Printer friendly
Page: 
of 56

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  16:41:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
look if ya not gonna be made to feel like one-a the lads it's not worth 'getting involved' is it ?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  18:50:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
look if ya not gonna be made to feel like one-a the lads it's not worth 'getting involved' is it ?

It's a huge back catalogue with great unreleased tracks and it's going to be great addition to my collection. It's also a much more sensible option to get the whole thing than risk something you really want not being on the CD.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  19:31:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
all I'm sayin to ya absolute NUTBAGS is that if ya don't get proppa woppa looked after and be made to feel like one-a the lads then what's the point ? basically h.u are offerin ya incredibly almost alright value for money but no feeling of feeling like your part of the crew .... ? and what's more important.... ? paying for something that's actually worth the money or feeling like ya 1er the lads cause ya been proppa looked after with exclusive video updates and all that ? it's not about the music , it's about being one of the privileged few,

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  19:34:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
( sorry not privileged few) I meant one of the gullible , complete fuc kin idiots that has been taken for a tw.at by some 'legends '.oi bloomin oi!!!!!!

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  15:28:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
It is all about the music for some,not been interested in the scene for 10 years but still like the music! Could not care less if i'm made to feel like one of the lads.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  15:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Excellent! Has the tracklisting been confirmed yet?

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  15:34:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
How do you go about making requests for the CD2 &3?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  15:38:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
only us who paid for the full collection got to send any requests for what going to appear on those 2 CD's

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  16:50:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
only us who paid for the full collection got to send any requests for what going to appear on those 2 CD's

not the biggest sharkey fan; but i def swooped the regular package because I have faith in sharkey lovers passions.

plus the remix disc is probably badass.

curious to see if people choose more freeform or happy hardcore for the 2 discs though?

hoping it's the latter for my tastes :P

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/11/17 :  22:48:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Got all the survey responses back, am using it to inform (tbh I am arrogant enough to presume I know best, but meek enough to take suggestion )

Everyone who put the vocal mix of Sound Assassin when I said the instrumental version was on there 100% is an idiot but I admire their tenacity.

CD2/3 are a decent split across all eras, styles etc. There were runaway winners, but the expected ones. The main thing that got pulled from the brink is the Rainbow Island remix which I hadn't really considered but was popular enough to now feature.

Lots of votes for the Darwin remix of "Today's the Day" but it's rendered obselete by the F&D update; it'll still exist in the digital domain but there's no point replicating and wasting a valuable space on the middle discs. Also I can't believe "Forever Flying" got one vote, that's completely mental and it's going on anyway...... remastered at Metropolis for my amusement.

CDJay

DJGouda

Germany
76 posts
Posted - 2017/11/18 :  00:24:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJGouda's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Got all the survey responses back

I only just did the survey, I hope I'm not too late :/.

Also I'm so happy to finally get my hands on many tracks that I've been waiting for way too long.

Thanks for finally making it happen.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/11/18 :  12:41:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Everyone who put the vocal mix of Sound Assassin when I said the instrumental version was on there 100% is an idiot but I admire their tenacity.
CDJay

Well EXCUSE ME princess..

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2017/11/18 :  21:02:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
So this has finally dawned on me, I have been a bit slow recently...

Does this mean now that the Darwin remix of Toytown is going to become available?

I'm not buying the ?100 version but may get the normal ?15 version as freakishly, I never ever like a single Sharkey Bonkers CD but I would like to amass all the Toytown tracks when the subsequent bundles come along

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/11/19 :  21:15:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Less than ten spares exist. Massive monetary orders and sincere flirting remain as options.

CDJay

Is hardcore heaven 3, al storms album, dark shadows 4 and sharkeys album (normal edition) considered massive monetary orders? lol haven't ordered them yet but will be this week!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/11/19 :  21:18:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
If the word "Completionist" appears it qualifies.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  17  18  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.74 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page