first rave
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Stormbreeze
Starting Member

3 posts
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  16:07:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mine was at this voodoofest thing in new orleans that had a techno arena. i saw stryfe play some awesome hardtrance and danced a lot. ( i was baked) so fun.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  18:46:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i aint actually been to an all niter yet:( i no the shame!!! I been to plenty of clubs which play happy core bein 16, i dunt get chnace to travel much but always down till 4 am down town ravin in teh hardcore rooms:):) First was proably Sy at Emproium when was 15 haha:) the days of teeny boppin lol!!! Latest hardcore evnmt was last week, in burton Last tiem seen a top Dj was sy at milenium a few weeks back

Ant B

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  20:04:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Fantazia - The Big Bang 1993 - s.e.c.c !
--------------

dance till the police come

wicky vicky
Banned

United States
55 posts
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  21:59:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wicky vicky's homepage  Reply with quote
mine was cyberfest in sanfrancisco. it was so much fun. lots of peeps and loads of artists. i saw umberzone, kevens, keoki, SIMON APEX, and some other bay area djs. loads of fun.

"play nothing but hardcore"

always log out

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/11/21 :  00:58:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
ZZZfm Market Day Doof tent. No hardcore but loadsa ravers, hippies, stoners gathered for a good dance. First time i heard the brilliant cowgirl by underworld on a big system!

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

djtate

United Kingdom
138 posts
Posted - 2001/11/30 :  08:37:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djtate's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh yer we will go a rave again sorry havnt been online in a while

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky

This is well old now. Aint been on this for years, gonna leavemy profile like this for a while x

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/11/30 :  11:58:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage  Reply with quote
mine was the last slammin...
and it ****in owned

im Never gonna miss another one :)

i didnt know what to say when i first got in there ...
so i didnt
i shut up.. and bounced

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page