Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
ukraver

United Kingdom
50 posts
ukraver has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/08/03 :  13:01:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ukraver's homepage  Reply with quote
discoland is a proper hardcore tune
"flip and flop it up " have realy fuc*ed it up.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Affliction

United Kingdom
123 posts

149 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/08/03 :  16:56:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i wud just like to re-iterate agen that flip and fill suck

thanks

Everything is random, your probably not ment to read this!!!!!!!!

DJ Affliction

djaffliction@hotmail.com

djaffliction2k3@yahoo.co.uk

DJ Affliction

djaffliction@hotmail.com

dj-freedom
Average Member

United Kingdom
197 posts
dj-freedom has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/08/04 :  14:00:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj-freedom's homepage  Reply with quote
I agree, flip n fill have bolloxed up too many hardcore tracks already!!

However, they are extremely talented producers and if they started coming up with more of thier own stuff then fair play.

Thier first track i remember was called "True Love Never Dies" which i thought was good for a cheesy trance number, which goes to show that they can write good tunes, thier just lazy bastards!!

There again, looking at it from another perspective, maybe some of the cheese trance producers are getting fed up wiv breeze n styles remixing all thier stuff into hardcore (which personally i think is wicked!!)

Hardcore is the passion of the chosen....

DJ Affliction

United Kingdom
123 posts

149 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/08/04 :  16:03:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
wasnt there a topic on ere ages ago dat are flip and fill force & styles?

well anyway it got uz finkin coz dey do seem 2b ****in up and copyin alot of hardcore tunes if ya fink bout it

it cud be an alias name for different genre type?

hope not tho coz ad b F***** appalled if it were true

DJ Affliction

djaffliction@hotmail.com

DJ Affliction

djaffliction@hotmail.com

ravin-mad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 posts
Posted - 2004/08/08 :  15:31:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ravin-mad's homepage  Reply with quote
[b] i dont wanna piss everyone of but disco land was actually a club/trance tune in holland before it came 2 england. tiny tots just made it hardcore 4 all us nutters in england. i do agree that the flip n fill mix is dog shit but this tune is just going round in circles. i got a 2002 qfx hardcore & trance remix that is crap. there have been so many remixes of this tune but yoy wont beat the original 96 hardcore mix!!!!!!!! respect to vibes for caining the tune

j shepherd

Hixxy_is_my_god2k2
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2004/08/12 :  14:25:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just to point out, i believe every flip n fill remix and cover have been poo...but the remixes on the vinyls have usualli been quite gud like cheeky trax (although "hungry eyes"and "the sun always shines on tv" all sound the same jus with different words....bit boring realli lol.

Anyways flip n fill did true love never dies......which used too be a bootleg:
Rank 1 vs kylie - ariwave vs true love never dies

i think the onli tune they made themselves was irish blue.....and i think even thats a cover innit?

I dont see why people are sayin oh, aatw are shit n everything, cos the label releases things they know will sell, and sum of the stuff they release is not a cover of anything!!!

Ill leave you to your pitiful squabbling now....lolol :)

Adam

Check one, two were the bad boy krew, cream of the crop!

DJ Vibalrush
Average Member

United Kingdom
233 posts
DJ Vibalrush has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/08/30 :  20:42:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj-freedom:

There again, looking at it from another perspective, maybe some of the cheese trance producers are getting fed up wiv breeze n styles remixing all thier stuff into hardcore (which personally i think is wicked!!)

Hardcore is the passion of the chosen....

Veeeeeeery good point. I hate it to, n inform as many people as i can of it origins, but at the end of the day, if hardcore didnt sample other tunes, we wouldnt have half old skool tunes we have now. Lets just foget it, for the love of GOD please. Deal with it people, its old news now.

*Were H-A-P-P-Y coz we wanna just dance n we wanna get high, slip slide"*

dj tj
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2004/09/02 :  18:15:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
not 2 knock u all dwn in ur prime. But sumwhere down the line the original producers agree with wot flip n flop are doing, hence they give consent for them to go ahead and make a resit. Wether it be shit or nt, the porducers r lookin for the money, nt wot ppl r doin to their original hardcore stuff.

~rockin out in lv peace n unity ~

-----------------------------
~ slammin vinyl crew, midlands massive~

-----------------------------
~ slammin vinyl crew, midlands massive~

ickle_fairy

United Kingdom
118 posts
Posted - 2004/09/03 :  22:59:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
take me op op op n away wer th music is my fantasy take me op op op n away fantasy turns 2 reality oh time 2 take my hand n lead me 2 th discoland were i can do all fings ive been longing 2 do woah let me jus sing now! woahhhhhh let me sing now yey yey yey yeyyyyyyy

xxxx SiNeAd xxxx

DJ SICOSIS
Average Member

United Kingdom
222 posts

53 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/09/05 :  11:18:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just read all three pages of this topic and the theme seems to be flip and phil are w*nkers and do crap remixes of what origionaly were shit hot tunes. It astounds me how they are able to make such a mess of it, and still sell records, but that is the world of commercial pop music for you. It's all about publisity, money and brainwashing. Come on, how many times have you caught yourself humming along to a crappy pop tune you don't even like, just cos you've heard it 400 times at work on radio 1 this week. It's all aimed at 7 year olds and old women. What really narks me is there is no choice at all on the radio, every commercial station looks to radio1 for what they should be playing, I can hear Dr. Fox(Wa*ker) on about 5 different stions on a saturday night!! As for sampleing other tunes, there would be no hardcore without it, A lot of lyrics in hhc tunes are from 70's and 80's pop tunes, but the end result is a good tune (usually). It will allways make me cringe when I hear a rmx from flip and Phil, God knows I did when I heard there rmx's of Discoland, Field of Dreams, Pretty Green Eye's............. What tune will be murdered next by wonderfull duo? (just a hint of sarcasm there)

(By the way, I've just fallen of my soapbox and now can't get up, that'll teach me!!)

Si

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2004/11/26 :  22:16:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
i hate those mother****res! ruining discoland like that its absolutely awful!

dassfisken

djscorch
Average Member

United Kingdom
223 posts
djscorch has donated money to the site djscorch has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/11/26 :  23:57:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscorch's homepage  Reply with quote
Flip and Fill started off in Bolton in a couple of clubs called Cromptons Mule and Jumpin Jacks, they still do the odd night at Jacks. In my opinion they are reasonable DJ's but the tunes they produce are absolute clown shoes and should all be used as wheel trims. The cheesy bolton bastards.

Manchester Massive, lets f@ckin 'ave ya!

Nixxi-HcT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2004/11/28 :  22:43:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nixxi-HcT's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ravin-mad:
[b] i got a 2002 qfx hardcore & trance remix that is crap. there have been so many remixes of this tune but yoy wont beat the original 96 hardcore mix!!!!!!!! respect to vibes for caining the tune

j shepherd

It may not be as good as the original but the Q.F.X mix is good!! It goes down a storm in gig's and it's good because theres not many places that play hardcore here in newcastle but their choon brings back alot of good memories for hardcore fans and keeps the non hardcore "clubland" *ergh* fans happy! People here go mad when they play it at a gig..

icex
Advanced Member

United States
644 posts
Posted - 2004/11/30 :  05:37:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit icex's homepage  Reply with quote
i think its kinda queer, it bounces but i think it makes the boys bounce 2.

phoebian

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2004/12/15 :  22:04:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it does my head in when randoms think its the hotest newest tune out....but we know better??

- Add me to MSN thx :)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page