of 2

Author Thread  
B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/10/17 :  02:20:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Prodigy albums with Keith and Leeroy = Excellent
Prodigy album without Keith and Leeroy = Shite

wot a crock of shite, who r u 2 judge albums?
all the people i know who r proper prodigy fans love the new album-experience didnt hav any vocals from keith-or leeroy the dancer-r u trying 2 say that was a shit album?

"Let's All Get Down!!"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/10/17 :  18:08:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ Whoa whoa whoa.... what you are forgetting here is that these are his opinions. No one in the world has the right to say whether an album is good or bad.

not even the prodigy members themselves.

if Liam turned round and said that he honestly thought that always outnumbered, never out gunned was shit, that wouldn't mean it is because there still will be people out there that enjoy it. it is the same with everything.

there is not a single tune on earth that 100% of the globe hates or loves or likes or whatever and there is not a formula to work out if a tune is actually good or not.

Music is according to tastes, thats why it is so varied. Don't forget the reason there is a HAPPY HARDCORE.com site; because it is dedicated to this kind of music.

What Excessive said in his last post about the albums are only his opinion. What you think about what he said is your opinion and you haven't the right to have a go at him for it, nor start slating what he has said as though it were wrong because there is no "right or wrong" in music.

Come now, you two; you should no better then that. now think about whats been said here before you start slagging each other off or whatever

Always remember; you are unique, just like everyone else

*.*Jester*.*

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/10/17 :  18:52:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ok,sorry, i get frustrated quite easily wen it comes 2 music.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/10/17 :  19:26:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by B.C_in_the_mix:
ok,sorry, i get frustrated quite easily wen it comes 2 music.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

don't worry about it mate, people do get wound up about things that are important to them. its all good mate. nice one

Always remember; you are unique, just like everyone else

*.*Jester*.*

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

m_j

Ireland
117 posts
m_j has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/10/23 :  03:23:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m_j's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Excessive:
Prodigy albums with Keith and Leeroy = Excellent
Prodigy album without Keith and Leeroy = Shite

keith and leroy were on the sleeve of "the experience" and "MFTJG" but all they was dance back then so they didnt contribute to the album at all, in fact i dont think leroy has ever contributed musically to any of their albums but i could be wrong. maxim was the prodigys mc and has put lyrics down on the 3 first albums. all keith flint did was the vocals for "breathe", "firestarter", "fuel my fire" and "serial thrilla". apart from that all he did was dance at live shows and have a stupid haircut.
and i agree with whoever said liam howlett = prodigy and prodigy = liam howlett.
the man is a genius and will hopefully be put down in the musical history books as one of the greatest and influential artists ever. ive got all of their cds apart from dirtchamber including the double cd of "the experience" with the b-sides and the experience is definately my favourite, followed by "music for the jilted generation" then "the fat of the land" then the new one which i think is sh1te

rhythm is your liberation!

hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2004/10/24 :  19:06:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I hope that the Prodigy one the 1990s Hall of fame on channel4! I did actually vote!

slavetomysoundwave

United Kingdom
378 posts
slavetomysoundwave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/10/29 :  18:11:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
despite the fact that Liam pretty much produced all the tunes, the Prodigy still need the rest of them. They concentrated on gigs, and you can't have a gig with just a guy standing behind some keyboards...

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/10/30 :  16:36:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i have it from a good source that the full band will be touring (including leeroy who left some time ago) on all UK dates.

tickets r sold out 4 most gigs but they aren't too unreasonably priced on ebay just now.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page