Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 UK hardcore tune I just can not find
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  15:04:28  Show profile Send a private message
Hi,

I have asked everybody I know, nobody can remember it. Now this isn't a recent tune, this is going back to possibly 2009 or maybe earlier maybe off by a few years.

It was a UK hardcore tune, and I cant even remember the exact lyrics but it went something like....

So faaaarr away, your lying next to me.
I close, my eyes
Feels like ecstasy
Everything I do, for you
Everything I do, for you, for you

It had a breeze and styles, sy or gammer sound to it its extremely vague I know but I hope it rings. a bell with somebody. Pleeeeeeeasse...

Alert moderator
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  16:29:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
That's -

Looking down by Ben Xtreme & Ortie.

2006 I think.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - djDMS on 2018/06/10 16:35:53
zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  16:41:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
oh my god thank you so much. for 2 days ive hunted and hunted and hunted. im actually shaking listening to it, I could cry. thank you so much.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  16:48:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by zany:
Hi,

I have asked everybody I know, nobody can remember it. Now this isn't a recent tune, this is going back to possibly 2009 or maybe earlier maybe off by a few years.

It was a UK hardcore tune, and I cant even remember the exact lyrics but it went something like....

I close, my eyes
Feels like ecstasy
Everything I do, for you

It had a breeze and styles, sy or gammer sound to it its extremely vague I know but I hope it rings. a bell with somebody. Pleeeeeeeasse...

pretty sure thats Black & White - Everything you do.

yo my bad, did not see dms reply lol.

i will leave my suggestion up cuz it kinda similiar :p

Edited by - trippnface on 2018/06/10 16:53:48
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  16:57:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
man the remix by brisk and vagabond is fkn kickin, can they pleeease make music again?

zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  17:08:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by zany:
Hi,

I close, my eyes
Feels like ecstasy
Everything I do, for you

pretty sure thats Black & White - Everything you do.

yo my bad, did not see dms reply lol.

i will leave my suggestion up cuz it kinda similiar :p

Man where can I hear the black and white everything you do? That name rings a bell as well! But it doesn't seem to be on youtube!

zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  17:11:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
Just found it! That was a quality one as well :)

Has anyone been to any of the raves recently? Im 31 now I haven't been in a long time, am curious if its still the same?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  17:22:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Glad I could help :-)

Yes, there are still plenty of events happening but the quality of the music is the cause of much debate!

zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  17:34:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
Where can I find information about events coming up etc? Who does the lineup mainly consist of?

Man I really miss DJ Sy :( I have PTSD and have been on medication that has rendered me a zombie for the past 4 years and after going through all of the withdrawals of it listening to this has taken me right back.

I suppose the word is nostalgia. I remember HTID in the sun when it was in Llorret De Mar Spain, best holidays of my life.

I found a clip of him scratching last night that blew me away, I thought I could scratch or I thought id heard him scratching well before but fk me!!

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  19:58:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
This tune is on the Hardcore Heaven 3 CD 2006 the remix version is better than the original.

zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  20:57:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
I've just realised that lol. I actually own the CDs (all of the bonkers CDs, all of the HH CDs, Hardcore Underground 1 2 and 3), and last night I was absolutely certain it was on one of the HH CDs but couldn't remember. Thanks for your help guys yous have made my day and I will be listening to HH3 Brisk again tonight because I loved the whole CD and it reminds me of happy times :)

zany
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2018/06/10 :  21:00:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zany's homepage
I actually owned it on vinyl as well when I was much younger I just could not remember it and everything I searched for turned up nothing thanks again :)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/06/11 :  04:23:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
It's annoying when you hear a track but can't name it, and the you know it so well that you actually own it makes it even worse :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page