of 5

Author Thread  
-Bazza-
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,276 posts

18 hardcore releases
-Bazza- has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/01/09 :  01:50:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Repetative beat syndrome? how did John Peel manage to play hardcore on the radio then?

That's what I was thinking, since when was it banned? I think most people just don't know that Hardcore even exists. LOL

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - -Bazza- on 2005/01/09 01:51:12
-Bazza-
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,276 posts

18 hardcore releases
-Bazza- has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/01/09 :  01:56:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nixxi:
Personally I do not like the remix but I do like the fact that all these Happy Hardcore tracks are being remixed into Dance/Trance for the people who are not fans of Happy Hardcore but can still enjoy some of the best tracks going!!

The hardcore versions are always better though. I really don't understand why hardcore tunes can't be a part of Radio 1's daytime playlist. At least the majority of hardcore tunes aren't full of swearing and stuff like most pop songs now that have to bleeped or censored every 15 seconds. LOL

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2005/01/15 :  19:52:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
i hate flip & fill!ruining good tracks! discoland my favorite happy hardcore track!

Trancey aint cool.... cheezey and breakbeat rule!!!

Soxio

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2005/01/20 :  20:21:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I think the track is good as people who don't like the hardcore side to things can listen to the track in a style of music that more people are into these days. I know where i'm from in the Clubs and Bars Flip N Fill Discoland is one of the tracks most wanted to be played!

* Hardcore Till I Die *

* I Push Up On The Volume To It's Crystal Clear And Loud! My Body Starts To Tingle Just By Listenin To The Sound! Nothing Else Can Do The Same That Hits The Spot So Fast! Music Is My First Love It Will Always Be My Last! *

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page