Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammer is Hardcore's biggest asset

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DjZelous Hear me out before roasting me on this.

Most of the people on here (Including me) Really do not enjoy gammers new style and sound direction, But the guy is now hanging with the big dogs and playing the biggest festivals. I saw him live last year and he played some massive hardcore anthems from over the years and the crowd was buzzing during his entire set! I really dont enjoy his new hardcore tunes at all but hes putting out hardcore to the masses.

Agree or disagree?
arpz Disagree. He's not actually pushing 'hardcore' at all. He's pushing Gammer and is clearly super enamoured by that whole 'swagger' lifestyle type shit he acts like now. He's pandering to a crowd of people who don't want or know anything about our music, the vast majority of which will be moving on to the next big thing once it comes about.

He has publicly denounced (and blocked on social media) entire swathes of the UK hardcore scene, like literally everyone associated with it. He is 100% not interested.

HU is hardcores biggest asset stateside, promoting actual hardcore to a bunch of people that get it and aren't just there because that's where the new hotness is.
The drunken scotsman Agree 100% if you remove the last 2 letters from Asset.
DJIntensity He used to be good back in the day but not no more.
Bring Me Round To Love His come along away from watching his Dad DJ Dougal playing steam train train from behind decks.

PecheyTheLizard >assumes Gammer is no longer associating himself with hardcore
>He releases hardcore track but people hate it because it's too commercial sounding

Hmmm I wonder why he doesn't associate with the scene anymore. People are too ****ing picky anymore in this scene and it's toxic.

Also, he was working on a 2007 esque Gammer track the other day on Facebook, so no, he isn't quitting on hardcore lol.
GrahamC If Hardcore's biggest asset is a guy who stands behind the decks lurching about like somebody having an uncontrollable seizure then Hardcore is completely doomed.
DJIntensity Well his best release has to be on Masterwax Records Into Darkness and Hardcore Revolution compared to the stuff on his own label Essential Platinum.
Claxton Two years ago when him and Darren Styles began doing major EDM festivals in the States and elsewhere, I had hope it would be positive for the genre.

However, there's absolutely no evidence in the time since then that what they're doing benefits anyone but themselves.

Let go of him!

he's doing wonderfully well for himself and good on him. But, please, let's stop pretending that he is in any way relevant to hardcore music or the scene anymore. He's gone and he isn't bringing new followers into the music. That's just the way it is.
PecheyTheLizard Maybe it's better that the scene stays smaller. Maybe it's better that the scene stays special to the small group of people who love the music and appreciate all the effort in it. A lot of people may not like Gammer anymore, but he DOES put effort into what he makes. He does still make hardcore even if it is a fusion of other genres but everyone seems to forget that hardcore, whether happy or UK hardcore has always borrowed from genres.

Yes I understand it's annoying when Gamms calls it Happy Hardcore. But damn man some of you guys are so salty and drag the guy down like he's the next Hitler. Calm yourselves and enjoy what YOU love, instead of putting a bad taste in the mouths of those who like what Gammer, styles, breeze and all of the others are doing. I just find it hilarious that the Ravers of the scene shit all over the scene and the sound nowadays but LEGENDS like freaking SCOTT BROWN still sees the awesome quality and sounds going on and approves of it.

TLDR: listen to what you want and quit being Drama Llamas. That is all : )

PLUR.
Vladel Gammer ceased to be hardcore a long time ago and now his antics are counterproductive because they take the shine away from the people who really care about the scene and want it to be better.
lainnix He's not pushing hardcore at all, he's making garbage EDM and playing garbage EDM shows.
trippnface I don't go for the argument " bigger crowd - better exposure"

The vast majority of the time, what it took to get the bigger crowd and more exposure, was the artist completely redefining the sound that got them where they were to begin with.

Example. Pendulum turning into Knife Party.

Sure, Pendulum was big, but Knife Party got much bigger. Using your example, it would be like saying

"Knife Party is DnB's greatest asset ", which is ********. Knife Party doesn't play dnb. maybe a little bit, but is that tiny bit of dnb worth calling knife party an asset to dnb? Maybe knife party exposed more people to dnb, but was it worth the loss of Pendulum?

