Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Dj squad e

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gazza1712 So after the whole dj sy saga last year, I heard squad e got bang on the drugs and that's why he wasn't booked very much? Anyone know if there is any truth in this?
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
So after the whole dj sy saga last year, I heard squad e got bang on the drugs and that's why he wasn't booked very much? Anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Personally, I think its true. He went a bit fruit basket earlier in the year. Can't say I'd be surprised if anyone in the scene broke down because of a drugs problem. Half their songs promote drugs lol
The Dopeman wasn't he in the loony bin for a while?? i read he was somewhere might have been on here actually
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
wasn't he in the loony bin for a while?? i read he was somewhere might have been on here actually

There was a thread on here, yes. It was made after a few odd Tweets (from Squad-E's account) appeared.

Nothing has ever been confirmed, and no official statements have been made. If he is having issues with drugs, I hope he recovers quickly. :-)

Mickey Init I didn't read the original 'DJ Sy allegations' thread all the way through (so I may be repeating common knowledge here, for which I apologise) but (and it was only hearsay at the time) it was Squad-E's bird, who happened to be Sy's ex, that opened the whole can of worms regarding the allegations. So you can only imagine what sort of situation Squad-E found himself in for spreading the word, if this were true. And as Jay mentioned, within a short space of time, his Twitter account went a bit techno and the rumour mill started. Coincidentally, and needless to say, his tune quantity and quality went downhill big time!

Funnily enough, was thinking about Squad-E on the way to work tonight so I'm glad someone else has been missing his tunes, too... "Tricky Disco"
Gazza1712 On his Facebook page he was supposed to be releasing a twists albu, due for release march 2013 ,,
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
I didn't read the original 'DJ Sy allegations' thread all the way through (so I may be repeating common knowledge here, for which I apologise) but (and it was only hearsay at the time) it was Squad-E's bird, who happened to be Sy's ex, that opened the whole can of worms regarding the allegations. So you can only imagine what sort of situation Squad-E found himself in for spreading the word, if this were true. And as Jay mentioned, within a short space of time, his Twitter account went a bit techno and the rumour mill started. Coincidentally, and needless to say, his tune quantity and quality went downhill big time!

Funnily enough, was thinking about Squad-E on the way to work tonight so I'm glad someone else has been missing his tunes, too... "Tricky Disco"

Maybe things are troubling him aswell as he isn't with his gf anymore.
The drunken scotsman Would probably make sense, Somethings obviously not right with him. Used to really love squad-e tunes but last few I've heard from him are not just terrible but they sound like they were produced by a complete novice. He's regressed so much which is very strange as I always thought his tunes were well produced when he first broke into the scene. I've seen many producers get worse in terms of the music they're making but never on the same scale as this.
wong must admit i only like about 5% of his tracks

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page