Printer friendly
Page: 
of 24

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  07:49:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Owen P:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
wow. Just the bonuses got me tempted. Bring the fee down to half the 150 pounds and I'm in. :)

We're not done with the bonuses yet, more to be announced. As for the price - we're looking to get it as low as we can, and there will be multiple payment plan options. This is truly a labour of love and we want it to be affordable.

well then don't charge ?100 ****in plus for it then, charge ?2 a tune and make it affordable for everyone and anyone that might wanna buy it, it's not a Labour of love, it's a Labour of a ****in rip off

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
oh my, if anything it seems like you're investing more into this than Ham atleast. But still, the sound doesn't entice me

I think Ham did a fantastic job, I wouldn't wish to downplay the success of his project. Same time, we're not just straight copying Ham's model.

errrrrr yes you are ? that's exactly what your doing ? oh no sorry, your charging slightly more and offering to 'proper look after people', sorry it's completely different, your not copying him at all.

?10,000 for a single is **** all really. I've done much better than that making house music. I like Dutch hardcore (I assume that's what you're talking about) but it's not what we want to make right now.

Let's hear these house tracks then mate

quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Where are the clips? I wasn't aware there were any

You're right. This mix will give you a pretty good indication of what to expect, style wise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwstK9TeVI

We're pulling out all the stops for this, it won't be a rush job.

no you'll take 6 months to release 10 tracks you knocked up in about 3 weeks, EXACTLY like ham did.

For example, we have a fully-expanded Akai S3200XL sampler and the Roland W-30 (the keyboard used to make Obsession/Music's So Wonderful). Also loads of analogue kit (compressors, EQs, etc.) to give it that warm, rich, nostalgic flavour. There will be no corner cutting whatsoever. No filler tracks. Just pure quality.

**** me that's impressive.

-Hattrixx

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - skarr on 2017/06/25 07:52:42
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  08:01:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
proppa nawty raver nutbags gettin proppa looked after by vibesy wibesy and shattrixx oi oi you buncha loons !! just secured meself top quality dementia care for 2 years you'll all be pleased to know, video from wing 3 will be up soon for all you proppa woppa stupid ****ers, as promised,I'll be explainin 'ow I lost me shoe and thought of a wickedy bo piano n all that !! told ya ya gonna get proppa looked after by ya best mate vibesy wibesy , imagine a meet and greet with me and shattrixx!!!!!as long as I'm not having me pad changed it'll be on !!!!!

Edited by - skarr on 2017/06/25 08:31:04
Owen P
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  08:31:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Owen P's homepage  Reply with quote

Some of Skarr's ramblings are actually really funny! I also think it's cute that he cares so much.

If you're not into the music or don't like the proposition, then don't take us up on the offer. Ultimately people will vote with their wallets. Just so you know, we've had an overwhelming uptake. And if it's not for you, then that's okay. There's plenty of low budget and free music out there. You don't lose anything by not taking part, silly sausage.

What we're doing is making something tailored to a specific subset of the market that hasn't yet been catered to. And we're doing it at a high price without shame because A) if we weren't doing it this way, we couldn't afford to do it at all, and B) to the right person the whole experience will have been extremely good value for money.

But don't stop for my benefit, Skarr. Do please carry on, it's very entertaining.

- Owen (Hattrixx)

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  09:15:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
I think these posts confirm what I said on the other thread. Skarr.. there are better ways of dealing with poor mental health than getting wasted and coming on a forum with about 20 active users at 3am on a Sunday morning to write a load of shite.

Mate, we joined this forum at the same time .... ? you have nearly 3 times as many posts as me ?????

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  09:26:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Owen P:

Some of Skarr's ramblings are actually really funny! I also think it's cute that he cares so much.

If you're not into the music or don't like the proposition, then don't take us up on the offer. Ultimately people will vote with their wallets. Just so you know, we've had an overwhelming uptake. And if it's not for you, then that's okay. There's plenty of low budget and free music out there. You don't lose anything by not taking part, silly sausage.

