Total online 1657
 Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Most Memorable Set (not nessecarily Happycore)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Radar
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2001/04/10 :  18:55:02  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Radar's homepage
I have three:
1) Brisk @ 2 Tha Core.....amazing set, with amazing friends.
2) Viscious Vic @ Wind....he started scratching like a madman and it blew my mind.
3) DJ ESP @ Spring Training....he started his set by mixing these two records of women moaning. I was trying to keep warm in a sleeping bag with Fuzz's sister at the time, and the WHOLE PLACE went totally nuts! Truly amazing, the power of the DJ.....

Alert moderator
ladd

United States
74 posts
Posted - 2001/04/10 :  21:18:09  Show profile  Send a private message
mine would be anything by dj dreamgirl from the last half decade or so (she's just so cute up there!), and (even though she's not technically a dj) spacegirl, cuz she has the charisma to pump up a desert full of tired ravers.

odayakana mizu no nagare wa ****i.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/10 :  21:47:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
virus @ temptation
tilzs @ temptation
dj dummy & mc verbal @ club fx

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/04/11 :  11:30:28  Show profile  Send a private message
My favorite set ever was Matt McCoy @ Humble in Feb 98. He was spinning 97-98 hard and acid trance and I took a caffeine pill and was wired!!!

http://www.livingart.com/raving/humble/humble18.htm

That's a pick of me (In the Yellow Shirt) at Humble that I never knew existed till yesterday when Ladd pointed me in the direction of LivingArt.com. Thanks Ladd!!!! ^_^

Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/04/12 :  00:51:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage
Quit talkin' about my sister!! @_X!! :P

Mickey Finn at... forgot the party name!! Nice story behind that one. It was a fourth of July party up at this place in CO- Jim Bishops Castle... BEAUTIFUL PLACE! Anyhow, my friend's jeep breaks down not even a quarter of the way there- and it's across the state! We had to hitch-hike all the way across the state to get to the party, and beg for a ride back... *sigh* those were the days :) (That was also the last flyer that the late Tony De Vit ever appeared on. R.I.P.)

Doug E. Fresh & the Get Fresh Crew- again, forgot the name of the event, and I know this is a hip-hop act, but GOD! That man can BEAT-BOX! I've never popped so hard to the sound a guy made with his mouth :P

Brisk @ to tha core. Nothing like meeting one of your idols :)

And the list goes on...

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

Marshy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2001/04/14 :  07:03:20  Show profile  Send a private message
Mine wud probly be Dj Squirrels set at Future Dance 5 (bout a month ago) cos it was my 1st rave and i luuuurved the oldskool he spun!

-Marshy

Never think of the consequences

Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page