of 2

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/05/15 :  09:17:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm pretty sure Keyes, Squad-E and maybe Gammer would be higher on that list than Hixxy

I really don't know much about what they've done tbh, i've never even heard of Keyes.

Gammer, all I know is he turned his back on the UK Support he had and shit on them, hardly suprising tbh.

Squad - E seems to have lost the plot.

Keyes was just as vocal as Storm when it came to the Sy debacle. How did you miss that?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
PhantomB

United Kingdom
52 posts
Posted - 2019/05/15 :  10:53:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PhantomB's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Storm is and always will be the biggest c-U-nt in Hardcore.

a) The DJ Sy thing which was a lot of ********, and shows the kinda person Storm is.

b) The fact he thinks HE is the biggest thing on stage not the DJ

c) He never shuts up, people say he hypes the crowd, but the music is supposed to do that, not his bollox sing a long lyrics.

d) "THE CALL" lets not forget this, for those who were not on USH (Me included) at the time this happened, from what I remember, (the forum was removed before I could get screenies of the whole thing) Someone said shit about Storm, critisicing him or his style, which happens in all walks of life yeah ? He went nuts, and phone the guy and tried to meet him in a service station off the M4 (I think) and punch his head in. As was said earlier, Storm will not allow anyone to speak bad of him or anything he stands for or says, he's a complete arrogant asshat. I abused him in chat on Rough Tempo once, when he turned up with Breeze and someone else, and he flips out.

For an MC to make their way onto CD's isn't testament to their ability, its their ability to suck the promoters c0ck well enough to get the gig in the first place. Storm is a shit MC, complete coke head, I mean look at the fool, anyone can see he's been hitting the sniff hard for years.

There are a few people in Hardcore who are hated, for good reason, but Storm wins that one hands down, Hixxy a close second.

I'll probably get "the call" now too

What's wrong with Hixxy?

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  12:03:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm pretty sure Keyes, Squad-E and maybe Gammer would be higher on that list than Hixxy

I really don't know much about what they've done tbh, i've never even heard of Keyes.

Gammer, all I know is he turned his back on the UK Support he had and shit on them, hardly suprising tbh.

Squad - E seems to have lost the plot.

Keyes was just as vocal as Storm when it came to the Sy debacle. How did you miss that?

I wasn't around when it all happened. I had no idea until I came back to hardcore a few years ago. Hence the abuse I gave the coke fiend on Rough Tempo. lol

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  12:06:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by PhantomB:
quote:
Storm is and always will be the biggest c-U-nt in Hardcore.

a) The DJ Sy thing which was a lot of ********, and shows the kinda person Storm is.

b) The fact he thinks HE is the biggest thing on stage not the DJ

c) He never shuts up, people say he hypes the crowd, but the music is supposed to do that, not his bollox sing a long lyrics.

d) "THE CALL" lets not forget this, for those who were not on USH (Me included) at the time this happened, from what I remember, (the forum was removed before I could get screenies of the whole thing) Someone said shit about Storm, critisicing him or his style, which happens in all walks of life yeah ? He went nuts, and phone the guy and tried to meet him in a service station off the M4 (I think) and punch his head in. As was said earlier, Storm will not allow anyone to speak bad of him or anything he stands for or says, he's a complete arrogant asshat. I abused him in chat on Rough Tempo once, when he turned up with Breeze and someone else, and he flips out.

For an MC to make their way onto CD's isn't testament to their ability, its their ability to suck the promoters c0ck well enough to get the gig in the first place. Storm is a shit MC, complete coke head, I mean look at the fool, anyone can see he's been hitting the sniff hard for years.

There are a few people in Hardcore who are hated, for good reason, but Storm wins that one hands down, Hixxy a close second.

I'll probably get "the call" now too

What's wrong with Hixxy?

Never liked him. Probably more a personal thing than anything he's actually done.

SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/05/16 :  18:26:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage  Reply with quote
Storm:

1) I went and saw him at an event when I was 16 (tut). After, he walked out the club and had an attitude about him, he barged past a guys gf which knocked her to the floor. The guy was annoyed and a scrap happened between him and Storm, Storm got punched (He punched the guy first and got punched back).

I was walking home and I saw Storm parked up at the side of the road leaning against his car (Black BMW I recall) having a cigarette. I said "Oioi Storm mate" trying to be friendly and he basically told me to f*ck off "Just walk away mate, walk away".

2) Now back in the day I loved hardcore massively. It was my life and even though I struggle with various MH problems, I wanted to see the big names who to me were like celebs. I'd try to go out to see the big names and more often than not wouldn't even be drinking, let alone touch drugs.

