Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/10/31 :  14:04:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
Though i did meet Baldo and jester on the train back i don't think any of us were in a condition to hold up a coversation.

i was fallin asleep and everything mate really felt ropey til got bck to london. If you can make tasty in couple weeks time will make sure get a proper party.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Blackcrow
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
723 posts
Blackcrow has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/10/31 :  16:40:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Blackcrow's homepage  Reply with quote
I met you MC Smeagal, but i lost you, because i had just remembered i hadn't had any lunch.

I had to get a burger and chips so i had enough energy.

I only had 1 can of lager, aren't i a lightweight.

The reason being, i had to spend all my money on bottled water, but i found the tap in the end, i never have had to buy so much water at a rave before, i dont think.

Even though i could fill up on water in the toilet, it was still more convenient to buy it.
I thought the combination of Sardines between Bionic and Mendip, and feeling hot, wasn't the best combination.

I didn't meet you, DJ Jester, or Baldo.

I talked to you DJ Jester on the phone, but i've forgotten your name now,
dont take it personaly i'm just not very good with names.

I did look out for a jesters outfit, and a slammin vinyl top, i met one guy with a Jesters outfit, and decided to be brave and asked him "Are you a member of the happyhardcore.com forum".
And he said no.

He was though to be honest the only person i saw there in the whole rave with a Jesters hat, so taking this in to account, i thought it was a relatively safe bet.

Anyway.....

WE WON THE BEST SITE AWARDS!!

Edited by - Blackcrow on 2005/10/31 16:56:34
Mirror
Starting Member

Canada
4 posts
Posted - 2005/10/31 :  20:14:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
noone has told me who's the best hardcore dj of 2005 yet! Who won?!?!?!?

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2005/10/31 :  21:53:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mirror:
noone has told me who's the best hardcore dj of 2005 yet! Who won?!?!?!?

Sy

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2005/10/31 :  21:58:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
I did look out for a jesters outfit, and a slammin vinyl top, i met one guy with a Jesters outfit, and decided to be brave and asked him "Are you a member of the happyhardcore.com forum".
And he said no.

He was though to be honest the only person i saw there in the whole rave with a Jesters hat, so taking this in to account, i thought it was a relatively safe bet.

I saw about three people with jesters hats on but not the whole outfit so didn't approach any of them.

Jester if you just had a hat on I want to kill you! The last text I had from bulby_g was that he had met up with you and was in Slinky. I was right by a guy in Slinky with a silver sparkley jesters hat on but I didn't think it was you so I left it.

Better luck next time. I'll PM you my msn Jester.

Ta
Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Bluegloves
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Bluegloves has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/01 :  00:00:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
anyone take any pictures or vids? would be good to see?

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
giddygosh has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/11/01 :  20:40:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
uh????? wat a night!!!! but wat anight it could of been!!! weren't happy wit the way they put on the flyer that scott brown, gammer etc but i never see them unless they were on early doors! makes me wonder if it'll be sy scott brown and storm on for the new year set @ NEC! i'll probably turn up n it'll be joey riot b2b jellybeanz with mc chit chat!!!!! big up 2 baldo and jester for the train journey there and back and @ the rave!!!! ****in mess heads! i hope you come to the NEC new years eve coz your both safe as **** n it'd be a pleasure to rave again sometime!

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/11/01 :  20:46:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by giddygosh:
big up 2 baldo and jester for the train journey there and back and @ the rave!!!! ****in mess heads! i hope you come to the NEC new years eve coz your both safe as **** n it'd be a pleasure to rave again sometime!

Was quality mate cheers for sortin us out everything at station, dunno what i'm doin for nye yet mate but if you fancy comin to london in 2 weeks gonna be rockin tasty. Will speak to you on msn but let us no if up for it cos gonna be mad 1 and is my 21st at midnight that night

laters gordy mate

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
Posted - 2005/11/01 :  20:51:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yeah i'd be up for it! you have to send me a link for the flyer or summat!!!!

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

e-lucid
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
558 posts
e-lucid has attended 31 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  17:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit e-lucid's homepage  Reply with quote
Did anyone see Scott Brown, apparently he was in the little room above the vibe room from 3-4 [where they had D&B for most of the night]

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  19:25:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nah i did'nt dee him!!! i did'nt even see a little room above the vibe room to be honest!!! i did'nt go upstairs at all!!!!! to be fair i doubt i'll go to new years eve now because of the poor organising for this one!! wat happened tp mark e g??? n why was supreme on the main stage??? even storm looked confused then!!!!!

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  20:11:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
Scott Brown didn't make it and has apologised on USH. Seduction was on 3-4 in the upstairs room - I was there then.

Mark EG apparently was playing the Bionic room early on (I didn't see him) but don't know why he didn't do the main room.

And what was with the power outages???
And does anyone know why the balcony in the main arena got closed for ages?

Kat

Edited by - katrinar50 on 2005/11/02 20:12:16
Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2005/11/02 :  21:26:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage  Reply with quote
Full review from Saturdays Slammin Vinyl 'Westfest 2005', at The Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet is now online with photos.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy ;)

(remember to press F5 or refresh your browser)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page