That is how I feel about calling Gammer an asset to hardcore. Complete switch of style ( refused to change name), but still wants to be considered part of the hardcore scene. There is no denying he was an asset, but that was honestly a decade ago.

These days I can only honestly argue Gammer is the #1 most destructive element of the hardcore scene. I can't stand hearing US Promoters try to tell me playing trap and dubstep is evolving the hardcore scene. Downright ****ing lazy dick riders.

" I cant stand pika girl, but don't you dare talk shit on my trapcore set" . lol.

when that recent spat with brisk went down and loads of people called gammer out for being a twat, the only ones defending gammer where the USA dick rider kids

" no way!, gammer is SO nice, he would NEVER do that"

Not suprised they never see the bad side, they never do anything except drool over him.

give gammer a tad of criticism and he loses his shit
9oh9 The way I see it, if someone listens to a Gammer set, hears some kickdrum driven 170bpm music, enjoys it, then finds the wider hardcore scene as a result, then that's a good thing. There's precious little exposure to the wider world out there at the moment; no (or very very few) compilation albums in shops, and things are in pretty dire straits events wise as far as I can tell.

However, calling him the scene's biggest asset, when he's made it very clear he doesn't want anything to do with it, is taking it a bit far; as others have said, people making music and actually releasing it (HU, Kniteforce etc) are the real assets!
Samination Well, I'd say the same thing happened when Breeze tried to turn Clubland Xtreme Hardcore to a faster Drumstep brand
Bring Me Round To Love
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

when that recent spat with brisk went down and loads of people called gammer out for being a twat, the only ones defending gammer where the USA dick rider kids

What spat? What have i missed.. DJ Brisk one of the good guys, loyal to his fans, humble and always stayed true to what Hardcore was about.

The biggest asset to our scene is actually Brisk.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
quote:

What spat? What have i missed.. DJ Brisk one of the good guys, loyal to his fans, humble and always stayed true to what Hardcore was about.

The biggest asset to our scene is actually Brisk.

if you are friends with brisk on fb you should be able to find the post, gammer apparently made a joke/ diss about a show or something ( who can tell with him) and brisk called him out on acting like a dick and saying gammer needs to respect his fans. of course thread blew up and got big lol, im not friends with him so my buddy had to show me, or i would link it
arpz This discussion is actually happening on Brisks group on FB at the moment (well, a bit earlier). Needless to say, I was met by a couple of US fanbois that wouldn't pay any heed to what I was saying
9oh9
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, I'd say the same thing happened when Breeze tried to turn Clubland Xtreme Hardcore to a faster Drumstep brand

To be fair hardcore has always ripped off taken influences from whatever the popular genre was at the time. In the early 00s, it was (hard) trance, which IMO worked very well. I don't blame Breeze for trying it with dubstep; the sound at the time was arguably the same as it had been since 2002ish, and I guess he wanted to try something new, so why not jump on the dubstep bandwagon. The current EDM/Hardstyle sound isn't to my taste either, but I don't blame them for trying. Eventually they might hit on a combination that works for me; or perhaps I'm just old and unable to appreciate new music as much!
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by 9oh9:
quote:
Well, I'd say the same thing happened when Breeze tried to turn Clubland Xtreme Hardcore to a faster Drumstep brand

To be fair hardcore has always ripped off taken influences from whatever the popular genre was at the time. In the early 00s, it was (hard) trance, which IMO worked very well. I don't blame Breeze for trying it with dubstep; the sound at the time was arguably the same as it had been since 2002ish, and I guess he wanted to try something new, so why not jump on the dubstep bandwagon. The current EDM/Hardstyle sound isn't to my taste either, but I don't blame them for trying. Eventually they might hit on a combination that works for me; or perhaps I'm just old and unable to appreciate new music as much!

i def agree, but also I find it hard to believe dj's/ producers are so dumb as to not realize hardcore/ trance went well togethert, because female vocals, euphoric breakdowns and melodies, pianos galore and MDMA go really good together. to make the leap that "trap/dubstep" have anything to offer alongside the evolution of music that encompasses the aforementioned qualities, was an absolutely stupid idea.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
This discussion is actually happening on Brisks group on FB at the moment (well, a bit earlier). Needless to say, I was met by a couple of US fanbois that wouldn't pay any heed to what I was saying

Gammer can do no wrong in their eyes, it makes me cringe so hard.

