Total online 2107
 Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 i feel like a trojanhorse to the sk8er comunity!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  01:23:25  Show profile Send a private message
yep that's right! I'm fed up of the word skate, and punk in the same sentence. I'm into my skating (have been for a few years) but unlike all the other clichi's of brainwashed kids I don't listen to the punk as well. I listen to happyhardcore/hardcore/gabba. I look like a skater with my big baggy jeans hanging from my knees, vans shoes and long grunge hair but i'm doing you guys/girls a favour by wearing my bonkers tshirt or MOH black hoodie or R.T.C tshirt or my custummade 1988 pacmanface tshirt instread of hoodies with the words blink182 and limpbizkit on that back! so yeah. just thought i'd say - chuck out skater-punk bring on skater-rave/skater-hardcore!

Alert moderator
5-hydroxytryptamine
Average Member

United Kingdom
200 posts
5-hydroxytryptamine has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  10:27:39  Show profile  Send a private message
Picture please!

~~ DJ Serotonin live every Saturday from 1pm on http://www.hardcoreregime.co.uk/ ~~

Alert moderator Go to top of page
clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  12:09:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage
I know a few skaters and if you told them they liked blink182 or limp bizkit they would probably shoot you.

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  14:30:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage
now now, that's only a small number of people, there are skaters and that who have therm hoodies, along with the offspring hoodies and nirvana ones are quite popular too these days.

but yeah nice one mate

I'm not mad, just ask my camel steven!!!

*.*Jester*.*

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

SEEKY
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
770 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  15:42:00  Show profile  Send a private message
Don't like skaters very much or actually Hippie's a better word for them!! Hippie's and Goth's need to get a ****ing life all they do is skate all day for ****s sake were's the fun in that!! Eventually they all grow out of it, but anyone who's over twenty and still skates and dresses like that is ****ing SAD!!!!!!!!

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  15:48:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJSEEKY:
Don't like skaters very much or actually Hippie's a better word for them!! Hippie's and Goth's need to get a ****ing life all they do is skate all day for ****s sake were's the fun in that!! Eventually they all grow out of it, but anyone who's over twenty and still skates and dresses like that is ****ing SAD!!!!!!!!

Obviesly you dont know anything about Hippie's, Goth's or Skaters.

SEEKY
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
770 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  17:14:50  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:

Obviesly you dont know anything about Hippie's, Goth's or Skaters.

[/quote]

I know that hippie's dress like tramps, listen to shit music, all need a haircut and spend all their time going over the same ramp for about 8hrs.

Don't even get me started on goths!!!

Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  17:22:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage
quote:

And what do you do? You a Chav ,walking around the streets getting pissed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  17:26:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
I know that hippie's dress like tramps, listen to shit music, all need a haircut and spend all their time going over the same ramp for about 8hrs.

(Nu) Hippie's dont skate and well most of em listen goa/psy trance (witch is very good) and many other genres.

Edited by - whispering on 2004/07/02 17:27:02
SEEKY
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
770 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  17:34:15  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Smilee:
quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I go out to clubs/bars for a drink mabey that's what you have to do cause you're not old enough yet to get served drink but don't worry you're time will come.

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  18:54:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage
uhm... skater-hardcore is a fact, but it's the rock kind.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  20:02:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I go out to clubs/bars for a drink mabey that's what you have to do cause you're not old enough yet to get served drink but don't worry you're time will come.

Nah ,i Dont But you sound like that type ...Usually prats.

I agree ,Goths get a life but ...Leave the skaters ... 'Difference'. Do you ever know/talk to one?

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  21:53:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
I agree ,Goths get a life but ...Leave the skaters ... 'Difference'. Do you ever know/talk to one?

...and how many goth's do you know?

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  23:11:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage
quote:
quote:

Goth can be cool.
Emo on the other hand... *gets sick in the stomach*

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  23:18:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
When will people learn, people like what they like. Because they listen to a certain style of music doesn't mean they are a stereotype of that music and it's scene!

"I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man,
And my blood is my own,
I'm not a number, I'm a free man,
I'll live my life how I want to!"

Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2004/07/02 :  23:21:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage
quote:
quote:

Quite a couple.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page