Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  13:36:12  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Scott Brown used to be, I think ! Idk, I read something about it on his Facebook, not sure tough

haha luv it! He USED to be gay did he? and then one day woke up and thought 'actually, being gay is rubbish'

"...and i must inform people of this via Facebook".

all this you're born gay is ****in rubbish... for a start... do you have kids?

they come out kickin and screamin, not all happy!!!

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Rocket2ThaMoon
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  14:04:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rocket2ThaMoon's homepage  Reply with quote

Wasn't Boy George Gay, or was it just fashionable to look effeminate in the 80's??

I read in the album sleeve of my Ministry Of Sound Annual 1999, that he got into a fight with some guys, because he slapped a girl round the face.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  14:14:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Scott Brown used to be, I think ! Idk, I read something about it on his Facebook, not sure tough

haha luv it! He USED to be gay did he? and then one day woke up and thought 'actually, being gay is rubbish'

all this you're born gay is ****in rubbish... for a start... do you have kids?

they come out kickin and screamin, not all happy!!!

You're completely backwards wilky. Seriously you're stuck in the 50s for **** sake. Im not gay but im pretty sure it isnt a choice for the people who are gay. Idiot.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  14:15:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
Whats with all this "was" gay talk?

@Rocket2ThaMoon: Boy George has and always will love cock

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Blackcrow
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
723 posts
Blackcrow has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  15:02:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Blackcrow's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

For Real??

I thought it was just his act.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  15:07:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
quote:

For Real??

You thought he was that dedicated an actor?

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  15:42:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
quote:

For Real??

You thought he was that dedicated an actor?

He was part of the New Romantic look from the 80's. As far as i can remember he's bi-sexual.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  16:10:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
Bi then i dunno tbh, bit before my time . I guess it was part of his act then...

...but

Its not the 80s anymore, now whats his excuse for looking like that lol

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/06/10 16:11:54
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  16:26:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF ? You can be gay and become hetero. You can also be hetero and become gay.

Actually some people were talking about him on his status or wall or somewhere else on his page, and it was told he had homosexual relations and stuff.. I don't know, I just remember he got angry and said the next who starts talking bout it again will be deleted or something like that. Yeah well.. don't ask me!

And even if he was, who cares ?! He's one of the best ( or maybe even THE best ) Hardcore producer ever, and that's what we love him for!

Edited by - Revs on 2009/06/10 16:27:42
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  16:39:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Hixxy defo is, only a gay man could produce music like that! Id say most have taken/given a quicken up the ass for a bookin or 2, bent ****s

Fascist pig =P

PS to Revs: Most people don't change sexuality, they just realise they are hetero or homosexual. I know two people whose dads realised they were gay. I guess it's a personal acceptance thing. Dunno.

Vitalism
Advanced Member

Canada
1,707 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  18:16:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vitalism's homepage  Reply with quote
one of my friend's dad's came to this conclusion a little later on in life after having kids.

i just don't think it's as cut and dry as some people think. at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter unless you are and you're after some ass yourself.

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  18:35:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Bi then i dunno tbh, bit before my time . I guess it was part of his act then...

...but

Its not the 80s anymore, now whats his excuse for looking like that lol

Gay...

my mates gay and he has known it all his life, he only came out recently though so i think its just a case of how your mates/family will take it

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  18:40:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

WTF ? You can be gay and become hetero. You can also be hetero and become gay.

Impossible. Its there and there's no getting rid, people just chose to accept it at different times is all.

quote:
And even if he was, who cares ?! He's one of the best ( or maybe even THE best ) Hardcore producer ever, and that's what we love him for!

As far as ive seen the only person with any kind of issue with gays is Wilky (maybe to compensate for his own insecurities :p) i couldnt give a shit either way tbh. I was just making a remark with regards to the apparant "coming out" broadcasted on facebook.

Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Project-Industrial has attended 24 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  19:37:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:

How do you go from gay.. to not?

wut

british researches wrote an article about beeing gay is a disease that u can cure :P so.... scott brown went to the clinic lol xD ????? no really.. pointless thread..

http://www.project-industrial.com
http://www.discogs.com/label/Furious+Monkey+Records
http://www.furiousmonkeyrecords.com/

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2009/06/10 :  20:38:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
ironicly a man pinched scott browns butt at a rave years ago, was quite funny reading about it on USH
mr brown was pissed off at the dude (dj mole)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page