I am sure Brisk talking down on their idol must bring them to the point of tears.
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
This discussion is actually happening on Brisks group on FB at the moment (well, a bit earlier). Needless to say, I was met by a couple of US fanbois that wouldn't pay any heed to what I was saying

I may be a fanboy but I am definitely no Gammer dick sucker lol. And yes I was listening, it was the other fellow who wouldn't stop bickering. I apologise for that idiot and all of his nonsense he was spouting lol.
Samination Breeze wasn't trying, he was forcing. Kinda like the rumour I heard back before Nu Energy closed down, that Kevin Energy was trying to push Freeform to become a more Hard Dance like genre instead
DJIntensity Wonder what his last release would have been the remix of Get Away On Next Generation Records.
DJIntensity Brisk is the real deal when it comes to our scene not Gammer.
Hard2Get
quote:
To be fair hardcore has always ripped off taken influences from whatever the popular genre was at the time. In the early 00s, it was (hard) trance, which IMO worked very well.

Couldn't be more accurate. Although Hardcore had been copying Hard Trance since 1997 in the form of 'Trancecore' or Freeform. In some cases it is impossible to tell that some Hard Trance tunes of the time are not Hardcore but they definately came first.
Smoogie Gammer is the new other half of Darren Styles. In the 90s is was Force and Styles, in the 2000s it was Breeze and Styles (or Styles and Breeze if you must) and now it is Styles and Gammer. The are the 'top guns' of the scene and I don't normally follow them but I give credit where credit is due and I like their remix of Paul Elstak's Love You More (which is a remix of the Paul Elstak version and not he original Sunscream version)

Other than that they aint my thing
Smoogie
quote:

The ironic thing is was Clubland first tried to turn UK Hardcore into a faster Trance brand
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

The ironic thing is was Clubland first tried to turn UK Hardcore into a faster Trance brand

I think Bonkers already did that with nr 8 and later
Elipton
quote:
Gammer is the new other half of Darren Styles. In the 90s is was Force and Styles, in the 2000s it was Breeze and Styles (or Styles and Breeze if you must) and now it is Styles and Gammer. The are the 'top guns' of the scene and I don't normally follow them but I give credit where credit is due and I like their remix of Paul Elstak's Love You More (which is a remix of the Paul Elstak version and not he original Sunscream version)

Talking out your arse. They've released 2 tracks in the last 12 months and that's probably all content from a couple of weekends.

Gammer is doing his own thing with Monstercat, hoorah, Darren Styles has moved toward Hardstyle with the Tweakaz and started a cool looking label called, "Electric Fox".
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Gammer is the new other half of Darren Styles. In the 90s is was Force and Styles, in the 2000s it was Breeze and Styles (or Styles and Breeze if you must) and now it is Styles and Gammer. The are the 'top guns' of the scene and I don't normally follow them but I give credit where credit is due and I like their remix of Paul Elstak's Love You More (which is a remix of the Paul Elstak version and not he original Sunscream version)

Talking out your arse. They've released 2 tracks in the last 12 months and that's probably all content from a couple of weekends.

Gammer is doing his own thing with Monstercat, hoorah, Darren Styles has moved toward Hardstyle with the Tweakaz and started a cool looking label called, "Electric Fox".

not too bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXJmWXFFjM
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't you mean Bonkers 7 lol?

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't you mean Bonkers 7 lol?

Bonkers 7 was not that bad
The drunken scotsman Did someone say Bonkers 7?

djDMS No, nobody said Bonkers 7.

Ever.
Quicksilver Did Brisk delete that whole FB debacle? I can't find it!

