Page: 
of 56

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/12/07 :  21:37:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Don't think anyone wanted a Remix CD, and pretty sure most of CD3 has been released here and there anyway.

Heard the F&D remixes? :D

Alert moderator Go to top of page
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/12/07 :  22:34:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Don't think anyone wanted a Remix CD, and pretty sure most of CD3 has been released here and there anyway.

I always enjoy remix CDs from artist albums, they always give many different examples of styles and how everyone differs from one another.

lone_raver

United Kingdom
54 posts
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  01:28:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

If it?s what I heard on Facebook it last got that modern uk hardcore sound. Not for me so, glad I got the whole lot cause a few tunes I voted for but not there but to be fair a coupe that I forgot about so no complaints from me still the bargain of the century. Can?t believe there?s still spaces left for it and while I?m on and half pished thank you hardcore underground for making this finally happen. All the best and merry Xmas!!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  15:41:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
TOYTOWN

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  15:51:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
Any idea how big the data dump will be on release day?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  21:27:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dookie77:
Any idea how big the data dump will be on release day?

IF it's all WAVE, well, ~62MB for a 6 minute long file, about 200 tracks... 12GB? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  21:29:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Was buzzing when I saw the tracklist, then was kind of disappointed, some tracks weren't there, then again can't have everything there, especially since theres so much, only 3 happy tracks, but at least the original bonkers anthem there! not that other 2007 version, hopefully more happy on the stem mix! looking forward to see the tracklist for that

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  21:30:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
TOYTOWN

Has to be the first track on the dj mix! has to!

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  21:33:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
And also just remembered wanting to get high was sharkey as well with hixxy, what a tune! how did that not get on there, along with sharkey & trixxy - genesis, hopefully on the dj mix

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/12/08 :  23:36:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's balancing a billion different things, I know the temptation is to list any rare or exclusive track due to scarcity but... It's an artist album intended to endure. There's no point duping an already released one, no sense in sating the two percent who want something esoteric. Most is entirely unreleased, and without intervention I promise would have remained. The completionist bundle and subsequently released digital caches cover far beyond reasonable expectations for a catalogue presumed closed.

CDJay

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/12/09 :  00:19:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
It's balancing a billion different things, I know the temptation is to list any rare or exclusive track due to scarcity but... It's an artist album intended to endure. There's no point duping an already released one, no sense in sating the two percent who want something esoteric. Most is entirely unreleased, and without intervention I promise would have remained. The completionist bundle and subsequently released digital caches cover far beyond reasonable expectations for a catalogue presumed closed.

CDJay

This is why I ordered the completionist edition. That way I get everything and I don't need to worry about it.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/12/09 :  00:27:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
... And that's why this album worked, and can potentially save other catalogue.

I wish life was easier, mainly for me. Still.

CDJay

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2017/12/09 :  15:53:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Product Of Society (Hardcore Society Mix) and Death By Stereo aren't on the tracklist!! Also Distant Dreams and The Awakening. Hopefully on Sharkey's mix.

dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2017/12/09 :  17:44:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
Or you can just listen to them on the Hardlife album ;)

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/12/09 :  23:46:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Not relevant.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 19  20  21  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page