Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Rumors
 Dj squad e
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2013/10/10 :  14:17:15  Show profile Send a private message
So after the whole dj sy saga last year, I heard squad e got bang on the drugs and that's why he wasn't booked very much? Anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Alert moderator
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/10/10 :  17:09:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
So after the whole dj sy saga last year, I heard squad e got bang on the drugs and that's why he wasn't booked very much? Anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Personally, I think its true. He went a bit fruit basket earlier in the year. Can't say I'd be surprised if anyone in the scene broke down because of a drugs problem. Half their songs promote drugs lol

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2013/10/10 :  17:52:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
wasn't he in the loony bin for a while?? i read he was somewhere might have been on here actually

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/10/10 :  18:06:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
wasn't he in the loony bin for a while?? i read he was somewhere might have been on here actually

There was a thread on here, yes. It was made after a few odd Tweets (from Squad-E's account) appeared.

Nothing has ever been confirmed, and no official statements have been made. If he is having issues with drugs, I hope he recovers quickly. :-)

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/10/12 :  21:20:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
I didn't read the original 'DJ Sy allegations' thread all the way through (so I may be repeating common knowledge here, for which I apologise) but (and it was only hearsay at the time) it was Squad-E's bird, who happened to be Sy's ex, that opened the whole can of worms regarding the allegations. So you can only imagine what sort of situation Squad-E found himself in for spreading the word, if this were true. And as Jay mentioned, within a short space of time, his Twitter account went a bit techno and the rumour mill started. Coincidentally, and needless to say, his tune quantity and quality went downhill big time!

Funnily enough, was thinking about Squad-E on the way to work tonight so I'm glad someone else has been missing his tunes, too... "Tricky Disco"

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2013/10/12 21:20:54
Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2013/10/13 :  09:02:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
On his Facebook page he was supposed to be releasing a twists albu, due for release march 2013 ,,

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/10/13 :  10:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
I didn't read the original 'DJ Sy allegations' thread all the way through (so I may be repeating common knowledge here, for which I apologise) but (and it was only hearsay at the time) it was Squad-E's bird, who happened to be Sy's ex, that opened the whole can of worms regarding the allegations. So you can only imagine what sort of situation Squad-E found himself in for spreading the word, if this were true. And as Jay mentioned, within a short space of time, his Twitter account went a bit techno and the rumour mill started. Coincidentally, and needless to say, his tune quantity and quality went downhill big time!

Funnily enough, was thinking about Squad-E on the way to work tonight so I'm glad someone else has been missing his tunes, too... "Tricky Disco"

Maybe things are troubling him aswell as he isn't with his gf anymore.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/10/13 :  13:49:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Would probably make sense, Somethings obviously not right with him. Used to really love squad-e tunes but last few I've heard from him are not just terrible but they sound like they were produced by a complete novice. He's regressed so much which is very strange as I always thought his tunes were well produced when he first broke into the scene. I've seen many producers get worse in terms of the music they're making but never on the same scale as this.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/10/13 :  15:16:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
must admit i only like about 5% of his tracks

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page