Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2018/04/19 :  16:37:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
It's not really hard to find (you can get it on Amazon) but I found this one a few months back and I bought it. Got it last month and I actually love it. There's 2 CDs of 07-09 remixes and originals (by Darwin, Billy Bunter, CLSM and more) and then there's two CDs of older happy hardcore tunes from the early era (Dougal, seduction, Billy Bunter again, Sy & Unknown, Force & Styles, etc.) Definitely recommend buying it! Plus they are all unmixed for those who like full tunes!

Title: Various - 100% HardcoreUrl:
https://www.discogs.com/Various-100-Hardcore/release/1885916
Shared from the Discogs app

dude i totally swooped that, so much fire!!

I now also check amazon for brand new old releases, i honestly had no idea so many hardcore comps found their way there lol

my favorite thing in the world is when shit tons of old songs get released on multiple CDs and they are all unmixed. I'll have a good selection of old tunes for mixing when i get a proper laptop for my controller!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/06/14 :  13:24:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
So i was on discogs and finally saw " Hardcore Energy 2" pop up, and I have been after it for awhile. Probably the only time i have seen it get listed in over a year. Pretty stoked. Got me thinking , what other really rare comps do people keep their eyes on?

I know I have a few more on my discogs that i never see come up, what does anybody else still look for to add to collection?

When I first seen this I was thinking "what the hell is hardcore energy 2" just to realise that I have it!

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
HARRIBO has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  16:28:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote
the masters at work series is pretty hard to get hold of....at least no 1 is. hardcore underground 2 similar. I have a heavenly hardcore album from 91/92. some of the original run of the hardcore heaven series can be a bit scarce. The ravin mad series is good 3 albums (sy,slipmatt,seduction) they seem available if you are looking to add to your collection

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2018/06/26 :  19:11:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Don't think too many people are going to say what rare albums they're after...I mean do you really want to attract that kind of attention to something you're after?! :P

Exactly, It's like The Sun newspaper publishing valuable 50p coins. Once upon a time the Kew Gardens 50p could sell for over ?200. However since public exposure, lot of people know and it has dropped in value.

However, i can't compare cd comps to 50p coins. As i don't think anytime soon there will be a boom in these old hardcore comps.

I owned several comps of hardcore from the 90s/2000s. Is hard to find em at a fair price these days

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page