of 4

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  06:09:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by tenfold234:
If I could get the just the unreleased stuff separately I would just get that as I have everything else from the TNC store when it was still in operation.

Here's to hoping that happens in the future.

Still though its a good deal when you think about it your getting 212 tracks at around 0.40 a tune. And they don't make tunes like this anymore

you do know some of the tracks listed as unreleased were in fact released digitally? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  09:46:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
You do not like the TNC back catalogue?

I do own a bunch of the tracks from the TNC store. but I didnt enjoy alot tbh

I knew there was another reason I don't like you

;-)

I wasn't the greatest TNC fan either :P though I do like blow the roof and a handful of the 'early' 'early' stuff (2002-2004)

9oh9

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  11:02:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 9oh9's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, I was a fan of the early TnC big kick/breakbeat stuff (Kill Bill/Get High etc), but went off it as it got a bit more uk-hardcorey. Undecided on that. The Fade & Banamanan is a no-brainer purchase though

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  11:28:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I actually only have 8 tracks from the TNC mp3 store. 4 being from the unreleased bunch.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  12:10:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

I'm not averse to rescuing the stage one catalogue, as it goes.

CDJay

is there a whole lot of point to doing that though? I mean the mp3s are available to buy on JALs website still, plus they were all released on CD as unmixed/dj friendly via loads of their compilations.

tenfold234

Canada
75 posts
Posted - 2018/07/28 :  12:34:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tenfold234's homepage  Reply with quote
[quote]you do know some of the tracks listed as unreleased were in fact released digitally? :P
[quote]

Have already got those as well. The track i want the most on that list is the Arkitech remix of PSA.

Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2018/07/29 :  12:16:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
Can not wait to hear....

Robbie Long and Devastate - 24 Track (Trixxy Remix)

DJOutcome
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2018/07/31 :  09:10:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJOutcome's homepage  Reply with quote
Already have the entire TNC main label in digital format.

Will there be an option to buy TNCLTD only?

Thanks.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2018/07/31 :  11:28:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

I'm not averse to rescuing the stage one catalogue, as it goes.

CDJay

is there a whole lot of point to doing that though? I mean the mp3s are available to buy on JALs website still, plus they were all released on CD as unmixed/dj friendly via loads of their compilations.

Releasing music that's already released is what the music biz is all about, a VIP version here and there etc...............

tenfold234

Canada
75 posts
Posted - 2018/07/31 :  12:07:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tenfold234's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Yeah but sometimes re-releasing a tune is good if there is remastering happening.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2018/07/31 :  13:11:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
nothing wrong with the original masters.

Unless you're annoyed that they aren't all brickwalled

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/07/31 :  23:10:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by tenfold234:
quote:

Yeah but sometimes re-releasing a tune is good if there is remastering happening.

The whole "remastering" thing is thrown around a lot, and I have yet to understand why people think it's a good thing or why they are so intent on having a "remaster" when something eventually gets released/re-released. It's only good if the original master if brickwalled and the remaster is done properly.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2018/08/01 03:08:04
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/01 :  05:44:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm not even saying the catalogue needs "remastering" , generally, but atm there's glitches, unmastered badly encoded mp3s and missing tracks. I got most of the catalogue back in the early noughties through Beats 24/7 and had Ruffage fix a bunch of stuff just for my own sanity.

Not even saying it's on the radar, yet, mind.

Open to general suggestions, incidentally!

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2018/08/01 :  06:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Anthology series, calm down, I will pick a bundle if happens. Speaking too early lol, but seriously is a good idea for the people has been taken a lot of time focusing and growing with awesome music and not hearing Alvin and the Chipmunks in not DJ Friendly way (ha... Nightcore is not for put on the decks xD). BTW, the credits goes to Dancemania SPEED series, to feature some legit and real happy hardcore music and classic stuff that I wanted to hear / feature on a mix in a long time.

About TNC... damn, are bangers stuff, I can remember very well some tracks from HU3 and HU4 in my mind (and was a part of life that went critical in some many ways), goes to the direct hardcore basket too, because reasons along with HU DJ Tools 6. I hope don't miss it!

P.S: Vinylgroover Anthology when?, Requesting Time After Time if happens, seriously, It moves me when I listen the Dancemania SPEED 1 comp.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/01 :  06:50:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Vg Album is hopefully next. I am currently overdosed on codeine, awaiting emergency dental treatment, which is a blip on the radar compared to album shenanigans!

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page