On topic: Gammer is not an asset to hardcore, as he refuses to acknowledge anything past himself and Styles. Pretty much. He's stuck-up and his attitude stinks. Prime example of hubris.
Captain Triceps Bonkers 7 is awesome. I hated it at first, only listened to the Sy mix. I think I've listened to that one once in about 15 years, I've listened to the other two many times since. Hixxy's is more of background music if I'm doing something but the tunes on Dougal's mix are fantastic.
DJIntensity Gammer should stick to Clubland.
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Bonkers 7 is awesome. I hated it at first, only listened to the Sy mix. I think I've listened to that one once in about 15 years, I've listened to the other two many times since. Hixxy's is more of background music if I'm doing something but the tunes on Dougal's mix are fantastic.

Bonkers 7 was my first happy hardcore album about 4 or 5 years ago, it means a good bit to me and I often look past it. I think that album is why I'm so into freeform so much. Definitely a misunderstood little album!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
quote:
Bonkers 7 is awesome. I hated it at first, only listened to the Sy mix. I think I've listened to that one once in about 15 years, I've listened to the other two many times since. Hixxy's is more of background music if I'm doing something but the tunes on Dougal's mix are fantastic.

Bonkers 7 was my first happy hardcore album about 4 or 5 years ago, it means a good bit to me and I often look past it. I think that album is why I'm so into freeform so much. Definitely a misunderstood little album!

I completely get why people didn't like it at the time. Hixxy was playing that trance music not so many hardcore fans wanted to hear, Dougal was playing trance influenced hardcore which was just a little ahead of its time. Sy's mix wasn't amazing, not really happy hardcore as we knew it, but not too trancey either. A few decent tracks but again, I've barely played it since I first got it.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Did Brisk delete that whole FB debacle? I can't find it!

On topic: Gammer is not an asset to hardcore, as he refuses to acknowledge anything past himself and Styles. Pretty much. He's stuck-up and his attitude stinks. Prime example of hubris.

No it is on there still and I read it. Brisk is miles ahead of Gammer
Quicksilver Oh I thought it was his DJ page, but apparently on his personal. Can anyone share some juicy screenshots?
Samination
quote:
Oh I thought it was his DJ page, but apparently on his personal. Can anyone share some juicy screenshots?

you only come back for the naughty bits, didnt you? ;)
Quicksilver So far there has been little to no naughtiness, I might go back to hiding!
DJIntensity No naughtiness I?d rather stay in hiding.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
quote:

I completely get why people didn't like it at the time. Hixxy was playing that trance music not so many hardcore fans wanted to hear, Dougal was playing trance influenced hardcore which was just a little ahead of its time. Sy's mix wasn't amazing, not really happy hardcore as we knew it, but not too trancey either. A few decent tracks but again, I've barely played it since I first got it.

Dougals mix is certainly the most enduring i think.

Diskard Way too many butt hurt peoples. Gammer has achieved all he can in the scene, you do something long enough and it can demotivate you to the point of anxiety and depression. Expression & Passion can be explored in so many ways with music, he does not owe anyone anything on top of that he succeeded excelled time and time again he deserves to do what makes him happy even if its making dog shit music.

Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Diskard:
Way too many butt hurt peoples. Gammer has achieved all he can in the scene, you do something long enough and it can demotivate you to the point of anxiety and depression. Expression & Passion can be explored in so many ways with music, he does not owe anyone anything on top of that he succeeded excelled time and time again he deserves to do what makes him happy.

This.

Though I've no idea if he owes anyone behind the scenes anything. But doing what you enjoy should be first and foremost.
The drunken scotsman Personally, the only problem I have with Gammer is that he?s a dick. He can make whatever genre he wants.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Personally, the only problem I have with Gammer is that he?s a dick. He can make whatever genre he wants.

Exactly how I feel
GrahamC
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Personally, the only problem I have with Gammer is that he?s a dick. He can make whatever genre he wants.

This, 100% this.
DJIntensity Agree 100% waste of space he is.
djDMS I'm sure calling him a waste of space wasn't the point.

He isn't. He's a super talented producer and can do whatever makes him happy (or popular, that's not for me to judge).

But my problem has always been watching how he reacts to (not unreasonable) feedback or even suggestions/requests.

