Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  18:48:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'm not giving much away to say that a lot of these are on our list, most secured, bar the obviously impossible and implausible, and the Nu Energy cat is being prepped for latter year release as we speak!

Stompin Choonz/XY2 is next though

CDJay

Excited to hear that Kevin and his crew were willing to take part in releasing their discog! He's always been such a cool guy to me!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  19:00:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Serously though, Hectic Records/Fusion

and of course Hixxy - but specially focusing on 1994-2001....see if the Hixxy and UFO tracks from Cover Up/B-Traxx can be dug up seeing as UFO doesn't have em.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  19:30:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
need more Impact & Resist & Orbit1 stuff. Not sure where most of those tracks all got signed.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  21:11:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Just going to jump on here and state the obvious ; for all our (well documented) faults... What will happen if we don't do it? 😂

CDJay

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  21:28:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Just going to jump on here and state the obvious ; for all our (well documented) faults... What will happen if we don't do it? 😂

CDJay

Well I mean I personally will go about my day so I leave everyone else to the embarrassment of bitching and groaning per usual 😂👌

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  22:33:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Egads! Are your diamond shoes not too tight? 😂

CDJay

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  18:33:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
First of all I would like some answers to questions I have.
1 Will Gammer's mix be in the Blu the Roof project. From the way I always understood it Gammers was going to be digital only and the Blu Ray was just going to be Fracus & Darwin. with 15 minutes of someone else. However I saw on facebook you said that the latest delay was because Gammers Mix couldn't get liscenced and you had to get it re authored. So does this mean no Gammer at all not even digital?
2 Toy Town (Vocal Mix)?

What would I like to see from HU
1 A digital copy of the Free HU EP CD's. I always buy your stuff almost when it's announced so I always miss out on these. Would rather pay you for them than pay someone who got them for free ripped them and sell's them on Discogs for ?20.
2 Raver Baby back catalogue.
3 Force & styles Back Catalogue or anthologies.
4 MC Junior album. Perhaps to mark the 10th anniversary of his death Released in 2021-2022
5 Hixxy Album series perhaps with 1 Disc of Happy Hardcore & 1 Disc of UK Hardcore per volume
6 Scott Brown entire catalogue. His stuff is so confusing to buy because some of it has been released so many times. I would like a just buy it and you have the best copy of everything bundle.
7 Happy Hardcore underground 2
8 Another Rescue album in the style of the original
9 That Michael Mansion album people have been talking about for years. (There 4 Me (Kurt Remix) I want that one and many others)
10 NG BB back catalogue
11 Squad-E Pre 2012 album. He made some of my favourite tracks.
That's all I can think of at the moment.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  18:44:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
need more Impact & Resist & Orbit1 stuff. Not sure where most of those tracks all got signed.

Agree

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  18:51:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Interestingly, we're planning on adding digital rights for all the eps to all active accounts! Possibly the earlier comp albums, gratis, until someone moans (which they will) 😅

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  18:56:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Interestingly, we're planning on adding digital rights for all the eps to all active accounts! Possibly the earlier comp albums, gratis, until someone moans (which they will) 😅

I won't complain. I promise 100% happy to pay for them if that's what needs to be done to get them out.

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  19:17:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey CDJay, have you guys been working on that Cover archive? I'm just a lil curious!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  19:20:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Unreleased gems from various labels would be great although unlikely.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/05/19 :  07:20:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
a USB memory stick that degrades after 10 uses? :P

Is this their normal business practice ?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/05/19 :  08:17:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
a USB memory stick that degrades after 10 uses? :P

Is this their normal business practice ?

No. That was a references to the one who wanted to have unreleased tracks, or tracks that were previously only available on dub-plate (compared to vinyl, dub-plates can't be played as many times before degrading) on a USB memory

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

tenfold234

Canada
75 posts
Posted - 2019/05/20 :  18:32:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tenfold234's homepage  Reply with quote
Alot of the stuff that has been listed already and...

-Collection of North American Hardcore (Pitched Up, Madness & Mayhem, Blizzard Tracks, Kreatrix, EKSR)

-DNA collection (stuff on Virus X, Next Gen etc...)

-Essential Platinum Colleciton (NEP and 2002)

As much as I would like a Next Generation/Blatant Beats and Evolution collections. Brisk & Brown have done an excellent job bringing stuff over to digital

-Of course Raver Baby collection but thats never going to happen due to the loss of the DATs (last time i heard)

-Elation collection - I know there's alot of unreleased material (just listen to the David Complex)

-Its been said to death but a completion of the Sharkey Completionist would be nice (although not a huge deal if its not)

-Uprising/Rebirth collection - Andy Freestyle kinda stopped releasing stuff and he did say that there was plans of bringing over the old vinyl releases as well as possible new remixes but nothing else said on those. Plus there was a ton of unreleased stuff that never saw the light of day

-Possibly a big kickdrum track project - New artists producing tough as nails UK Hardcore..Its not as pushed as it should be

I'm looking forward to the Stompin Choonz/XY2 and Nu Energy Collections when they get released

At the end keep up the amazing work or draining my credit card ;)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page