Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bang albums
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  20:27:20  Show profile Send a private message
Just ordered bangs album the big bang theory of hardcore underground while I was ordering fade & banamans and the thin n crispy cd as it was only ?3, but what was the name of the first bang album? I had a quick look on amazon out of curiosity, as I might buy it if its cheap to complete the collection, but everything under the sun with the word bang was coming up as I don't know the albums name!

Alert moderator
DJGouda

Germany
76 posts
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  20:49:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJGouda's homepage
You made a good choice with picking the album up. Got some really top notch remixes on there (especially the Darwin tracks are brilliant).

The first album was called "Shooting Star". Here's a link to the album on amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shooting-Star-Bang/dp/B0009PCE6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535661202&sr=8-1&keywords=5019482310120
It's quite expensive at the moment but I'm sure the price will drop sometime soon. I picked it up for about 5 euros a few years ago (also on amazon). Look out for the seller "musicMagpie", they tend to have a lot of hardcore albums in stock and sell them for quite cheap (got my Hardcore Underground 2 this way :D).

And I'd definitely recommend the first album as well. Got some really banging Storm & Euphony remixes on there. The other ones aren't bad either, especially the "'Til The Day" remix you might know from Happy 2b Hardcore 7.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  20:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Nice one lad, cheers! And i remember years ago when it first came out i had it in my hand in my local hmv store but i didn't buy it! I think i was kind of pissed of at the time that it was all remixes, not the originals! but since i picked up the second 1 and for so cheap, think i want the first 1 now lol can remember the red cover, well near sure was red, haven't checked the link yet! lmao

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/08/31 :  06:13:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I got it on the release year so I didnt have to pay that much :P

I belive Nick is still selling it digitally, if you want it cheaper... or so I thought :(

There used to be more to his website, but now it only links to a licensed samples store
http://www.juicylemon.co.uk/

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2018/10/21 :  18:29:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJGouda:
You made a good choice with picking the album up. Got some really top notch remixes on there (especially the Darwin tracks are brilliant).

The first album was called "Shooting Star". Here's a link to the album on amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shooting-Star-Bang/dp/B0009PCE6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535661202&sr=8-1&keywords=5019482310120
It's quite expensive at the moment but I'm sure the price will drop sometime soon. I picked it up for about 5 euros a few years ago (also on amazon). Look out for the seller "musicMagpie", they tend to have a lot of hardcore albums in stock and sell them for quite cheap (got my Hardcore Underground 2 this way :D).

And I'd definitely recommend the first album as well. Got some really banging Storm & Euphony remixes on there. The other ones aren't bad either, especially the "'Til The Day" remix you might know from Happy 2b Hardcore 7.

Yeah that is quite expensive at the minute, def not gonna pay that price for it, well I've paid that before for cds, but not this one i'm afraid lol maybe if it goes cheap i'll pick it up :)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page