Been about 15 years since I met the awkward, geeky kid who looked puzzled by all the praise being thrown at him. Very different person now.

I sympathise with any mental/health issues he has, and this might explain a lot of his actions. But, naturally, people will still see 'acting like a twat' as his real persona.
DJIntensity I know it?s not the point calling him a waste of space I know he did a few good tunes and remixes still say his best remix to date was Get Away by the Canada trio Frisky and Hujib finally the remix of Hold The Beat by Cube:Hard.
trippnface epic related post by the homie Clayfighter!!!

https://www.facebook.com/iamclayfighter/posts/10209401601392014
Bring Me Round To Love
quote:
epic related post by the homie Clayfighter!!!

Great read. exactly what most people are thinking.
DJIntensity
quote:
epic related post by the homie Clayfighter!!!

Exactly the point I?ll third that.
Quicksilver Gammer having a go again on FB. :D
trippnface Commenter : "Pretty sure the old gammer didn?t scream down the mic like a wedding DJ "

Gammer: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLS

How is that an adequate response for anybody out of Elementary School?

Something wrong with the dude.

He acts like the uneducated Neoliberals that refuse to accept hillary clinton lost because she was a shit candidate, and not "Russian Collusion".( looooooooooooooool)

I get the same exact response. = ( TROLOLOLOLOL)

It is the response of someone too scared to confront their ignorant bias.

The fact that he refuses to confront his bias, but still engages in the exact shitty behavior that riles uk hardcore fans up ( for his kicks, or whatever) futher cements his absolute lack of maturity.

The Similarities are really uncanny.

Soon as Hillary goes away, Politics will improve.
Soon as Gammer goes away, UK Hardcore will improve.

* Wait , not even done yet.

"i dont want fans that "supported" me if they dont "support " me now."

Bahahahaha. What?

How does that even make sense?

He makes Music. Certain people like certain music. He stopped making that music, started making completely different music, and then marketed the new music to the same old crowd. Why the **** would I support unrelated garbage, thrown at me in the worst possible manner?

What an ego tripping ****!!!

Chef's are artists too. That doesn't give them the right to shit on me when I asked for 1 item, but they decided to bring me something else, because they thought it was similar. Not how it ****ing works. If he wants to play shows for free, then by all means. If his dumbass gets booked to play hardcore, then he is obligated to play hardcore.

What a whiny brat
DJIntensity Gammer the moaner needs serious help he needs his head examined.
Quicksilver Not sure what aggravates me the most - his attitude or the fan girls/boys who defend it. Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix but if I ask anyone of my friends if they've heard of him they'd be clueless. He's a child in a man's body. Speaking of child, thought he had a child and a girlfriend/wife but he never speaks of them anymore. Did they have enough of his ego? I mean, the time he spends out "touring" surely means he rarely ever gets to see them?
DJIntensity His attitude and behaviour says it all what a jackass he has become.
Bring Me Round To Love
quote:
Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix

Who?
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
quote:
Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix

Who?

Martin Garrix is a Dutch DJ and producer who goes with the name Garrix ghost who mainly writes tracks for others.
DjZelous I once had a good 20 minuite convo with martin garrix when i ran into him at a store here during Miami Music Week, the kid is super humble and down to earth. From what ive heard from gammer he's quite the opposite
Samination Actually, that's what most people say about too when it comes to talking to him in private.

Also, are you implying that Gammer also pirated his production software? :P
DJIntensity Martin Garrix is miles ahead of Gammer.
djscavenger More ranting on twitter tonight claiming the UK scene 'shit on him' for doing what he loves.
I've watched him the past 5 years slowly dissapear up his own arse. Its almost as if he needs fans telling him how great he is.

I have no issue with the music he makae now, I don't like it but he can make what he likes. I think he needs to step away from hardcore now and just go and do what he wants. No point in keeping one foot in the scene if he hates it though if he goes the EDM route then hes a small fish in a much bigger pond.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
More ranting on twitter tonight claiming the UK scene 'shit on him' for doing what he loves.
I've watched him the past 5 years slowly dissapear up his own arse. Its almost as if he needs fans telling him how great he is.