What we're doing is making something tailored to a specific subset of the market that hasn't yet been catered to. And we're doing it at a high price without shame because A) if we weren't doing it this way, we couldn't afford to do it at all, and B) to the right person the whole experience will have been extremely good value for money.

But don't stop for my benefit, Skarr. Do please carry on, it's very entertaining.

- Owen (Hattrixx)

more entertaing than your , sorry I mean vibe's albums gonna be.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  09:36:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
quote:
I think these posts confirm what I said on the other thread. Skarr.. there are better ways of dealing with poor mental health than getting wasted and coming on a forum with about 20 active users at 3am on a Sunday morning to write a load of shite.

Mate, we joined this forum at the same time .... ? you have nearly 3 times as many posts as me ?????

Yes but I don't use this forum as a means of making myself feel better when I'm lonely at 3am on a Sunday morning, by acting like a ****ing idiot.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  09:38:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
' album bonus #256' you get to spend a whole day in crazy zany vibesy wibsey's new dementia unit, and at least 1 of you lucky ****ers will get to wipe his arse with an original copy of 'to the core' , that actually has a picture of your new best mate vibesy on page 37! oi oi nutbags!!!!!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  09:47:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes but I don't use this forum as a means of making myself feel better when I'm lonely at 3am on a Sunday morning, by acting like a ****ing idiot.

No you do it at 9 36 am by being a ****ing arse kisser, but clearly a LOT more regularly than I do ......

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  10:02:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
this forum clearly plays a HUGE part In your life, as if didn't , you wouldn't be on here 3 times as much as I am , yes I come on here at 3 am when I'm drunk, (on the very rare occasion)
it's a bit of fun, but you come here as soon as you wake up ?!?! every ****in day ?!?! I'm sorry I touched a nerve with you as I should have noticed how seriously you take this forum , and how much it affects your day 2 day life , I'm genuinely, genuinely sorry, I'm gonna stop engaging with you now and go back to having a laugh, with those that can cope with it....

Edited by - skarr on 2017/06/25 10:05:40
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  10:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No you do it at 9 36 am by being a ****ing arse kisser, but clearly a LOT more regularly than I do ......

Yawn, I'd say it's getting boring, but it got boring a long time ago. I'm out.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  10:07:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
this forum clearly plays a HUGE part In your life, as if didn't , you wouldn't be on here 3 times as much as I am , yes I come on here at 3 am when I'm drunk, (on the very rare occasion)
it's a bit of fun, but you come here as soon as you wake up ?!?! every ****in day ?!?! I'm sorry I touched a nerve with you as I should have noticed how seriously you take this forum , and how much it affects your day 2 day life , I'm genuinely, genuinely sorry, I'm gonna stop engaging with you now and go back to having a laugh, with those that can cope with it....

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  10:15:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
oi oi !!! you nutbags !!! crazy wazy vibesy wibesy ere with another update special for you loons !!! turns out , cause of me flipping dementia , and the fact I look like a 97 year old anorexic woman, that's just gone through a serious bout of treatment that didn't go too well, I've gone n lost me techno wonderland record !!!!! so, the 1st one if you keeeeerrrrazy nutbags that finds it will get 11 tracks instead of 10 on the new album !!!! told ya vibesy wibsey will proppa look after ya !!!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  10:28:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yawn, I'd say it's getting boring, but it got boring a long time ago. I'm out.

Drunken Bannatyne.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  17:39:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
oi oi !!! you nutbags !!! crazy wazy vibesy wibesy ere with another update special for you loons !!! turns out , cause of me flipping dementia , and the fact I look like a 97 year old anorexic woman, that's just gone through a serious bout of treatment that didn't go too well, I've gone n lost me techno wonderland record !!!!! so, the 1st one if you keeeeerrrrazy nutbags that finds it will get 11 tracks instead of 10 on the new album !!!! told ya vibesy wibsey will proppa look after ya !!!

god damnit skarr; are you doing some of that 100% blow floating around the UK?

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  18:07:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

🤣🤣🤣

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 24 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 20  21  22  23  24
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page