?W.?A.?
10 When angels cry welke versie dan ook

caloldur

United States
52 posts
caloldur has attended 11 events
Posted - 2022/04/14 :  16:29:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit caloldur's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: caloldur / Mittens / Kelly / thizz (because I ain't thizzin)
ASL: legal, F, Seattle
FAVOURITE Artists: Jimni Circket, Kandi Core, AliceOfSin, PepperJack, IanK, S3RL, you, こふ, Dy5oN
ARE YOU: Kandi Kid raver for life. Dabbling on the decks.
OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Most things over 170bpm. J-core
A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Been lurking for a decade, finally made an account.

FAVOURITE TUNES:
01: S3RL - Pretty Rave Girl
02: Liz Kay- Castles In The Sky(Darren Styles Remix)
03: Dy5oN - Make It On My Own
04: Dy5oN - Why Oh Why
05: Scott Brown - Fly With You 2005
06: Little Sis Nora - MDMA (S3RL Remix)
07: S3RL - Bass Slut
08: Brooklyn Bounce - Bass, Beats & Melody (Hixxy Remix)
09: you - Diamond Smile
10: Caramella Girls - Caramelldansen (Royalpony Happy Hardcore/Hardstyle Remix)

Edited by - caloldur on 2022/04/18 15:19:49
DJ DESK JOCKEY
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2022/06/20 :  19:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ DESK JOCKEY's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: DJ DESK JOCKEY (aka applesauce)

ASL: mid-20s, (???), nebraska

FAVORITE ARTISTS: vibes&wishdokta, paul forze, dj seduction, casketkrusher, sunship, speedfreak, blumchen, dj buzz fuzz, etc

ARE YOU: DJ, producer, raver, hardware-nerd, renoise user, amen addict

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: gabber, breakbeat hardcore, speed-garage, poky, jungle, acid, euro/hands-up, anything with OLDSKOOL vibes :-)

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: been trying to combine oldskool genres with a modern spin to create a new mutant genre

FAVORITE TUNES (some of them):
1. Buzz-Fuzz, Rob Gee, Gizmo - What the **** Are You Laughing At?
2. DJ Paul Elstak - Luv U More (DJ Paul's Forze Mix)
3. I Wanna Be A Hippy (The Speedfreak Remix)
4. Casketkrusher - Hard'n'Happy
5. Vibes & Wishdokta - Passion
6. DJ Seduction - Samplemania
7. Krinjah - Big Bad and Heavy
8. Jem 77 - Never Felt
9. Ni-Cad - Brainwash (Rotterdam OTT Mix)
10. Bass Selective - Incredible Bass Machine (Sparki Dee Remix)

Happy 2b Here

ShithouseDJs
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2022/08/31 :  10:15:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ShithouseDJs's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Shithouse DJs (Chippy, Frustration, Spacehopper, Years of Pain)

ASL:We've been around, we have sausages, we are in the UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Simon Underground, Mark N, Bass Generator, Kutski, Brisk, Billy Daniel Bunter

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Sharkey, Mad Dog, K!NK, Force & Styles, Project XTC, Marc Acardipane, Abyss

ARE YOU: djs & ravers

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: musical scores & soundtracks, techno, ambient, noise, experimental, drone, all rave

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: put here anything else you'd like to add about yourself.

FAVOURITE TUNES:

rd3m2023
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2023/09/20 :  11:32:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rd3m2023's homepage  Reply with quote
ASL:34, male, England, UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Hixxy, Fracus & Darwin, Ryan Ganar(Susumu)

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Hixxy, Fracus & Darwin, Ryan Ganar(Susumu)

ARE YOU: Producer, listener

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: DnB, Freeform

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Im hard of hearing I do my best but certain frequencies dont shine

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Will fill out later... promise

Disco Ste
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2023/10/11 :  21:22:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Disco Ste's homepage  Reply with quote
Stephen

43 year old male from Kilmarnock in South West Scotland.

Favourite DJs , Sy, Slipmatt, Davie Muirhead and Dan Robertson.

Bedroom DJ and raver.

As a general rule i dislike Drum n bass, jungle, post 95 hh, 200+ bpm nosebleed gabber.

92 to 95 HH , bouncy techno and breakbeat it my sweet spot.

Glad to say hello

UKRaver97
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2024/04/06 :  13:17:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit UKRaver97's homepage  Reply with quote
Gary

49yr old (soon to be 50) originally from Lancashire now live in NE Scotland

Favourite DJs ,Vibes, SY, Brisk, Force & Styles (used to chat with darren and paul on AOL), Slipmat

Old skool raver started back in the 80s with house scene and progressed through the acid scene then rave then found my home in happy hardcore and never left :-)

As ive gotten older music tastes widened but i always return to where my heart lives, in the 90s hittin up the big clubs like sanctuary

main years of music i still love 88 to 2004/6

Having my mid life crisis LOL and wanting to go back to the 90s and the love dancing and feeling of belonging the scene had.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 105 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 101  102  103  104  105
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page