I have no issue with the music he makae now, I don't like it but he can make what he likes. I think he needs to step away from hardcore now and just go and do what he wants. No point in keeping one foot in the scene if he hates it though if he goes the EDM route then hes a small fish in a much bigger pond.

EVERYONE LICK IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhT86CM3Qc
CDJay I'm the 2 a.m phone call.

I'm my defense, I was *told* to do so rather than public ranting.

He did nothing but if the machinations that lead to my meltdown go public I think people will understand. I thought it all got resolved to satisfaction until another DJ said we were "difficult to deal with" and cited this as an example. When Gammer essentially told us to **** off was later the same month, I was also relentlessly nice and smart enough to save the message chain.

Meh.

CDJay
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'm the 2 a.m phone call.

I'm my defense, I was *told* to do so rather than public ranting.

He did nothing but if the machinations that lead to my meltdown go public I think people will understand. I thought it all got resolved to satisfaction until another DJ said we were "difficult to deal with" and cited this as an example. When Gammer essentially told us to **** off was later the same month, I was also relentlessly nice and smart enough to save the message chain.

Meh.

CDJay

He missed the point completely so I picked one little thing to highlight. Then it all went disappeared. lol

Samination Im still wondering what made him think that Slipmatt/Billy bunter would make him a better deal?
GrahamC
quote:
Im still wondering what made him think that Slipmatt/Billy bunter would make him a better deal?

If it hadn't been complete crap it might have worked out OK - end of the day he was responsible for two 80min monstrosity 'mixes' - it's in quotes because a deaf man with no arms could have mixed those tracks better which was a disgrace since they were his own tracks and the mix should have been sublime.
CDJay I have to jump in and say "First Order" did amazingly, as did the Muffin album. I understand that an advance payment swayed future albums but the apparent metrics were and remain awful. All we ever tried to do was put out classy, comprehensive, albums that benefit artist and buyer. In the end, what *does* matter is we sold out hh1 in three weeks and the entire industry shat on us based on.... Whatever is still being peddled. So, play the victim benefactor of recapitulate stature but the only people ****ed over by the scene is us.... And we still got three hh albums out and an impossible Sharkey album. Doing so nearly killed me, and any stories told by others will look lame and frankly turgid by comparison. Diamond shoes too tight vs denied cancer cure. I would stfu.

Edit: really not moaning about Gammer, I actually like and rate the guy. Most of what he says is actually balls on accurate. Sadly he was still part of a broken system that somehow ****ed itself to death like a human Trump centipede so moaning about *us* is like hating David Attenborough.

We're starting our book, soon.

CDJay
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We're starting our book, soon.

Just a simple yes or no please, but do you mean that literally?
CDJay It's been discussed

CDJay
GrahamC When it's done can you use the Search & Replace feature to look for every mention of 'MC Storm' and replace it with 'utter cock-womble' please!
Samination "Special HappyHardcore.com Limited Edition"
The drunken scotsman Been done to death on here. Personally, I think the guy is a wanker but good luck to him.

His older tunes, both solo and his collabs with Dougal in particular, formed part of the soundtrack to my younger years and Ill always be grateful for that. Ive also had some of the best nights of my life going mental on the dance floor with Gammer behind the decks. He is free to do whatever he wants but I wish hed go about it differently without all of this victim ******** he likes to peddle.

He obviously wants **** all to do with the UK hardcore scene and thats fine but be a bit more professional about it - Hardcore gave him the platform to get to where he is today. Likewise, hardcore fans who dont like his new stuff also need to let go.
djDMS It's everybody else's fault, poor kid.

DJIntensity His collaborations with G Spencer also stood out.
martinj1985
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
His collaborations with G Spencer also stood out.

agree mate! Steam/ Space Exploration & substance were great...oh and LS Drive which i don't think got released
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
His collaborations with G Spencer also stood out.

agree mate! Steam/ Space Exploration & substance were great...oh and LS Drive which i don't think got released

Steam is a tune and half Substance IMO was their best release yes I don?t think LS Drive got a release either.

It took 4.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page