Total online 1628
 Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 info on the comercial release of shooting star?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/03/12 :  10:58:22  Show profile Send a private message
any 1 got info on this hardcore classic being released by flip and fill (true love never dies)
my oppinion is i dont mind as its a classic in our genre already
let the pop people have a go at making it a hit
it aint gonna do nothing to us ravers
i wanna know when this song is being released.

HARDCORE MUSIC COMING ON STRONG
HARDCORE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Alert moderator
StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/03/12 :  12:10:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
basically some bloody hard house dj's ripped off shooting star and released it on the b side. Downloaded the mp3 and it sucked. Absolute crap. No good use of the vocals at all. true love never dies is ok but not hardcore.

I'M KING OF THE WORLD!! uh oh big wave!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/03/12 :  12:16:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
sorry i just think i shud say its allready been posted but its a rubbish version tho! u wanna no wen wats bein released? flip n fill song? its allready out!

SaMmY

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/12 :  13:56:58  Show profile  Send a private message
flip n fill's tune isn't all that,too commercial for my liking. if you hear the bootleg of that,it's over rank 1 - airwave,now that is pretty cool

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"

Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Nick of Blaze! is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/03/12 :  22:17:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage
I don't have any "insider" info, this was purely found from the web, but it seems to be the plan for "Shooting Star" over the coming weeks.

I've already replied to the question about why I allowed this to happen, (being the writer and owner of Shooting Star), but very briefly, it's a cover version of my song created by Flip & Fill for themselves. Just like countless people cover or remake the same songs over and over again throughout the world. Flip & Fill's record company asked the MCPS who represent my songs if they could do it and they said yes, because that's the agreement I have with them.

Right, that's that out of the way, Shooting Star will ALWAYS have it's roots in HH.

OK, now for the release details.

It featured as a bonus track on the recent top ten hit of "True Love Never Dies", but only on a limited number of singles. By my records from the MCPS, it looks around 2K-3K were pressed.

Flip & Fill then decided to make it their follow up single to "True Love...." which is due for release very soon. There will be remixes by a number of people including the Stimulant DJ's Ham & Brisk.

Despite being a different genre, do remember, it started right here, in our scene.

For full details,

http://www.aatw.com

Cheers guys,

Nick.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page