of 10

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,074 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/09/05 :  19:26:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
After having heard that it's been doing the rounds for years now, they're taking the piss. Can't go around complaining about not earning money or blaming it on piracy when everyone who wants the track already has it...

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Bounce

United Kingdom
344 posts
DJ Bounce is verified hardcore artist DJ Bounce has attended 5 events
Posted - 2021/12/15 :  19:47:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Bounce's homepage  Reply with quote
If anyone actually has a copy of this slide in to my DMs if you wouldn't mind.

Luz1978

United Kingdom
57 posts
Posted - 2021/12/15 :  22:14:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage  Reply with quote
+1!

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2022/03/02 :  22:07:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
Looks like someone has decided to upload the track to youtube , with some decent quality.

pbcairo
Starting Member

Korea
11 posts
Posted - 2022/03/12 :  00:50:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pbcairo's homepage  Reply with quote
I am the poster of that video, but that is not the full version; that is the one that I found in a mix, but is the first track, and the part after 5'52' is mixed with another track. Sunshine's length is at least 6'14'and someone claims that the full length is 6'52'. Though the mix I found, and another mixes called Bonkers 7, Dreamscape 33, Helter Skelter Energy 99 that has Forc & Styles - Sunshine only featured the part until 6'14'. I don't know what tone it has after 6'14'.

pbcairo
Starting Member

Korea
11 posts
Posted - 2022/03/12 :  00:56:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pbcairo's homepage  Reply with quote
A little longer version uploaded by The Rave Music Archive.

Edited by - pbcairo on 2022/03/15 04:36:37
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,074 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2022/03/12 :  12:21:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by pbcairo:

Can't be arsed to topic-dig this thread, but I've said somewhere that(I said it once at the top of this very page hahaha) the track will be shared to everyone before they get their thumbs out of their asses and try to sell it, and then they'll complain about piracy (by this point, it's an issue with taking toooooo long and availability, not piracy you dolts!) and then stop bothering releasing anything else unreleased...

Edited by - Samination on 2022/03/12 12:24:54
Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2022/03/13 :  09:37:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

Can't be arsed to topic-dig this thread, but I've said somewhere that(I said it once at the top of this very page hahaha) the track will be shared to everyone before they get their thumbs out of their asses and try to sell it, and then they'll complain about piracy (by this point, it's an issue with taking toooooo long and availability, not piracy you dolts!) and then stop bothering releasing anything else unreleased...

Agreed.

I just used a youtube to wav converter on that video above, I know it still isnt the best quality, but its near enough.

Im not fussed about the outro, I have all the meaty parts of the tune in good quality, that will do me.

So i wont bother buying (if it ever makes it out) when its released.

Just out of curiousity , where did this come from ? is it part of a mix ?

The RMA channel ownere said he has the full version also ?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,074 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2022/03/13 :  10:06:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

Agreed.

I just used a youtube to wav converter on that video above, I know it still isnt the best quality, but its near enough.

Im not fussed about the outro, I have all the meaty parts of the tune in good quality, that will do me.

So i wont bother buying (if it ever makes it out) when its released.

Just out of curiousity , where did this come from ? is it part of a mix ?

The RMA channel ownere said he has the full version also ?

if you read the comment, you can see that the uploaded purposely cut out the outro.

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2022/03/14 :  10:07:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh right.

At this point who ever holds the rights to the track have no one to blame but themselves for it being shared now.

pbcairo
Starting Member

Korea
11 posts
Posted - 2022/03/15 :  04:33:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pbcairo's homepage  Reply with quote
I think he got it from an audio sharing site. I also got the full version from there and it sounds same as his one.

Reuploaded to YouTube(speed shifted because many mixes include Sunshine played at this speed):

Edited by - pbcairo on 2022/03/15 04:36:18
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2022/03/15 :  13:36:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Doubt the youtube ones came from that filesharing site, as it looks like it was only uploaded there on March 4th this year! But wow.... I guess that's that. /topic lol

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,074 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2022/03/15 :  17:28:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Knowing who runs the youtube channel, I think I can say that they didn't get it from a filesharing site. Although I don't know how they got it from the first place.

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2022/03/15 :  21:22:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
Well at least we dont need to hear MusicILove brag about how he/she has the full mp3 anymore.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2022/03/16 :  06:48:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Amazed at the length of this thread on the topic of what is a completely average tune that didnt happen to get a release.

If there was a league table of Force and Styles tunes this would be in the relegation zone for me - why all the fuss?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page