Printer friendly
Page: 
of 56

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/09/06 :  10:04:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
More is imminent; Sharkey has finished moving and doesn't have the internet yet at his new place which is holding up reliable upload.

Still, thought y'all would like an update

I've also added the Revolutions EP and Product of Society CD single tracks, already.

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/09/07 :  14:03:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Some of the remixes from the PoS CD single didn't batch process correctly so I didn't tag them in the archive.

It's now updated, so you will need to redownload in order to get 'em!

CDJay

JollyBoyJohn
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2018/10/02 :  01:52:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JollyBoyJohn's homepage  Reply with quote
Is the HU website down, its saying it doesn't exist?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/10/02 :  03:10:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
server's probably down

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/10/03 :  19:23:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Back up now. Just landed, back in the UK, so will be playing catch up for a bit!

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2018/10/13 :  12:00:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
So as I predicted, Sharkey was a no show at HAS v HU. Any news on the rest on the tunes that are supposed to be ready? Or shall I just accept that they might never be coming?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/10/13 :  12:40:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, the last contact I had was over 2 weeks ago

*HOWEVER* I am doing accounting up through end July, to issue before end October, so presumably he'll have to get in touch regarding that.

I shall attempt to ransom the last batch, and plates, then chase Hixxy for Toytown Mix(es).

Not sure if people noticed, but the CD singles for Product Of Society and Revolutions EP were uploaded a while ago too

CDJay

crossfire
Starting Member

United Kingdom
17 posts
crossfire has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/10/15 :  20:30:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit crossfire's homepage  Reply with quote
Was a really good night on Friday, as posted above I never expected him to turn up.
Starting to feel like this project isn't a priority any more, which is a shame, maybe there's stuff I don't know about and I'm being harsh personal reason etc.
Do you have more tracks at this moment and waiting on others to complete bundles etc, like the bonkerz and kaotik stuff?

That comment wasn't aimed at HU

Edited by - crossfire on 2018/10/15 20:35:39
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/10/15 :  22:29:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's so close to done; all I really need is the stuff I expected in April (some Kaotik / Nu Energy stuff, some Bonkerz stuff, some other versions of Sound Assassin he dug up more recently) and a few of the Completionist plates.

I have *no* idea what has gone wrong recently; last contact I had was being told that the internet was being installed at his new location and Parcelforce were picking up the plates. This was Thursday the 20th, I believe.

We literally can't do more than we have; I've had to cancel Metropolis twice (first time was when he was Quarantined, start May, the second when he said he didn't want contact anymore, end August). I've offered to drive down umpteen times, and I still, to date, have no idea what the problem is and have no reciprocal contact with myself/Fracus/HAS/anyone AFAIK. It's so utterly stupid, as it's *so* close to done. It's just put a sad tint on an album I was so happy with, and proud of.

Meh.

CDJay

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  17:07:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
It's so close to done; all I really need is the stuff I expected in April (some Kaotik / Nu Energy stuff, some Bonkerz stuff, some other versions of Sound Assassin he dug up more recently) and a few of the Completionist plates.

I have *no* idea what has gone wrong recently; last contact I had was being told that the internet was being installed at his new location and Parcelforce were picking up the plates. This was Thursday the 20th, I believe.

We literally can't do more than we have; I've had to cancel Metropolis twice (first time was when he was Quarantined, start May, the second when he said he didn't want contact anymore, end August). I've offered to drive down umpteen times, and I still, to date, have no idea what the problem is and have no reciprocal contact with myself/Fracus/HAS/anyone AFAIK. It's so utterly stupid, as it's *so* close to done. It's just put a sad tint on an album I was so happy with, and proud of.

Meh.

CDJay

Never fear I think all completist edition buyers know where the issue is.

It is sad it has been a ball ache. The day it was announced was one of my happiest musical days ever. But since then it has been a let down. Surely Sharkey has some empathy for all of us that invested in him. I am guessing he has made some money out of it...

Shame how someone can get you into a sound, you spend years thinking they are a musical hero then.......

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2018/10/19 :  13:33:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
Just dont pay him any money he is owed until the "project" is completed and we have all the tracks as promised.

JollyBoyJohn
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2018/11/15 :  16:24:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JollyBoyJohn's homepage  Reply with quote
Any updates on the latest batch or toy town mixes?.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/11/16 :  05:23:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I dont know if Sharkey's back in or not. But then, someone else might've have the Toytown dats anyways

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/11/17 :  11:41:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm dieing for the 90 and very early 2000s stuff...the bits of 90s stuff (bar sound assassin and terra nova) that are up for download I already own on various cds/cd singles unmixed from the 90s.

Stuff like Sharkey and Dee - Dreamin' / Sharkey - Truth/Oh No... the bonkers/bonkerz back cats, and unmentionable...the other ultra-rare thinger from sharkeys 90s Bonkers label which I know sharkey has on DAT after talking to him a few years back...that would be stupidly epic and worth the pricetag on its own, lol.

There has been a lot of Mp3s, it's just that I've either owned the few bits of old stuff already, or it's been very new which (no offense to the remix artists at all) I'm just not interested in, and don't listen to; just not my style/not why I bought the bundle).

I'm still paying the credit card off for getting it in the first place haha.
I have my fingers crossed.

Edited by - Triquatra on 2018/11/17 12:08:27
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/11/18 :  09:48:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Truth/Oh No are on 2 different kind of Albums actually.

Oh No! is on Marc Smith's Past Present & Future [Part One?] and Truth is on Trance Core Chapter 1. Unmixed.

https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Marc-Smith-Past-Present-Future-Part-One/release/187153
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Trance-Core-Chapter-One/master/111698

Edited by - Samination on 2018/11/18 09:50:25

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 46  47  48  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page