Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Moved: Filth!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:16:03  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Total filth!

Alert moderator
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:18:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
You're just being a dick deliberately.

Please stop

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:32:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Please stop

Sorry are we not allowed to share Hoovers on her anymore? They have only been part of the scene since the start!

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:34:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
You can still buy my EP at the web address below:
https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/album/sweet-as-a-pie-ep

Also Alk-E-D is playing some blinding old skool right now on:
http://kniteforce-radio.com/

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:53:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
You can still buy my EP at the web address below:
https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/album/sweet-as-a-pie-ep

Also Alk-E-D is playing some blinding old skool right now on:
http://kniteforce-radio.com/

Don't worry I have my eye on it, I have two breakbeat tunes from DJ Jedi which I get on Toolbox Digital that I might use in a future set.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  14:57:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage
You can get cheap sweatshirts here: https://www.workwearexpress.com/sweatshirts/p-ss270-fruit-of-the-loom-classic-8020-raglan-sweat/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv8H65KW51wIV4bztCh12xQs0EAYYASABEgJI7vD_BwE

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  15:06:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
You can get cheap sweatshirts here: https://www.workwearexpress.com/sweatshirts/p-ss270-fruit-of-the-loom-classic-8020-raglan-sweat/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv8H65KW51wIV4bztCh12xQs0EAYYASABEgJI7vD_BwE

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  16:25:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

Please stop

Sorry are we not allowed to share Hoovers on her anymore? They have only been part of the scene since the start!

Don't try giving me history lessons son, i know what came from where and how long ago.

I also know that nearly 20 year old Hard house tunes have very little to do with modern Hardcore

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  16:46:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

Please stop

Don't try giving me history lessons son, i know what came from where and how long ago.

I also know that nearly 20 year old Hard house tunes have very little to do with modern Hardcore

Yes you are right, Hard House does have little to do with Hardcore these days as Hard House is moving forwards with an exciting collection of tunes, labels and artists pushing the scene to the max!

Now how is Gammer getting along with his 'Trap music?

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:22:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
so what your saying is hard house is better than hardcore because 'producers' and I use that term, very, VERY lightly, don't charge 150 for 10 sh it tracks on mp3 whilst they walk round taking pictures of sh it cars that are almost as old as the same 20 tracks they've been playing since they somehow managed to get their name on a load of tracks that someone else made ? come on mate have a word with yourself.....

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:35:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
so what your saying is hard house is better than hardcore because 'producers' and I use that term, very, VERY lightly, don't charge 150 for 10 sh it tracks on mp3 whilst they walk round taking pictures of sh it cars that are almost as old as the same 20 tracks they've been playing since they somehow managed to get their name on a load of tracks that someone else made ? come on mate have a word with yourself.....

Well to prove how shit Hard House is, have listen to my mix here:

All Hard House except the last track was kindly sent to me from Si Thompson.

Proper tunes in there as well. I usually try to go for the most pure Hard House!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:53:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
so 'ard 'ouse is better than bloomin 'appy 'ardcore yea ? well just wait until my, (sorry, hattrix's) album drops! we're talking REAL breakbeats and REAL vocals ere ! I mean REAL bloody vocals !!!!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:54:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
n I bleedin 'ope you were 1er the lucky ones that managed 'to get involved'

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  18:10:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Please stop

Yes you are right, Hard House does have little to do with Hardcore these days as Hard House is moving forwards with an exciting collection of tunes, labels and artists pushing the scene to the max!

Now how is Gammer getting along with his 'Trap music?

No idea, because it's not hardcore either, therefore also irrelevant here.

And you do know that saying to yourself over and over 'Hard house is massive again' doesn't make it true don't you?

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  18:15:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
right I've adda nuff now, all me and attrix are doing is ripping off the common man .... is that really that bad? i mean ham did it so it cant be that bad ? it's gonna av proppa breakbeats and vocals though ? and you've seen how hard I've been working taking pictures of sh it cars in east London.... ? come on, ham ****ed everyone over and got away with it so it should be completely fine for us to do the same.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  22:13:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
No idea, because it's not hardcore either, therefore also irrelevant here.

And you do know that saying to yourself over and over 'Hard house is massive again' doesn't make it true don't you?

If I say that Hard House is massive again might not make it true but the podcasts speak for themselves!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page