I just got such a buzz from core. So 1 rave night I was there, Storm Mc-ing. Raving away for ages at the front. Storm came down off the stage when it was a vocal "shut the fk up" bit of the track and said I've actually inspired him to do some new lyrics.

Those lyrics, involved the lines "Stupid C*nt", "useless waste" and "f*cking idiot". I then questioned Storm saying "What? Are you calling me a c*nt? Why?". Then I left the club feeling pretty damn crap.

I mentioned Storm being inspired with lyrics here before but said it was my mate he was having that dig at. As 2bh I was entirely embarrassed but in the last year or so I just couldn't care less. It says more about him than me.

Edited by - SparkzMusic on 2019/05/16 18:27:43
PhantomB

United Kingdom
52 posts
Posted - 2019/05/17 :  22:20:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PhantomB's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
Storm:

1) I went and saw him at an event when I was 16 (tut). After, he walked out the club and had an attitude about him, he barged past a guys gf which knocked her to the floor. The guy was annoyed and a scrap happened between him and Storm, Storm got punched (He punched the guy first and got punched back).

I was walking home and I saw Storm parked up at the side of the road leaning against his car (Black BMW I recall) having a cigarette. I said "Oioi Storm mate" trying to be friendly and he basically told me to f*ck off "Just walk away mate, walk away".

2) Now back in the day I loved hardcore massively. It was my life and even though I struggle with various MH problems, I wanted to see the big names who to me were like celebs. I'd try to go out to see the big names and more often than not wouldn't even be drinking, let alone touch drugs.

I just got such a buzz from core. So 1 rave night I was there, Storm Mc-ing. Raving away for ages at the front. Storm came down off the stage when it was a vocal "shut the fk up" bit of the track and said I've actually inspired him to do some new lyrics.

Those lyrics, involved the lines "Stupid C*nt", "useless waste" and "f*cking idiot". I then questioned Storm saying "What? Are you calling me a c*nt? Why?". Then I left the club feeling pretty damn crap.

I mentioned Storm being inspired with lyrics here before but said it was my mate he was having that dig at. As 2bh I was entirely embarrassed but in the last year or so I just couldn't care less. It says more about him than me.

I find it quite hard to believe that Storm would randomly knock a woman over and start a fight with her bloke. From what I've seen he certainly doesn't tolerate that sort of behaviour from the ravers when he's up on stage. And are you saying then that he randomly got off the stage halfway through a set and came up to you and said you inspired him to write these lyrics based on you being a c*nt etc? I doubt he would even remember who you were assuming the only other night he ever saw you was when he was standing by his car.
Also how old are you because according to your profile you haven't even turned 16 yet lol.

Edited by - PhantomB on 2019/05/17 22:28:16
Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2019/05/17 :  22:49:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  05:37:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Also how old are you because according to your profile you haven't even turned 16 yet lol.

Says the one with the HTID logo in his (hers?) avatar :P

Also, he (she?) never said the car thing happened on an other night.

PhantomB

United Kingdom
52 posts
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  17:30:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PhantomB's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Says the one with the HTID logo in his (hers?) avatar :P

Also, he (she?) never said the car thing happened on an other night.

Well it sounds like it was another night from what their saying and as for the HTID logo well what's wrong with that? Last time I checked this was a hardcore site after all.... Or would you rather I used a One Nation logo?

Edited by - PhantomB on 2019/05/18 17:33:01
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/05/18 :  21:36:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
it was a reference to calling someone else 16 years old... Not many who acts above 16 years old uses the HTID logo anymore

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/05/20 :  07:19:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
This is my favourite Storm track.

PhantomB

United Kingdom
52 posts
Posted - 2019/05/20 :  14:06:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PhantomB's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:

Yeah that track is actually quite sick lol not heard it before, was that an actually a real voicemail of Storm threatening someone at the end?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/05/20 :  16:18:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:

Yeah that track is actually quite sick lol not heard it before, was that an actually a real voicemail of Storm threatening someone at the end?

Yes, it's 'teh call'

TartanTerror2119

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2019/05/21 :  22:34:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TartanTerror2119's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Not many who acts above 16 years old uses the HTID logo anymore

how long has it been since HTID was a thing?

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/05/22 :  06:39:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
I didn't know "the call" actually was recorded ! LMFAO

I think it also went on to mention meeting at a motorway services ! lol

There are a few people in this world of Hardcore l'd like to knock out tbh, and he's definitely one of them.

**Waits for the Thats not what Hardcore is above etc PLUR**

When someones a **** they deserve all they get. And the shit that storm gets is well deserved.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page